PDA

View Full Version : OK! I have been getting women to scream when they see me crossdressed & they get real

luscious
06-23-2012, 11:53 PM
OK! I have been getting women to scream when they see me crossdressed & they get really excited.

there boy friends when present to not like the attention being stripped away.

I have gotten some nice compliments even when I did not do the whole works.

when I do the whole works I am more stealthy and I have to either tell them or speak to get outed

Vickie_CDTV
06-24-2012, 05:01 AM
Why are they screaming? Do they feel threatened or something? :confused:

suzy1
06-24-2012, 05:21 AM
So you’re not boasting then?:straightface:

Karren H
06-24-2012, 05:58 AM
So you’re not boasting then?:straightface:

Sound more like embellishment.... Or wishful thinking. Lol. So you pass so good you have to tell people your crossdressing? Love to see some action shots of that! :)

Beth Mays
06-24-2012, 06:03 AM
Sound more like embellishment.... Or wishful thinking. Lol. So you pass so good you have to tell people your crossdressing? Love to see some action shots of that! :)

Pictures carry value.... words are free.

Kate Simmons
06-24-2012, 06:17 AM
I've never heard of that kind of reaction to CDing by women. Perhaps you could elaborate my friend?:)

jillleanne
06-24-2012, 06:20 AM
I've been getting women, bears, penguins, and even some plants to scream when they see me, for years now. You'll get accustomed to it over time. Just be patient. When you turn 90, women willl even hold the door for you.

BRANDYJ
06-24-2012, 06:38 AM
I've seen women scream at spiders and snacks, Elvis Presley, horror movies, molesters, and other such threats, but never have I seen one scream seeing a crossdresser! And IF they did, their boyfriends would not care...other then to laugh their heads off at you. But then again, I have seen some really scary looking crossdressers that might make ya scream. lol

Marleena
06-24-2012, 07:04 AM
Can you give me lessons?:)

BRANDYJ
06-24-2012, 07:16 AM
This reminds me of a play I was in back in my teens. I played a character named Hot Rock Williams, a movie star. One line I had was........ " Strew my path with flowers, Herald my entrance...ring on I come. Poor little moths, they beat their wings against bright lights of my personality... aah, there is something about me...what is the word?"
To bad I don't remember what to leading actress said was the word... I'm sure some of you can think of a few to help me remember. LOL

Marleena
06-24-2012, 07:33 AM
This thread needs more cowbell!:D

39YUXIKrOFk

April_Ligeia
06-24-2012, 09:22 AM
My ex used to scream at me, does that count?

Cheryl T
06-24-2012, 09:25 AM
You shouldn't scare them like that, it's not nice.

Launa
06-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Well the only time I had girls scream was in grade 9. I was at my girlfriends house and we were getting ready to go out and her parents weren't home. I was in her room watching her real close in the mirror as she was putting makeup on. Her friends were in the kitchen hanging out waiting for us. I guess because I was watching my GF so close with excitement she turned to her side and hit my face with the big make up brush and laughed, then one thing led to another with the makeup etc and before I knew it she had my face and hair all done. I had long hair back then so it was easy to get a feminine look on my face then she threw a dress at me and of course I put it on so fast even though at the time I was saying "I don't know about this." It took all took 15 - 20 mins and I was ready she kicked me out of the room and into the kitchen where her friends were.
Well there was a bunch of screams for a few seconds and then it turned into a heck of a lot of laughing. I ran for the bedroom to get changed back although I would have liked to stay and parade around but a woody was poking through the dress. That was the only screams I ever had in my life and I don't think I will hear anymore screaming until I come within 25 feet of someone again. I expect to hear run for your life like a 1950 Godzilla movie.

Rebecca Star
06-24-2012, 09:52 AM
This is a pic you posted previously.....correct?

Sound more like embellishment.... Or wishful thinking.

lol@Karren, you go girl. Like your new avatar pic btw ;)

Beverley Sims
06-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Women didn't scream when I looked good, they helped me dress up.
They have all gone now and these days I look in the mirror and scream.:)

Voulez-Vous
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
OK! I have been getting women to scream when they see me crossdressed & they get really excited.

excited in what kind of way?

BobbieBrooks
06-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Maybe they are so excited because they have no idea were the exit doors are!

OR? Miss posted should have read.

The boyfriends are excited and the women don't like the attention being stripped away???

BobbieB

kellycan27
06-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Wow! tough crowd! :heehee:

daviolin
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Luscious. Intresting name. I had a Lady Gym teacher that used to call me that in 7th grade. I loved it. Daviolin

luscious
06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
here is the picture they screamed at; the other photo ,I am having some wardrobe problems
:daydreaming::):o:brolleyes::D HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW!
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181872&d=1340007536 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=181871&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1340007536 :heehee::battingeyelashes::tongueout

HAVING WARDROBE ISSUE

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?176265-solve-thiscorset-showing-issue-with-me

Kathi Lake
06-24-2012, 11:31 PM
here is the picture they screamed at; HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW!Ummmmmmmm, . . . . yeah.

Wardrobe malfunctions or "I'm not sure which fake picture of me I should use?" malfunctions. I'm seeing two distinct skintones in your pictures (and a size XXXXXXXL derriere enhancer - so natural!!)

Kathi

Voulez-Vous
06-24-2012, 11:32 PM
You like a little junk in the trunk, eh?

Danni Bear
06-25-2012, 01:19 AM
two different bodies ----skin tones and leg and thigh size and shape

danni

Eryn
06-25-2012, 01:53 AM
I see two different people in the pictures luscious is posting. Since posting pictures of others and representing them as yourself is not allowed, this thread is closed.