PDA

View Full Version : What is the longest time you have dressed?

Pamela girl
09-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Was wondering what the longest time you have stayed dressed in girl clothes?
I think it would be awsome to stay dressed as long as possible.

Sara Kat
09-12-2004, 06:41 PM
So do I. I'd love to be able to just dress and stay dressed day after day. The longest for me was only two days. :(

Ms Jennifer 29
09-12-2004, 06:43 PM
The longest time I have stayed dressed is all weekend. Changing between skirts and dresses, to silky sexy nightie's for bed. :D

nuffsaid
09-12-2004, 07:15 PM
A Week and a half. I was on vacation and I went to New Orleans for martigra. I got there two days before and stayed a few days after. I left my boys clothes in newyork so I wouldn't get the temtation to change back.

I had a great time. I went shopping and at the festival I got a lot of beads but I didn't show. Wish I took pictures though.

mchelle
09-12-2004, 10:18 PM
i just had vacation!! took my boxers out of my suitcase before i left and packed panties instead along w 2 lacy nighties...wore panties all week around & had some fun walking outside hotel in a skirt late 1 night etc.....

Amelie
09-13-2004, 02:51 AM
The longest I ever dressed was for one night, for when the sun comes up I have to return to my coffin.
Amelie

Kathy Mosq
09-13-2004, 04:35 AM
I'm lucky I am Kathy from friday night until monday morning. Love getting all dolled up on the weekends, and go out of chat with other t-girls.

CindyB
09-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Spent an entire week enfeme. Started the week by having my nails done (acrylics). What a wonderful time! Waking up each morning was joy.

jessicadiane
09-13-2004, 09:42 AM
All you ladies make me jealous. ;) I would love to spend that amount of time dressed en femme.The longest I have been dressed is 4 hours :(

joann
09-13-2004, 09:56 AM
went to amsterdam on a friday.got waxed in a salon i go to regularly.arrived with nails done and got dressed in a black business suit n hi heels etc.girls did my make up and i left to walk back to my hotel.went shopping on the way.wore 5 r 6 different outfits during the weekend.left on monday.got a real buzz every time i walked r went to restaurent r bar r club.had a really wonderful time.
love joann

babe4life
09-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Was wondering what the longest time you have stayed dressed in girl clothes?
I think it would be awsome to stay dressed as long as possible.

I am so jealous! Green with envy I tell ya! The longest has only been a few hours except for a few weeks ago where I almost made it through the night ;). Wasn't sure how the wig would hold up to the abuse of me tossing and turning all night :rolleyes:

My goal for one of these days is a full day, but then have to find somewhere that I can do it away from parents and so on ... :(

Love!
Vicky

Starluscious
09-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Once when my aunt and uncle weren't home in the house
I was sitting crosslegged in these sexy high heeled pumps
nylons of course
a cute skirt
a comfy blouse
and my cousin Nikki used to have a tiara that I wore
it's gone now
but it felt nice to wear it
I did my wash for 18 hours
including my aunt and uncle's and cousin Nikki's
they were all out of town
so I took care of cleaning the house and dishes and stuff
it felt great to be dressed in femme

so 18 hours is the longest for me
but I could go all day and all night in women's shoes
I mean that
that includes steps
etc
I can walk the walk girls for one thing ;)

love you all
Starluscious ;)

windycissy
09-13-2004, 03:08 PM
The longest stretch for me was an entire weekend, from Friday afternoon till Sunday night. However, to maintain my girlish figure I did go jogging on Saturday and Sunday morning, as a guy - wore gloves to hide the nail polish. Technically, since I think your question really asked for the longest time I stayed dressed in one outfit, that was on the train ride from NY to DC that I described on another post. My beard gets iffy after 4 hours tops, so I had to take an electric shaver in my purse which I used somewhere between Wilmington and Baltimore. The train was so noisy, nobody could hear the razor (I hope) - at least I got no funny looks when I left the lavatory to return to my seat. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

pedebra
09-14-2004, 02:39 AM
I'm jeapous of you girls. The longest I have been able to dress is overnight.

Debra

Rachel Elizabeth
09-14-2004, 09:27 AM
The longest I was dressed was when I was in college. I actually attended my classes and worked as a bar tender to supplement my tuition and expenses - as a girl. At that time, I was thin, I felt absolutely "tingly" all over. I had my own apartment off campus. The only time I went drab was when my parents visited or I visited them [which was not frequently.]

I stopped dressing full time after 2 years. A redneck found out that I was not female. I left the bar early in morning after closing. There were 3 guys waiting for me. They hurt me. I finished school after recuperating as a male and transferred to a different college.

I fantasize about those days, frequently. The perks were incredible...flowers, drinks, dinners.
The parties were fabulous...formals, minis, bar top dancing.

I really, really miss those days.

This is making me feel sad, so enough said.

Hugs