PDA

View Full Version : Guy wearing bra picture

AlanaG
07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Found this surfing the web the other day and thought I'd share for your comments. I wouldn't have the guts to wear a bra so out in the open like this guy. To bad there isn't a front view.

http://www.break.com/pictures/when-you-see-it-excuse-me-sir-2340617

Alice Torn
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Pink fog got him, eh?

PretzelGirl
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Might need it... And he probably is underdressing and thinks no one notices. :doh:

JulieC
07-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh I'm sure he knows. He just doesn't care! Good for him :)

Ann Thomas
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
I've dressed in public like that before, just with a girly hat on, and I've got longer hair. I bet my picture is on something like People of Walmart somewhere. I'm not passable, but go out anyway.

Cynthia Anne
07-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Done that many a times when I was younger! I use to buy secondhand shirts like that just for that purpose! Hugs!

SarahLynn
07-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.

ReineD
07-02-2012, 11:35 PM
If I knew nothing about the CDing and I was on that bus, I'd just assume that he has gynecomastia and needs to wear a bra to keep his pecs from giggling which can be painful? There is nothing about him that gives any hint to the CDing otherwise .. not his clothes or hair and I'm assuming he doesn't have any makeup on.

sissystephanie
07-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!

Sharon B.
07-03-2012, 08:44 AM
He could be a she with a short hair cut.

JohnH
07-03-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't think something like that should even be newsworthy. As others have said he might need to wear a bra.

On the other hand, there are flat-chested or small-breasted women that do not require bras.

That is the dumbest thing - men must not wear bras even if they have large breasts, and a woman must wear a bra even if she is flat-chested.

John

Alice B
07-03-2012, 11:06 AM
It does make a statement dosen't it.

Wildaboutheels
07-03-2012, 11:47 AM
An awful lot of leaping going on here based on one shot of a man's back. As always, the possibilities are endless. Could be, he was 100 bucks richer at the end of the day on some kind of "silly" bet?

Just how many here would be overjoyed to "bolt from the closet" if someone were to wave 100 bucks in their face? It would prolly beat any Christmas or Bday present they ever got.

jackielou
07-04-2012, 08:43 AM
good for him i wear my bra all the time every where i go and sometimes i am sure you can see through my white tshirt in the sunlight but i dont care i need a bra so i wear it 44DDD never had any problems lots of smiles and hello's from women

Jenny Doolittle
07-04-2012, 09:46 AM
I may be all wet here..... But isn't that exactly what so many of us wish could happen and we NOT be the center of conversation? We are as bad as everyone else talking about what is out of the norm!

I applaud the person for wearing what makes them feel good aboout themself.

Vickie_CDTV
07-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Maybe it is me, but the band looks like it is too far down the back to properly go across the breasts. It might just be a back brace as Stephanie suggested.

reb.femme
07-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Might need it... And he probably is underdressing and thinks no one notices. :doh:

Yup, exactly my thought when I saw it.
Hope she does a better job with beard coverage. :devil:

Rebecca x

Alice B
07-04-2012, 03:47 PM
If I'm going to wear a bra outside of home it will have to be with forms. It's going to take a bit more than $100 on a bet.

pennylee
07-04-2012, 04:11 PM
might be in Japan where male bras are fashionable

namewitheld33
07-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I would be terribly embarrassed if I was pictured like that in a newspaper. I would say if it's not for any medical reason, the guy has got guts.

Kaz
07-04-2012, 04:54 PM
might be in Japan where male bras are fashionable

Men's bras in Japan are becoming quite a thing apparently!

Eryn
07-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Luckily he was facing the other way!

If one is wearing a bra under anything thinner than a bulky sweater it will be noticed, either from fabric becoming sheer in strong light, from the outline of the straps showing through or by touch when someone pats the wearer on the shoulder back.

Unfortunately, with everybody carrying a web-connected camera in their pockets these days it is very likely that anyone who goes out will end up on the web somehow. I was with some tall CD friends waiting for a table to be cleared in a restaurant and a diner at the adjacent table quite openly held up his phone and took our picture.

Things will be even worse when Google Glass becomes reality and we're all recording everything we see. Technology is running far ahead of etiquette!

Sometimes Steffi
07-04-2012, 10:06 PM
You can be pretty sure the subject is male. I would guess that the picture taker got a clear frontal view also. It would not make any sense to post a picture of a flat-chested girl wearing a bra. That would be routine.

If I knew nothing about the CDing and I was on that bus, I'd just assume that he has gynecomastia and needs to wear a bra to keep his pecs from giggling which can be painful? There is nothing about him that gives any hint to the CDing otherwise .. not his clothes or hair and I'm assuming he doesn't have any makeup on.

If you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. If you see bra straps think bra, not gynecomastia. I would guess most people have never heard about gynecomastia.

