PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Nice Day Tomorrow

Kelley
06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
I have been working out of town the last couple of days and have had some time to dress in the evenings. I have walked around the hotel some but not realy gone out. I am heading home in the morning so I plan to get up early and put my makeup on, put on my new skirt, top and wig. Have breakfast in the hotel and drive home. this will be my first time out. I am just toooo excited.

BobbieBrooks
06-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Have a WONDERFUL breakfast and DRIVE slow to enjoy!!!! 1st times are always something to remember!!

BobbieB

sissystephanie
06-28-2012, 08:56 PM
I certainly hope you have a wonderful time, and I know that you will. I have done virtually the same thing many times in the past. Unfortunately for me, tomorrow morning means a visit to my cardiologist! Guess I won't be dressed enfemme for that!

Kelley
06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
My trip went almost as planed. I got up early and got ready, left the room and encountered 2 ladies on the elevator. They looked at me said good morning and then continued their conversation. I guess they didn't look long enough to to question anything. At breakfast everyone was friendly and when I checked out the lady at the counter smiled and said to have a safe trip. The drive home was uneventful but when I arrived home my wife's car was still in the driveway. She had overslept and was late for work she look at me when I came in an just rolled her eyes and said I my have to work a little late today sweetie. A great day!

Cynthia Anne
06-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Glad to hear you made it home ok! Sounds as if you're wife is accepting! That is great! Hugs!

Jason+
06-30-2012, 03:58 PM
I certainly hope you have a wonderful time, and I know that you will. I have done virtually the same thing many times in the past. Unfortunately for me, tomorrow morning means a visit to my cardiologist! Guess I won't be dressed enfemme for that!

Why not? Shying away from publicly dressing as you absolutely please is not a characteristic I associate with you!

My trip went almost as planed. I got up early and got ready, left the room and encountered 2 ladies on the elevator. They looked at me said good morning and then continued their conversation. I guess they didn't look long enough to to question anything. At breakfast everyone was friendly and when I checked out the lady at the counter smiled and said to have a safe trip. The drive home was uneventful but when I arrived home my wife's car was still in the driveway. She had overslept and was late for work she look at me when I came in an just rolled her eyes and said I my have to work a little late today sweetie. A great day!

I've found that if I'm nice and polite most people around me are as well. In my case there's no question no matter how short a look they get!

Kelley
06-30-2012, 05:31 PM
After finding my stash of lingerie and a very long talk 4 months ago my wife is accepting. She did not know I was out and about dressed yesterday so I was a little concerned about her reaction. I figured she would be at work so what could could go wrong. She was OK with it but concerended the neighbors might have seen me. They didn't

stacycoral
06-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Kelley, girl i glad everything when ok, it nice when people just accept us for us,i get a kick out of your SO rolling her eyes, i know the feeling, it is fun to go on a road trip as a woman. Thanks for sharing your story girl, have a great weekend. Hugs