PDA

View Full Version : Fog or Pestilence and is it really pink

Thera Home
06-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Hello All
How this note finds you all well and in good spirits. There are times when I expierence one or the other. Fog when I let go and ride the wave so to speak, then
at times it's a buzzing fly that you just can kill. Especially when Ive a ton of work on my place to get done. Who else grows Hot and Cold and how often?

Thera

BobbieBrooks
06-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Well I am very lucky. Both BobbieB and myself are able to do most everything that needs being done! LOL From house work to yard work and shopping, BobbieB is able to do all. So my wife and I are lucky she is here and so handy!!!! So I think I am mostly warm, no extremes of being hot or cold, just dressing for what is to be done at the time.

BobbieB

Cheryl T
06-30-2012, 07:46 AM
It's always warm to hot here in my part of NJ.
It hasn't been cold for over 7 years and I'm so glad of that.

Cynthia Anne
06-30-2012, 07:54 AM
I can go from hot to cold and back to hot in the same day! Everytime I ''cool'' off I realize there's no reason to fight the inedtble! Hugs!

Kate Simmons
06-30-2012, 08:10 AM
The so called "pink fog" is actually an obsessive part of the CDing process that will grip us unless we have it under control. One way to beat this, especially when faced with a lot of work is to ask yourself how your femme side would do it and proceed with that mindset from there.:)

Tina B.
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't know that I would call it hot or cold, but some days a pair of Levi's, and a tee shirt feel mighty good! But not on most days!
Tina B.

MelanieB
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
The so called "pink fog" is actually an obsessive part of the CDing process that will grip us unless we have it under control. One way to beat this, especially when faced with a lot of work is to ask yourself how your femme side would do it and proceed with that mindset from there.:)

My femme side would look for the man side to go and do the work necessary.....but if he wasn't available (maybe the dress was particularly comfortable or the wig looked too darn good at the time), then the work would just have to wait