PDA

View Full Version : A Movie & Wolf whistle

stacycoral
06-23-2012, 05:28 PM
:) HI Girls well it has been a great seven days, first the shopping last friday, ( you can read about it on my other thread in the shopping forum,:battingeyelashes: Well i really want to go see the Movie Rock of ages and by no means did i want to go in DAB :sad: so i decided it was time for Stacy to go to the show, besides it is not the town i live in anymore, So after work i got back to the motel, and got clean up, put my makeup on, then put on my favorite mini jean skirt,and a new top purchased at walmart on the way up, ( it is a somekind of Babydoll, color is summer coral) it is so soft to wear, and comfortable. :thumbsup: So i waited until it was a few minutes before show time and left the motel, well it is nice to be able to go to a movie and not have to drive for a half hour to get there, like at home, The lady at the ticket stand, treated me so great, i felt like everything was normal. Watched the movie, it was great specially if you love 80's rock, music all the way through it. Got done with the show, walk out and was heading for my car, when i heard it a wolf whistle, and then some cat call at me, well girls i just made sure i had my keys as any girl would do, and made sure i was walking like a girl should. :2c: I haven't had a wolf whistle directed at me for 12 years, since i spend a week in colorado springs, i don't know about you be getting whistle at me, made me feel pretty inside. :love: by the way the movie is not a chick flick, but i would have to say i only seen two guys in there all the rest where woman including me. :o So girls how do you react to getting whistle at, good or bad feelings, and i really hope that the GG answer this too.

Kimberlyfaye
06-23-2012, 07:17 PM
That sounds great. I have more work to do to get whistled at lols. Glad you have had a good week sis. I had time to be Mikayla earlier :-) It was a nice day being able to be her out in public.

Kate Simmons
06-23-2012, 07:23 PM
I know, the movie stars Eliot from ET all grown up. If I had gotten a wolf whistle Hon, I probably would have acknowledged it by wiggling my caboose, but, hey, that's just me.;):battingeyelashes::)

Marleena
06-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Way to go Stacy! That had to feel good!:)

ronda
06-23-2012, 09:43 PM
sounds like a great week and that you had fun never had a wolf whistle sounds great

RADER
06-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Wow, a wolf whistle? Are you sure?? great for you, but it might have been a Coyote or a
buss backfiring, LOL
Sorry Stacey, IT just hit me funny, But I know a "B" can do it.
Rader