PDA

View Full Version : pantyhoes to stockings

bobbie anne
11-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi All. Just joined and have read the threads up to page 80. I noticed no one mention lack of colors in stockings. I buy hoes at shrift stores for less than a buck then cut off the panty part, this gives me a great assortment of colored stockings to wear with my garter belt. Glad to have found this site. Bobbie Anne

Nikki Dee
11-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi. Hun...well I would never mention lack of colour...'cos it's not a problem in the U.K....I wear stockings ALL the time...and can get pretty much any clour I want...though I prefer either barely black or coffee colours...but I love fully fashioned seamed stockings with cuban heels ...and I can get them easily too.!...but they are a little more expensive.!
Love Nikki. xx

Sedona
11-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Might try: www.stockingirl.com

Incredible variety, and if you time it right, you can get some great deals in their bazaar, specials, and sales sections.

I'm sure they'd ship to Canada for you.

Good luck!

Felicity
11-15-2005, 05:14 PM
With the cooler months coming, I purchased some thick tights made from woven rayon. Warm and comfortable, and were $5.99 at Target.

As for opaque color tights, in my opinion, nothing beats Danskin Microfiber dance tights, style 72. You can get them at dance appeal supply sources.