PDA

View Full Version : CDs which females supported and encouraged your crossdressing while growing up?

seanmuscle
07-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Was it a mother, sister, aunty who accepted you as a girl?

Melissa Rose
07-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Absolutely no one since no one knew.

Cynthia Anne
07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
My older sister dressed for the first few times when I was four years old, but NEVER supported me from then on! Hugs!

ArleneRaquel
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
No one, male or female encouraged me, its just the way that I am. :)

Kate Simmons
07-02-2012, 03:52 PM
None really Honey but I used to get comments from female relatives all the time such as :"You have such beautiful eye lashes, you should have been a girl." Well, little did they know I was already a secret "tomboy" in my mind as rough and tumble as I was but it was really the "girl" doing things and not the "boy". How could I be anything else? My favorite super heroine was Wonder Woman and I wanted to be just like her, right down to the "tell the truth" magic lasso.;):)

Kaz
07-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Me too... no support... fighting the fight single handed (well not quite... everyone on this site are my supporters, however challenging they can be at times - good stuff! The challenges make you stronger and they test where you are at, the complements keep you going knowing that you have a family supporting you.

Ressie
07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
I had a girlfriend in the late '70s that bought me panties, but she had something else in mind. No real encouragement from anyone.

Kate Simmons
07-02-2012, 04:12 PM
For sure, whatever does not destroy us, makes us stronger Kaz.:)

Marcia Blue
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
My mother knew, but did not really encourage me. She would tell me when the rest of the family would be gone, and for how long, after she discovered me dressed.

Eryn
07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Since I'm "late onset" nobody could have supported me while growing up. My wonderful wife has been very supportive ever since we figured out what was going on.

brenne
07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
I never got into CD or anything as a child (except once I was 8, a neighbor girl did up my hair in a rubber band, and I thought it was funny and showed it off, and my brother's like "Boy-girl")

Funny thing is, when I was in 6th-8th grades, I was a year younger than the rest of the class, and got called "girl" a lot (when I had no intention of being so.)

My desires towards CD (and possibly more) started about 10 or so years ago.

Danielle Gee
07-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Was it a mother, sister, aunty who accepted you as a girl?

My Mother and older sister supported my Femininity when I was growing up. They never got tired of preaching the joys of "Female Superiority " as I was growing up

ronda
07-02-2012, 08:13 PM
no not me i started when i was 3 my sisters would get mad when i put there stuff on my mom told them don't worry about it he will grow out of it na did not happen Hugs Ronda

Tara D. Rose
07-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Well I had no one at all. No woman to encourage me, though I was very influenced by several woman when I was growing up.But I kept it all inside all those millions of thoughts throughout my life. Only 3 people know today. They know only because I chose to reveal who and what I am to them. Yes there were many times while my family and I were visiting other families and relatives, I recall so many times, those big tall grown up people, would look at me and say to my Mother or to my Father, he’s too pretty to be a boy. It happened so many times throughout my childhood and youth. “ His complexion is perfect”,, Or “wow he’s just too pretty to be a boy”. Oh it went on and on. In high school the boys would bully me for I looked weak to them, they poked fun at how I threw a ball, “you throw like a girl” etc

I did get bullied a lot, for I was seen as weaker by those bullies sizing up other boys with whom they thought they could beat in a fight. I always won though.
So I had no influences in my youth and childhood because no one knew but me, I was so confused, for in those times, their was only black and white TV, 3 channels which of only two of them could be tuned in to, no microwaves, calculators, or even other adults that could see that I was different, to think and or suggest that I may need to see a physiologist or psychiatrist that specialized in TG issues,, which at that time, I do not think such experts on this subject even existed at that time. And with that being said, what makes them experts today? I have never been to one, nor will I ever go to one. What makes them, or qualifies them to council to me what and who I am, even when and or if, they are not what I am? Do they read a few books;? do they talk to others like me? Whatever. The real experts are the members on this site. We have lived the life, we have taught each other so many things.

So I will leave with this, and to give an answer, I had no influences by way of cross-dressing from any woman growing up. I was on my own by way of this that I am.
Tara

lori m crawford
07-02-2012, 08:59 PM
me my mom did a lot to help me dress an makeup my sister said i look better as a girl an love them for helping me to be me:)

Launa
07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
It was known in my family that I liked to wear dresses as a kid but everybody was so ashamed of it and I have been ashamed for many years until now. Nobody would have encouraged me in a thousand years. I now have a beautiful wife that encourages me to have sometime to "myself" once and a while.

