PDA

View Full Version : So My Wife Said ..........................

linda allen
07-02-2012, 01:27 PM
My wife was out this morning shopping and running errands. I was wearing my favorite blue denim knee length pencil skirt and white and violet with small dark blue flowers top that she had given me that no longer fit her.

I was on the computer when I heard her come in so I got up to meet her.

We met in the hallway. She looks me up and down, smiles, shakes her head and says "You know it's pretty bad when you look better in a skort than I do!" (It was a skirt, not a skort, but who's keeping track?)

I reasured her that she looks fine in a skirt or skort, kissed her, and we went in the kitchen to make lunch.

Yes, I love her! :battingeyelashes:

Joan_CD
07-02-2012, 01:35 PM
WOW!!! I didn't know she was fully ok with the skort thing! So I guess with the exception of shoes you dress female in front of her now fully? When do you think you will be able to go with shoes, if at all? And with the exception of makeup I guess that would complete your transformation! Does she say if she likes you dressing this way and does she have a preference, male or female?

I sooooo love your check ins linda!!! :)

Shelly Preston
07-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Getting a compliment is always good.

However there are some you will never forget. :)

kimdl93
07-02-2012, 01:48 PM
I guess if she gave you the skirt (or skort) she expected you to wear it. And your reassurance was a very important response.

Cynthia Anne
07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
You gotta love a complement like that! Buy her a rose! Hugs!

Joan_CD
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
One thing about Linda, she always buys her wife things to show her appreciation and is always telling her she loves her! Linda, are your legs shaved for her to see when you are wearing a skirt or skort?

linda allen
07-02-2012, 04:09 PM
She gave me a couple skorts but this is a skirt I bought when we were shopping together. We each got one (different sizes). :heehee:

No shaved legs, no wig, no boobs, no shoes, no makeup (yet). The train is still rolling though. It may be picking up speed.

She got some discount coupons in the mail but they don't start until later this week. I plan on taking her shopping. The Kohls website shows a really cute dark red pencil skirt. :battingeyelashes:

One of the cupons is for a store in the mall where there's a Payless. We'll see how things go.

Joan_CD
07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Slow and steady. Good idea! I'm surprised she never noticed its a skirt and not a skort. I assume you wore it all day with no negative comments. Good for you!

Eryn
07-02-2012, 07:12 PM
That was a nice compliment! We all have our nice features and it's wonderful to our egos to have them pointed out to us!

Make sure the positive comments flow freely the other way too! :hugs:

BLUE ORCHID
07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Hi Linda, You are so lucky to have a wonderful wife.

linda allen
07-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Slow and steady. Good idea! I'm surprised she never noticed its a skirt and not a skort. I assume you wore it all day with no negative comments. Good for you!

Yep, all day. Today we're going out and meeting friends so I'll be in male mode except for my panties. I usually wear a bra out, but these are close friends and we'll be close and maybe touching so I won't take the chance.

As for the leg shaving, we live in a warm climate and our social life involves the beach, pools, and shorts so I don't think I can go there, at least just yet. I use an electric clipper with guides to trim my arm and leg hair. It makes me look better without actually shaving.

Marie-Elise
07-03-2012, 07:47 AM
This thread is great reading. This is very good news from you. It makes me happy to read this.

linda allen
07-03-2012, 08:11 AM
This thread is great reading. This is very good news from you. It makes me happy to read this.

Thank you. I am very happy.

Beverley Sims
07-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Merrily we roll along albeit slowly. The best way.:)

JohnH
07-03-2012, 10:23 AM
My wife never says anything if I am wearing a dress or a denim skirt. She never wears those things - only pants or shorts.

When there was a cold snap in April I wore a flannel shirt and jeans, and showed up at the breakfast table so attired.

"Why are you wearing that f***king flannel shirt" she blurted out.

Also if my arms and legs get stubbly my wife says, "John, it's time you shaved your arms and legs".

John

Meg East
07-03-2012, 10:38 AM
When we are at home my wife wonders if something is wrong if I am not wearing a skirt. She doesn't buy me much but does give me first dibs at the clothes she is donating to charity. Saves me from having to buy it back from Goodwill.

