PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Afternoon

Rikidee
06-23-2012, 06:39 PM
I was paddling my kayak on the river this afternoon. I was wearing a tank top and shorts and a wide brimmed hat to protect from the sun but I could only be seen from the waist up sitting in the boat. I came around a bend in the river and there were two ladies fishing in a boat and they were topless. When I came around the bend one of them said "we are busted" and said "we are just getting some sun". I told them not to worry about it and to have fun. One of them covered up but the other did not. I went on past and paddled about another mile to my turn around point. I turned around and started back. I met them again and I could see them before they saw me and they were still topless. I heard one of them say "here she comes again". This time they continued to fish. I paddled past them and stopped to talk. One of them said she told the other when they saw me the first time "there is a girl who knows how to have a good time by herself". It was evident they thought I was a girl so we continued to talk. They said they were both gay and asked if I was as well, so I guess I was doing pretty good if two lesbians thought I was a girl. This is the second time in a week that I have been referred to as a girl when I was not even trying. When i look in the mirror unfortunately I see a guy but these other folks are seeing something else!! Anyway it really made my day to sit and talk with two topless ladies who thought I was a girl. Wonder how they would have reacted had they known the truth? Hugs Riki

Diane Elizabeth
06-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Sounds like a great day on the river for you.

docrobbysherry
06-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Uh, WHICH river was that again, Riki? Near which bend?

Tina B.
06-24-2012, 09:18 AM
All this years I've never found two topless women on the river, years ago, I did see two naked sunbathers, both men, or the Russian River, but it didn't do much for me. Had to warn my kids not to make a fuss, as we pasted.
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
06-24-2012, 10:42 AM
I saw a 70 year old iceberger on Brighton beach some years ago.
Does that count?;)

Laura912
06-24-2012, 12:47 PM
And you maintained excellent eye contact throughout the conversation....

BobbieBrooks
06-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Uh, WHICH river was that again, Riki? Near which bend?

DITTO!!!! Please send more info. Have GPS on Standby. Will enter as a favorite.

BobbieB

Angie G
06-24-2012, 07:32 PM
WOW you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

kimdl93
06-25-2012, 10:24 AM
That's got to be pretty encouraging.