PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorate CDing Dream

cdtraveler
06-25-2012, 03:09 PM
I just love it when I have a dream of being crossdressed esp if I'm with other women in the dream. Some are erotic while others are ...well... simply...just such a warn/exciting/ nice feeling. I wake to a sense of sadness mixed with tingling that makes me regret I'm now awake. My favorate dreams are when I can vividly see the clothing and accessories and when the women are either nurturing or dominating. What's your favorate CD dream? Is it reoccuring? What to make of them?

AMANDA

cathie pantyhose
06-25-2012, 03:11 PM
i guess my fav dream is the one where I actually just go out in public dressed fem and no one says anything and I don't care. I love those dreams.

Karren H
06-25-2012, 03:16 PM
I had a recurring dream when I was younger where I was locked in a department store over night and got to dress up and wear anything I wanted. Makeup and hair and jewelry and when the store opened up in the morning I walked out fully enfemme and totally passable! Lol. Some dream.... I thought it would always be a dream till 8 year ago when my crossdressing came back and I went out enfemme... Never ever thought I could do that... Now crossdressing never enters my dreams.... Cause I'm living the dream! :):):)

cpt2669
06-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I remember very little of any dreams. But I do remember part of one. I was getting all dressed and my wife was helping with my makeup. It is a dream that will never come true, but a great dream.

Amanda22
06-25-2012, 03:42 PM
I've had two dreams which recurred frequently up until I came out to my wife two years ago. The first one was really simple. I was just fully dressed as a female shopping in a busy outdoor mall setting. No one around me noticed a thing unusual about me. I felt so free in my dream. The second dream was more complex. I was standing backstage off to the side of the curtain as if I was about to go onstage. The curtains were closed and I heard people rustling as if being seating, getting settled, and preparing to view the show. It was very dim on my side of the curtain. I really couldn't see who was next to me but was aware of someone beside me whose job it was to tell me when to move forward onto the stage. The house lights went down and the audience chatter quieted to silence. After a few more moments of tension building, the person next to me urged me forward. I walked to the dimly lit "X" right at the middle of the stage with my face inches from the center of the curtains where they met. The curtains parted and the lights came up. I was onstage alone simply facing the audience. I looked down at myself and I was dressed in a pink silk top, grey skirt, and black pumps. I was aware of my long, styled hair and jewelry. One person, then another, and another applauded until it seemed everyone was applauding. I just felt like I was on top of the world at that moment. The symbolism is pretty apparent.

Kate Simmons
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
There is no standard plot line but in most of them I'm my usual female action/adventuress self always up to something.:battingeyelashes::)

Veronica Lacey
06-25-2012, 06:12 PM
The first response from Cathie pretty much sums up my favourite dreams involving dressing. Just being dressed in what I enjoy and nobody flinching, treating me as they always do.

I have also dreamed (sleeping and waking) a version of Karen's dream, of having the entire mall to one's self. It involved me being able to ring up my own sales in any store and run the card through so that I could just take everything I liked home with me. I would have access to the mall loading dock and simply continue to fill my vehicle throughout the night.

Annaliese2010
06-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Hanging out all weekend with a GG girl, a TG girl and a hot Tranny. Having fun, laighing, chatting & shopping. Having lunch at a neighborhood diner that serves great food and wonderful deserts. Then... as the late afternoon gives way to a star filled twilight sky, relaxing on the couch, then in the bedroom. The four of us playful, confident, mutually admiring; wiling away the evening hours and well into the night; surrendering to desire; surrendering to each other...in every way possible.

Sipping iced champagne, feeding on fresh ripe strawberrys & chocolate Haagen Dazs whenever we're momentarily fulfilled and need to pause to catch our breath. But before long feeding on each other again & again. Collapsing in euphoric satisfaction. Four fallen angels, beautiful dreamers; drifting off into a deep, restful, worry free sleep. Entangled. :battingeyelashes:

RADER
06-25-2012, 09:27 PM
My dream is to be at a cabin somewhere in the woods, by a lake, and to be able
to dress every day, all day, and with my wife helping with make-up etc.
Dreaming is fun sometimes.
Karren Hutton

I had a recurring dream when I was younger where I was locked in a department store over night and got to dress up and wear anything I wanted. Makeup and hair and jewelry and when the store opened up in the morning ]

I was once, for a whole week, at a Jean Nicole store. We where remodeling the store at night. The only bad thing is
they did not cray plus sizes, Bummer.
Rader