Being lazy, I don't go into makeup, wigs and shaved legs.

Stephanie47
07-03-2012, 10:39 AM
For those of you who have wives that allow themselves to see their husbands express themselves to some extent, I envy you. I'm in a "Don't ask, don't tell" marriage, and, although the stress is not there caused by hiding from a wife, the non-acceptance still is hurtful.

Cheryl T
07-03-2012, 11:12 AM
LOL...last night we're watching television and it's about 10pm.
I start to get up and say "I'm going to change" (read: I'm putting on my nightgown). My wife says me too and then ... "This is funny. I can't wait to take off my bra and you can't wait to put yours on"....

She does know me well....lol

Joan_CD
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Aren't Linda's adventures great! I so love hearing her progress reports. I can't wait for the next update!!!

Rachel Morley
07-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Looks like you get your wife's "hand me downs". That is so cool isn't it? :) I absolutely love it when my wife gives me something of hers that she no longs wants and I always want to wear the hell out of it. You're lucky to have not only an accepting wife, but one that gives you compliments too ... cool!

linda allen
07-04-2012, 05:57 AM
I complimented her on a blouse she was wearing yesterday and she said we would have to go shopping and buy me one. :heehee:

We were supposed to go shopping today but something has come up so we may or may not go. If we don't, we'll go tomorrow or the next day to use her discount cupons. I found her looking on the Kohls website so I showed her the skirt I want. Kohls can't show what's in stock at local stores so we'll have to go and see. If I get it, I'll have to get a blouse or two to go with it. And maybe I can suggest a pair of shoes while we are out. :devil:

Of course I'm just wearing this stuff around the house and she wonders why I want to get "dressed up" just to walk around the house when the first thing she wants to do when she comes home is take her clothes off and put on something comfortable.

linda allen
07-04-2012, 06:02 AM
For those of you who have wives that allow themselves to see their husbands express themselves to some extent, I envy you. I'm in a "Don't ask, don't tell" marriage, and, although the stress is not there caused by hiding from a wife, the non-acceptance still is hurtful.

It was such a stress relief to no longer have to hide from my wife. It and dressing has changed my personality and outlook on life. I find I'm much nicer and more patient with people. And of course, I tell my wife I love her several times each day.

I'm not going outside dressed and I'm still hiding a few things but I'm slowly working on going further (but not outside dressed). I wouldn't want the hassle and I wouldn't want to put it on her. If I get to that point, it would be in another town where no one would recognize either of us.

DAVIDA
07-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Hi Linda!
I for one, am a blessed CD.:D
I have always been able to "be myself" with Jean.:o
She has always said that she feels sad for the members here that don't, or can't be who they really are.
I was in a funk the other day. I was sitting on the sofa watching TV with Jean. I had on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. She asked why I wasn't dressed. I said that I really hadn't thought about it.
She then said that she knew something was wrong.:eek:
I too, tell her several times a day that I love her.:o

Joan_CD
07-04-2012, 07:01 AM
I think it's wonderful that she is accepting you and yes, it is amazing how the stress levels go down. Linda did you talk to her about wanting to dress or is it just acceptance each time you do it? I am one of the blessed in here and we mainly go out with me dressed and she even told me I look better as a woman and is preferring that, especially when we go shopping! :)

linda allen
07-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Linda did you talk to her about wanting to dress or is it just acceptance each time you do it?

This is my story, at least most of it:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170479-Changes-at-the-Allen-Household

At this poing progress comes from daily experiences (some of which I instigate :heehee:) like I'll take her shopping and she holds up a blouse and says "Is this me?" and I'll hold up one and say "Is this me?".

So today, we're going shopping and she will get some blouses and/or skorts and with luck, I will find the skirt I saw on the website or another nice skirt or skort. Then I'll ask her to pick out a couple blouses to go with it.

Later, at the mall, if things seem to be going well, I may say "I really need a pair of shoes to go with my new outfit." She may go along with that, she may not. If not, I'll let it go and try again another day.

