PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant experience

Carlene
06-28-2012, 10:13 AM
I was in a local department store the other day, browsing panties and bras. The area was a fairly busy but it felt good to be a part of it, so I continued to enjoy my time there. At one point a woman walked toward me, not realizing that there was a man in her direct path. When she did notice me, a look of horror crossed her face. Having said that, I don't think it ruined either of our afternoons.

Once I had chosen my desired items I proceeded to the check out counter. The SA, a lady in her mid forties, looked at me and then became a little rattled for a moment or two. As we exchanged sales slips and words related to amounts, etc., she became more relaxed. After having thanked her, she gave me the warmest smile I have experience in quite a while. It really boosted the rest of my day.

Here is hoping you enjoy your day,

Carlene :)

Alice Torn
06-28-2012, 10:15 AM
She may have thought, "how nice of him to shop for his wife or girlfriend."

Carlene
06-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Perhaps, you are right Alice but the reason for the smile wasn't nearly as important to me as the warmth of her smile.

Karren H
06-28-2012, 10:23 AM
She may have thought, "how nice of him to shop for his wife or girlfriend."

Or "he must have lost a bet". Lol.

RADER
06-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Or "he must have lost a bet". Lol.

Here I was under the assumption that betting is illegal except in Veges.
Now why did anyone lose a bet, all you need is some Georges to buy what you want.
Rader

Gaby2
07-08-2012, 04:32 PM
I was in a local department store the other day, browsing panties and bras...

Once I had chosen my desired items I proceeded to the check out counter. The SA, a lady in her mid forties, looked at me and then became a little rattled for a moment or two. As we exchanged sales slips and words related to amounts, etc., she became more relaxed. After having thanked her, she gave me the warmest smile I have experience in quite a while. It really boosted the rest of my day.

Here is hoping you enjoy your day,

Carlene :)

I love being smiled at warmly in just the way you describe, Carlene!
I'm delighted for you that it happened while shopping!!!
:) Gaby

Beverley Sims
07-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Karren is out there levelling the playing field again.:)