PDA

View Full Version : Have you quit Crossdressing before ? I have check out my story.

EmilyWa
06-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Please check out my video, What are the reasons why i decided to quit Crossdress are they the same as you.....
* please share your experience is you have had the same experience

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbb7Xmv29I
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ThaiEmilyWa

EmilyWa

TeresaL
06-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Wow, you are so pretty, even in video mode. WhooHoo, I couldn't watch it all cause you're so hot I had to cool off. LOL. I'll catch it in short segments so that I can listen to what you are saying, instead of drooling and dreaming. ^^

kimdl93
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Early in my adult life I tried to put aside CDing. As many young CDrs, I felt it was a form of deviance, and I quit while I was dating my ex wife. I really thought it was gone until a few weeks into our marriage, when she encouraged me to dress up in some of her things for a little bedroom play. My enjoyment was apparent and from then on it became a regular part of our lives. (It did not contribute significantly to our divorce.)

sterling12
06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
OK Emily, watched The Video and I realize you were "venting" through a lot of it. So it took you ten minutes to arrive at some Truths that I think you need to accept. I have seen this before, a lot of transgendered youths move toward The Gay Community because that's where they think they belong. Typically, they adopt a role of being effeminate gay men. BUT, for many people that's not nearly enough. They feel a compulsion to dress and move into a female persona, probably because they were always TRANSGENDERED, rather than Gay. Remember Sex is what you do.....gender is what you are! You know doubt like men, want them for lovers. But, if you are TG or TS(?), and you like men....is that really surprising? If there's "A Girl Inside," perhaps she's just heterosexual and likes guys? Have you ever tried a relationship with A Strait Man? Most Gay Men are attracted to masculinity, and it can also be tough for effeminate gays to find a partner.

I propose a simple test for you. Are you happier as Emily? Or, happier as your effeminate "boy-self?" Looking at a brief video, I saw All Femme! Your gestures, your manner of speech, your look, all trend us toward The Feminine. In fact, I would guess that your boy-self has a much more difficult time. I think Emily is going to "come-thru" no matter what your outer appearance. I suspect your Friend(s) see that, and that's why they expect to see Emily finally emerge for good.

I imagine you already know this, but it's a tough road to travel. Emily will demand a lot of changes in your life, and accepting her may be one of the hardest of those choices. If you fight what I think is inevitable, it can make you very angry and upset. It can also make you ill. It's tough to make these changes, you may have to lose friends and make new ones, may have to walk away from some aspects of your life. But, if Emily is truly who you are? What choices do you really have?

I just gave you an opinion. I could be dead wrong, and way off-base. Only you can decide what is valid for yourself. Life can be a great adventure, but sometimes we are afraid to live up to it's potential. That's a lousy idea! Then, you end up with a lot of yesterday's and a life filled with regret. Please let us know how your life is going, you have now caught our interest. I think that you will eventually accept full "Sisterhood." For your sake, I hope it's soon.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Lynn Marie
06-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, check out my Flickr site too.

sissystephanie
06-25-2012, 04:49 PM
I started crossdressing, wearing my sisters panties when I was 6 years old. After being married to a wonderful lady who totally accepted my crossdressing and having 2 children, I decided to completely stop crossdressing becauase of the family! Five years later, my wife begged me to start crossdressing again, telling me that she really missed Stephanie in her life. Our children never did know, and only learned about my crossdressing after she had passed away when I told them. They don't care as long as I don't dress around them, which I don't do!

So Yes, I did stop! Contary to popular belief, anyone can stop, IF THEY REALLY WANT TO!! The last five words tell it all. Unless you are someones prisoner, you control your own life! Crossdressing is a mental desire, and you should be controlling your own mind! If you are, you can stop if you want to! If my dear girlfriend or one of my children asked me to completely stop right now, I would stop in a heartbeat! It can be done!!!

Annaliese2010
06-25-2012, 07:26 PM
I viewed your video and just have to say you are prettier than most GG girls, Emily! I don't know how it's possible anyone would even suspect you're anything but a beautiful woman! You give great advice and are so obviously a sweet caring person. You should have zero tolerance for any guy who criticizes you; should drop them immediately and never let anyone make you feel bad about yourself.