Brittany CD
07-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I have a cousin who helped me be a girl while growing up

Beverley Sims
07-03-2012, 09:28 AM
When I was young, no one assisted me.
When I was 18 I was discovered by a covern of girls that saw the realities of the situation and helped me dress pass and occasionally live as a girl.
An 18 to 20 year old sharing a house with six girls...... It was great while it lasted.:)

JohnH
07-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I had no such luck since I had only brothers. My paternal grandmother did teach me and one of my brothers how to apply nail polish on our finger nails, and she bought girl's panties for us. I did have delicate pale skin and long eyelashes, and in puberty I got wide hips so that if one looked from the rear people would think I was a girl.

John

EjayeCD
07-03-2012, 10:29 AM
For me, I didn't have any boys my age to play with in my neighborhood, so I played with my older sister & her friends. It was all girl games including dressup & makeup, so I was hooked at age 5-6 in dressing. I never stopped even after I got older.

Stephanie47
07-03-2012, 10:30 AM
When I use to visit my grandparents there was usually nothing to do. Sometime before age 12, probably a lot younger, I found one of my mother's outfits from the 1930's and tried it on several times. My parents told me to take it off, but, they knew I was doing it because I was bored. My grandparents moved to a retirement area with a lot to do (swimming, etc), so I was not bored when visiting. As a teenage, if I were to be caught truly cross dressing, I'm sure I would have been punished. My parents were so puritanical about anything sexual it was really pathetic. When I did take up cross dressing in my mother's clothes, I suspect mom figured it out. I wonder sometimes when the switched flipped inside me. One recollection I had in kindergarten was of teacher telling me she liked my 'blouse.' That upset me because it was a cowboy shirt with two rows of buttons down the front, and, I did not like the idea of someone thinking I liked wearing a girl's shirt. Much later I discovered the nice feeling of my mom's nylon slips which she always hung in the bathroom to dry. I guess the feel of nylon is what started me down the road to wearing female clothing.

If I had an older sister or cousin, I doubt I would have been interested as a youth in being made into a girl.

Alice B
07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
No one because I did not start dressing until I was 64.

Rebeccarabbit
07-03-2012, 01:44 PM
I started to Cross Dress in my sisters clothes and it became habit. I then was encouraged by an Aunt, but that amounted to abuse..........I had difficulty separating the two....it didn't help......then soon kinda realised that dressing up concealed a part of me, that felt that way

Lorileah
07-03-2012, 02:54 PM
My parents allowed us to be who we were pretty much. Although Dad would always call us sissies or panty waist when he didn't think we were working hard enough, he never complained about me or my brother playing with dishes or dolls (OK action figures) and even built a small "kitchenette" and table with chairs. My Mom dressed me in a dress on a couple occasions for Halloween when I asked (same with my brother who does not wear women's clothing). My Grandmother taught us how to do what she did, she was a marvelous seamstress and cook. The cooking part sort of took but sewing...not so much. We could be or do whatever we wanted around her house and would on occasion wear night gowns to bed.

So to answer the question, even though it may not have been blatant (i e making us wear clothing or make up or whatever) my parents did allow us to grow to be who we are

sissystephanie
07-03-2012, 09:08 PM
The first female in my life who knew that I was a CD was my dear late wife! I told her about my being a CD before were married. After she died 7 years ago I did tell another great lady whom I met online and also my own daughter! Neither of them cares, as long as I don't dress around them!

Sandy Michaels
07-03-2012, 11:08 PM
i was encouraged by some female friends of the family while i was young. stopped dressing while traveling around. now that i'm trying to settle down i have a new partner who i had to be completely honest if i am to trust her with my life. she was the first one that has been supportive and because of her and my sister iv'e become the understanding person i am today. i thank them all the time.

ronda
07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
none of the above i did not have female support until 10 years ago and that support comes from my GG friend Tammi Hugs Ronda

seanmuscle
08-13-2012, 05:14 PM
When I was young, no one assisted me.
When I was 18 I was discovered by a covern of girls that saw the realities of the situation and helped me dress pass and occasionally live as a girl.
An 18 to 20 year old sharing a house with six girls...... It was great while it lasted.:)

aww cute sure many boys asked u out

SherriePall
08-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Growing up this was my deepest dark secret. About a dozen years ago I sprung my secret on my poor wife. After that I got bold and started shopping at cosmetics stores and befriended a couple of SA's who encouraged me beyond my buying their wares. They gave me advice on clothing, hair, and other femme things.
I miss seeing them as they have moved on and I have lost track of their whereabouts.

Tabitha Storm
08-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Not any growing up but as I got older I told some of the women I dated and worked with. They were all cool with it. Never had a woman to go out shopping with or help with makeup though. Someday...

heatherdress
08-13-2012, 06:29 PM
No one. My wife has been both the supporter and developer who has encouraged me.

Rachel Morley
08-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Apart from dress up games with my neighbor and best friend when I was 6 years old (who I swear was my trigger) ... no one supported me as I kept it a secret.

LeotardMan
08-13-2012, 06:51 PM
I was lucky my mom was very supportive of me. It took her a while to get used to it but she became supportive over the years.