PDA

View Full Version : A Facebook friend of mine posted a picture of a man in a bikini in N.Y.

GinaM
06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
So, a friend of mine posted a picture of some guy wearing a Bikini in New York. He posted it in a derogatory fashion and said it was a dude wearing a "Man"-Kini. The comments that were posted after were quite harsh and it just makes you think. I can see why he posted it because he/she looked WAY out of place and it's not something you see everyday but it def. makes sense of why so many here say you need to blend in. This guy was not trying to blend in at all but hey if it makes him happy then all the power to him.

Eryn
06-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Goes to show that Facebook Friends aren't the same as real friends.

I haven't seen the picture, but a guy in a bikini in New York falls more into the category of Performance Art than crossdressing!

Either that, or he lost a bet.

NathalieX66
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Maybe it was the Times Square Naked Cowboy. He's pretty well-known.

I will say that the amount of people who went to the NY City Pride Parade outdid itself in numbers today....mainly because of the legalization of same-sex marriage. Plenty of straight folks & tourists who were there are pretty accepting. It's a new era. ...here, anyway.

Rediculous amout of guys in bikinis today, lower Manhattan, 6/24/2012. .....such is life.

I was there. The only odd thing I saw were two hasidic gentlemen in full orthodox garb by the parade side, protesting, with a stuffed toy giraffe and a placard that read:
Today man marries man
Tomorrow man marries giraffe.

Funniy thing, I don't recall much of a giraffe scene in the city. :doh:

whowhatwhen
06-24-2012, 10:06 PM
I was there. The only odd thing I saw were two hasidic gentlemen in full orthodox garb by the parade side, protesting, with a stuffed toy giraffe and a placard that read:
Today man marries man
Tomorrow man marries giraffe.

Funniy thing, I don't recall much of a giraffe scene in the city. :doh:

It's almost hilarious that some people still have no idea what consent means.
Almost.

Tina B.
06-25-2012, 09:39 AM
As tall as they are, I wonder if those Giraffe's can wear heels, i don't think I could date one that only wore flats.
Tina B.