PDA

View Full Version : My new name :)

Shulove
07-02-2012, 03:43 PM
So, personally I liked Rachel a hole bunch... Still think Gwen is cute as all hell. But after I did shave off all body hair, my wife tells me she thinks of me more as a Hillary :o. Have to say, I LOVE it! The first time she called me by my new name all I could do was giggle with super happies :) I'm thinking I have to be one of the luckiest people around to have such an amazing spouse. So it looks like I'll be Hillary from now on :) I'm happy with her choice!

Cynthia Anne
07-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Hillary, give your wife a hug! Nice choice! Hugs!

BobbieBrooks
07-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Take your lovely wife out to dinner for Hillary's new birthday!!! Supporting wifes are few and far between!!!

BobbieB

brenne
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
So, personally I liked Rachel a hole bunch... Still think Gwen is cute as all hell. But after I did shave off all body hair, my wife tells me she thinks of me more as a Hillary :o. Have to say, I LOVE it! The first time she called me by my new name all I could do was giggle with super happies :) I'm thinking I have to be one of the luckiest people around to have such an amazing spouse. So it looks like I'll be Hillary from now on :) I'm happy with her choice!
How nice of her to suggest a name - now, any particular Hillary she had in mind?

linda allen
07-03-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm waiting for the day my wife calls me by a female name. Any name but it will probably be the feminine version of my boy name. She will get a big kiss that day!

Beverley Sims
07-03-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't get called Beverley yet!