PDA

View Full Version : Womens jeans

Pretty Traci
11-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I am wanting to buy some women's jeans and know that I fit into a size 16. I am wanting to buy some form of hip/butt padding, and am considering the panties from glamour boutique and mid coast (http://www.midcoast.com/~natejan/Padded2.htm). I know the veronicas are the best but I cant afford that much. How will wearing padded panties affect the jean size? will it go up?

Thanks in advance for your input.

knelson
11-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Frankly I love jeans. Depending on the fit of the jeans, you may have to go to a size 18. Before you do, go to a Wal-mart or such and try them on for size first. In order to get the fill of padding, wear a couple of pair of drab underwear to simulate the thickness. Fortunately, or unfortunatly I don't have a need for hip and butt padding since right now I am filling them out nicely.

Emma Chase
11-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Traci

I have a hip, butt panty for that little bit more of a fem look. Your waist size with not increase but where you need to careful is in the butt and the hip part of the jeans as they obvoiusly going to be larger once you put on the panty, soif you find you have pleanty of room in a 16 fine, but if you find them tight on your hip and bum area then maybe a 18 would be a safer choice. Worse case get a 16, leave all the tags on take them home and try with the panty. If a fit fine if not take back say I the next size up is required.. you'll be covered then.

Just another note ... I bought mibe brand new on Ebay for $20 US, it's a great quality garmet the same as you find at other Xdressing sire that deal with foundation garmets, just a lot less money :)

Emma

Pretty Traci
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the input ladies.

Emma, funny you brought up the ebay panties - I saw them and was wondering if that might be the route to go. I am 5'11 and 200 lbs - what size would you reccomend? Are the pads similar to the others I am considering?

Hugs, Traci

Emma Chase
11-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Traci

I am a 30 waist and bought the small. If I recall correctly they have a sizing guide (in male measurements) so it should be easy to find the perfect size you require.

If you need more info , just PM me :)

Emma