PDA

View Full Version : how many??????????

geri
06-30-2012, 12:23 AM
hiya gals,

i am a transgendered male and i want to know from you what your feelings are on this issue ??
there are times when i'm in the moment and think i'm a gal and that can last from 1 day to several days or even months. then all of a sudden i'm in the male mode and that too can last days or months.
what does that mean? i'm very concerned because i've had therapy and i was told that i am gender dysphoric.
right now i'm in the female mode but i do not know how long it will last.
is my mind playing tricks on me?
if you have had the same thing happen to you, please post a response because it's driving ( no pun ) nuts.........

kisses,
geri danielle

Britney Johnson
06-30-2012, 08:59 AM
I so understand what you are saying. I used to go thru it just the same, but mainly because I thought that I could change who I was/am. Over the years I have realized that, for me, that this is who I truly am. I am so sad that it has taken me so long to realize this. Everyone is different though, and we all take our own journeys. No one persons is the same. They may be similar, but yet so different. I thought I had changed who I was for years, getting into bodybuilding and being that outdoors person everyone wanted me to be, but now I stand here dreaming of the day that I will see the real me looking back. I am not sure if this is making any sense, but hopefully you can find your path. It is a confusing journey at times.