With respect to relationships, maybe consider making another transgendered M2F individual your significent other, if you ever come across someone you feel strongly attracted; where there's mutual 'chemistry' and compatibility. Of course that's easy for me to say because I could never envision myself with a 'boyfriend'. Everyones different though. Maybe you prefer guys. To each her own I guess. Anyways...great video!

KellyJameson
06-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi Emily

My compliments on your english, I have been trying to learn Thai because I usually spend two months a year in Thailand
but I'm having great difficulty learning your native language, thai and english are so different. I have been offered work teaching english in Thailand but do not want to accept the position until I master the Thai language, very frustrating.

To give up crossdressing is a personal decision and I understand how much it hurts when others are cruel.There is a risk to
our own emotional health when we bend to much to change for others even when it is necessary to our safety and I hope you are able to find a balance between staying safe but living your dreams.

You live in a country that traditionally has been more accepting of those who are TG but judgemental people are everywhere.

If your intentions are to build a business teaching your makeup skills I think you have a strong chance at success, you have the skills, are smart and know how to market yourself.

Have you ever thought about filming a documentary of TG life in Bangkok showing the relationship between them and their families? Those that are married who CD?, it would be interesting to compare the cultural differences concerning marriage between the east and the west and how spouses repond to this in Thailand.

Stay true to yourself!

Kathy4ever
06-26-2012, 03:22 AM
Yea ii've tried several times. I'm okay with it but then the feelings come back stronger and stronger each time. Now I wear fem cloths anytime I'm not working. I wish you good luck trying. I'm sure many on here have tried but it will come back to you to want to crossdress again. Especially someone who can pull it off so well. My best wishes for you.

Cheryl T
06-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Yes, I've Quit!
I've quit trying to make myself believe that I could ever quit. This is who I am, not something I do!
It's not a "hobby", it's not a game or something I'm "trying out". This is me!

EmilyWa
06-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Thanks for sharing your thought and ideas,,,,I am happy to back on dressing again this time for sure : ))

Tina B.
06-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Quiting is easy, I've done it many many times! Staying quit, that's the hard part.
Tina B.

Jorja
06-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Yes, I quit crossdressing. I've been a full time girl for 30 years. ;)

Stephanie47
06-26-2012, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't say I intentionally quit. I did not have the desire or opportunity when I was in military service. It was an all male environment. No media. There was no external stimuli. Basically, all my time was spent with the preoccupation of keeping alive. Even in stateside duty I did not have any urges. I think it had to do with the absence of women! The urge to wear feminine garments returned after marriage. Maybe it had to do with being with a really sexy and sexual woman??? I came to accept myself along time ago.

Kate Simmons
06-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Being true to ourselves is the most important thing Emily. That is the only way we are ever truly happy, regardless of what others may think or want.:)

savannaxdrsser
06-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I too have quit many times only to start all over again with even stronger feelings. I dont deny my feelings anymore and just enjoy who i am.

Foxglove
06-26-2012, 01:23 PM
So Yes, I did stop! Contary to popular belief, anyone can stop, IF THEY REALLY WANT TO!!

This is true. Many of us have stopped at one time or another. And made ourselves miserable. I stopped for many years and made myself miserable. That's your choice: be yourself and have a chance at happiness, or don't be yourself, and see how you get along.

Unless you are someones prisoner, you control your own life! Crossdressing is a mental desire, and you should be controlling your own mind! If you are, you can stop if you want to!

Sorry, Stephanie, nobody has any control over whether they're TG or not. That's a part of the mind we can't control. You can control how you deal with your TGism. As I said, that's your choice: be yourself and have a chance at happiness, or don't be yourself, and see how you get along.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Lux
06-26-2012, 02:00 PM
When I was younger I often wished I could just quit..and my life would be easier. Something clicked though as I got older and after a lot of introspection, I came to a realization. I am the sensitive, caring, thoughtful man [I]because[I] of my female side. And I wouldn't change it for anything. Crossdressing is a part of who I am. I will add that I don't have to quit because of my current supportive, accepting wife.

Lidia_tv
06-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Only once, some yeaars ago, for a gg who I was hoping would become my SO. She was my definition of perfection, in my male mode. Did not work out, she was too "damaged" by her failed marriage, so nothing happened between us. So I quit quitting being a crossdresser. I just enjoy it.

drushin703
06-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Emily if you don't every quit crossdressing, with your beautiful self, I wont every quit...lol..dana