I can tell what she is comfortable with and I try not to go beyond that but the boundary seems to be moving in the right direction. She is the one who suggested shopping today.

linda allen
07-04-2012, 08:24 AM
.............. we mainly go out with me dressed and she even told me I look better as a woman and is preferring that, especially when we go shopping! :)

Well, she's right, you do look great as a woman! :thumbup:

Joan_CD
07-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Well, she's right, you do look great as a woman! :thumbup:

Thank you Linda. That was very sweet of you to say! :)

Please let us know how you made out today. The suspense is killing me!!! I am going to check this thread hourly!!!! ;)

krissy_toronto
07-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Hahahaha my wife said that about a skirt of hers I was wearing (size 7). She could not beleive I made it look so good!!!

linda allen
07-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Thank you Linda. That was very sweet of you to say! :)

Please let us know how you made out today. The suspense is killing me!!! I am going to check this thread hourly!!!! ;)

We went shopping. The good news; My wife got some skirts and tops and so did I. She got a new purse and gave me her old one with the condition that she could "borrow it" if she needs to. (I have nowhere to carry a purse, it's just the though of having one :heehee:).

The bad news; Two of my skirts and two of my blouses did not fit so we have to return or exchange them. One of her blouses did not fit her so now it's mine (that's actually good news).

I managed to get her into Payless by telling her I needed a new pair of flip flops to replace the strange looking yellow ones I have been wearing. We went to the men's aisle and she was surprised that there were women's shoes on one side and men's on the other. Sitting on the bench trying on flip flops, I reached over and grabbed one of a pair of 4" heels and said "How about these?" Her response "I don't wear heels so you don't need them either." Well, now we know where we stand on that issue, at least for now. :sad:

I didn't like the men's flip flops so she walked over to a display and brought me back a pair. They didn't fit so she found me a larger pair. They are actually women's size 12. They are plain black so it's impossible to tell that they are women's shoes, but at least it's a start. I'm going to try for a pair of flats and go on from there.

We went home, cleaned up, and I took her to a nice restaurant for dinner.

We're exchanging what didn't fit today. :)

Joan_CD
07-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a fun day shopping! That's too bad about the shoes. I wonder if it would have been ok if you picked out a smaller heel? I guess we will never know! It's interesting that she lets you dress full female minus shoes. I am guessing no dresses yet? Linda has she ever asked you about why you want to dress female? And does she enjoy or tolerate you dressed?

Please keep posting on your progress or lack thereof. It's amazing how many people are interested in your "blogs"!!!

Joan

linda allen
07-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Well, some more shopping. :heehee:

I had to exchange the skirts. I don't understand how a size 10 in one brand is loose, a 10 in another is just right, and a 10 in another brand is two inches short of going around my waist. So, I measured them, then went to the store and exchanged them.

My wife wasn't feeling well after lunch so we had to go home before getting "her" stuff so we went out again yesterday. I got her into Payless again to buy another pair of flip flops and I got her into the women's 12 section but the store was really crowded. I pulled out a pair of heels and said "Is this me?" She said "You would kill yourself in those." so I pulled out a pair of flats and asked about them. She said "Are you going to try them on here?" Well, people were all over the place and my wife had already told the clerk that the flip flops were for me so I chickened out and we paid for the flip flops and left. I might just order them online.

Later, I picked out another skirt. She said to me "I don't understand why you want to spend money on women's clothes when you can only wear them around the house." I said "I don't understand either, I guess I'm just weird. You married a weird person." She said "I knew you were weird, I just didn't realize how weird." (All this time, we are smiling, walking, and holding hands in the mall). I said "You married a crossdresser. (That's the first time I've admitted that to her.)

Later in the evening she said "I should write to Dear Abby and say "My husband is a crossdresser and likes to wear women's clothes. What should I do?" I said to her "Be sure and mention that he does the laundry, washes the dishes, and cleans the house." She smiled and hugged me.

So I love her!

Joan_CD
07-07-2012, 09:04 AM
It's out there... you told her! Good for you and the sky didn't fall. I bet you feel wonderful and a bit more relaxed. Sounds like the shoes are not far off now :) . I have this feeling that in a few months you will be wearing makeup and styled hair whie you are both trying on clothes... her maybe a skort and you a dress. Congrats Linda! Please keep this "blog" going. It's so much fun!!