PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Rebeccarabbit
06-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Has anyone got any Tattoos that represent their female side. I have two fairies located on my shoulders upper back.
I plan to get a sea horse done on my lower back to include the Transgender symbol, I would also like a butterfly done. Both of these would represent my life and transition. Ruth is to get a seahorse being rode by a Mermaid the seahorse I guess represents me and her control of naughty me

Annaliese2010
06-30-2012, 11:24 AM
The tatts you describe sound awesome Rebecca. I wanna get inked sometime. There's a really good shop not too far from here. I'll go with a GG friend of mine 'cause I'm a wussy about needles & I'll get her one too. She says I should get mine done on a spot on the lower left abdomen below the waistline. I just gota figure out what & when. Your's are really cool!

Rebeccarabbit
06-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi Anna,
Its painful but worth the pain, I know they are not always ladylike but I like to wear my heart on my skin. No regrets, take time to think about it.
On honeymoon in Turkey they got noticed, unfortunately I got the label of playboy, this made Ruth laugh as she said they are so far from the truth, so I'm trying to soften and girl the theme up a little, hoping a seahorse and butterfly will do the job and for those that know a small transgendered logo will certainly work

Sandra1746
06-30-2012, 03:17 PM
I can paint my fingernails and express a feminine side that way. Cheaper, less painful, and more easily changed.

However if you like tats, go for it! Different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy,
Sandra1746

Annaliese2010
06-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Well, there was a time when I was turned off by girls with tatts. That was quite awhile back before I realized I was transgendered. Now it's just the opposite..girls with visible tatts on their wrist, arms, ankle, tummy, way lower back and surely when its in close proximity to their 'u know what'...are a total turnon! Same for girls with lip, nose, ear, tongue or belly button piercings.

Whatever the words or design in the tatt, in a flash you Know that person is interesting not boring, def unconventional and their own person. I do not like associating with mediocre conventional ppl. Nothing against 'em just my preference. It seems Ruth is a really cool, hip partner for you. You're lucky to have such a girl. Your tatts are colorful, awesome and original. I'll probly get a lil 'ol one or medium size one down low so only girls I'm 'with' will ever see it. ;)

Yes thanks for the advice, Rebecca! One must give some serious thought about its design. It would be neat to incorporate some sort of Transgender logo within the design but in a way thats subtlre, not easily or immediately perceived at first glance. But nonetheless represented and detectible if you look hard enuf. I like that kind of art which is suggestive and leaves ppl wondering & guessing..a little off balance, not quiiiite sure about me. LOL...

daviolin
06-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Personally I'm pretty much done with Tat's. Yes they are fun and pretty at first then they start to fade and blurr. I got the usual tat's back in 68 while in the navy. They look like crap now. And its to expensive to have removed. Yes, they are guy tat's. but never the less, the pretty girl tat's will do the same with time. But if thats what you want go for it. Daviolin

Voulez-Vous
06-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Has anyone got any Tattoos that represent their female side. I have two fairies located on my shoulders upper back.
I plan to get a sea horse done on my lower back to include the Transgender symbol, I would also like a butterfly done. Both of these would represent my life and transition. Ruth is to get a seahorse being rode by a Mermaid the seahorse I guess represents me and her control of naughty me
Those are called tramp stamps. And being 100% honest, most of the time, that's what they make people look like.

Tracii G
06-30-2012, 05:32 PM
I support the people that get them but not something I want now.
Had many opportunities to get one but never saw the need.

Jackiefl
07-01-2012, 12:01 AM
They are also called lower back tattoos and some of them are very beautifull. It's a matter of choice and for having one i don't think they should be called tramps!

Diane Smith
07-01-2012, 12:55 AM
All my tattoos, which now cover about half my skin, are totally feminine -- and I love them.

- Diane

drag n fly
07-01-2012, 01:02 AM
I keep my head shaved and have extensive head tattoos...A large dragonfly in the left front...two butterflies...a bumblebee, a large morning glory flower and vines...They are rather feminine in nature...as am I....Good luck...and have fun Jackie

Debs
07-01-2012, 04:32 AM
Would you wear the same dress everyday, thats what a tat does for you, things change with time, tats dont, they are for life.

Rebeccarabbit
07-01-2012, 05:09 AM
I think Tattoos are not for everyone, thats clear, but they form away of recording journey, and change...........

Personally I like them, I had one done at 16 when I joined the army it has'nt faded, it forms part of my history, I wont have it removed no matter how male it appears....some girls have skulls on their body mine is a regimental Tattoo
Yes I know there called "Tramp Stamps", however if thats the case I saw some really pretty tramps on holiday :O..........
I think if you have them done you need to think of where your going to put it !!!! (discretely)......and whether it reflects you because it is permanent, a bit like being Transgendered its for life it wont change
True I wouldn’t wear the same dress all the time, but there are many times when I am not in a dress !!!! and at them times its nice to know that inside my male skin I can still display my feminity..........its a statement that makes people think.......and some are very pretty !!! even if small
Its all about choice sure, dont get one if you think your going to change, as the Tattoo wont..........but somethings in life do not change they are part of us

rufus rabbit
07-01-2012, 06:25 AM
I have 4 and as Rebecca has said they represent a journey for me, I have one more to get the seahorse with mermaid, Never once have i been labelled a Tramp though, and that's even from people who know me :D. I admire anyone who expresses themselves however they feel, it take courage to stand out from the crowd. My brother is covered in tattoo's a step to far for me, but he loves them and can tell you a story for each of them. That's his journey. I say whether its beautiful nails, hair, make up, piercings, tattoo's, clothes, no clothes... we are all wonderful. Go and express yourself and laugh and enjoy life. xx

Cheryl T
07-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Tats are not for me...
But.....if I were to get one I love the idea of the SeaHorse, but I'd have it done fairly small and in the pubic region.

Ally 2112
07-01-2012, 11:14 AM
I have tattoes so of course i like them but i don't like the term tramp stamp it is derogotory to me personally .Also beacause i have a lower back tattoe and im no tramp lol :)

Voulez-Vous
07-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I have tattoes so of course i like them but i don't like the term tramp stamp it is derogatory to me personally .

It's just a term. I don't think whoever started saying it meant it as a really derogatory thing. Everyone's certainly entitled to their opinion. I just happen to think it looks a bit trashy.

rufus rabbit
07-01-2012, 12:46 PM
It's just a term. I don't think whoever started saying it meant it as a really derogatory thing. Everyone's certainly entitled to their opinion. I just happen to think it looks a bit trashy.

Trashy and a Tramp...... !!! I've had better days i have to say :D I do understand what you are saying, but i'm sure it was started with someone being labelled a Tramp for inking her body. I wouldn't know the origins, and thankfully I'm never referred to as either in the Real world, as I'm neither a Tramp or Trashy and I'm pleased to say I would hold off my opinions on others until i know them and will then make an informed decision !!