Luckily he was facing the other way!

If one is wearing a bra under anything thinner than a bulky sweater it will be noticed, either from fabric becoming sheer in strong light, from the outline of the straps showing through or by touch when someone pats the wearer on the shoulder back.

Unfortunately, with everybody carrying a web-connected camera in their pockets these days it is very likely that anyone who goes out will end up on the web somehow. I was with some tall CD friends waiting for a table to be cleared in a restaurant and a diner at the adjacent table quite openly held up his phone and took our picture.

Things will be even worse when Google Glass becomes reality and we're all recording everything we see. Technology is running far ahead of etiquette!

That's my take also. If you underdress in a bra, you will be made by some people some of the time. And it only takes one with a camera to immortalize you on the Internet forever.

I'm cool with it if someone else wants to do it, but it's not for me. I just wonder if he knows how obvious it is.

Also, I think the person is wearing a high waisted panty shaper. Look closely at how the fabric drapes just above the waist.

ReineD
07-05-2012, 12:30 AM
If you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. If you see bra straps think bra, not gynecomastia. I would guess most people have never heard about gynecomastia.

Not the word itself maybe, but lots of guys have overly large pecs. We see this all the time at the beach or under thinner Tshirts.

vetobob9
07-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Ooh cra@, i didn't think anyone would notice. OR: S###, i've been outed again.

That guy has more b@!!$ then i do, there is no way i could do that.

these days most women by birth would not go out like that. They usually all wear t shirts underneath to conceal their bras.

Lorileah
07-05-2012, 01:10 AM
and somewhere someone doing something illegal is being ignored by those around them because no one wants to get involved. This, as was mentioned, is a non-news item. Someone who has a camera phone needs to get a life.

Shananigans
07-05-2012, 01:11 AM
It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.

ReineD
07-05-2012, 01:25 AM
It sucks that someone was so shocked about a guy wearing a bra that they had to take a picture without him knowing and post it online.

People are so uncouth these days.

Yeah. I hate all the walmart people sites too. I hate to see anyone being laughed at.

You know what also gets me? All the horrible comments left on youtube videos or news stories that feature any sort of cross-gender expression. They're downright hateful.

tappanty
07-05-2012, 02:26 AM
It's not a bra, it's a bro.

Sweet Caroline
07-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Ouuu I get so mad. LOL I hate bras , even on women. There is nothing pretty about them. All those dammed straps, hooks and unsightly bulges. Bras remind me of Horse Tack. For the majority of my Girly dressing I use different size forms to fit the dress. I don't mind a dress with a built in Bra. I hate all those straps. The Bra looks like a failed engineering student designed it. Instead I like forms that adhere to the body even with the use of body adhesive. I will only use a bra as a last resort, only have one LOL.

Modern women in order to be cool and refreshed are walking around in tops that reveal too much bra fat with all those dammed so called fashion straps.
The ugliest fashion I have ever seen. Now I must admit from a male point of view how much I like the look bullet bras gave women in the 1950. I always thought breasts came to a point. Talk about trying to get one off too, but that's another matter for another time LOL.
Have a good day ladies.

Stephenie S
07-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Those who responded to this thread may have missed something. He may be wearing a back brace and not a bra!! Of course Reine may also be right. I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to! That was 71 years ago, and except for my time in the miltary, I have worn one ever since. Regardless of whether I am enfemme or in drab. And I could care less if people see my bra!!

Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin'

S

SheriM
07-05-2012, 04:17 PM
The pic doesn't look quite right to be a bra. The straps seem a little wide and they are too close to his neck. It looks like bra straps but then they don't look like bra straps.

namewitheld33
07-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Ouuu I get so mad. LOL I hate bras , even on women. There is nothing pretty about them. All those dammed straps, hooks and unsightly bulges. Bras remind me of Horse Tack. For the majority of my Girly dressing I use different size forms to fit the dress. I don't mind a dress with a built in Bra. I hate all those straps. The Bra looks like a failed engineering student designed it. Instead I like forms that adhere to the body even with the use of body adhesive. I will only use a bra as a last resort, only have one LOL.

Modern women in order to be cool and refreshed are walking around in tops that reveal too much bra fat with all those dammed so called fashion straps.
The ugliest fashion I have ever seen. Now I must admit from a male point of view how much I like the look bullet bras gave women in the 1950. I always thought breasts came to a point. Talk about trying to get one off too, but that's another matter for another time LOL.
Have a good day ladies.

I am so sad to hear that you feel this way about engineers. Unfortunately, I am an engineer and I try not to set such examples.

JenniferR771
07-05-2012, 04:34 PM
So...look carefully...is he carrying a purse? Hip or butt pads?
True, the straps seem a bit unusual; no adjustment buckles, wide.

Sharon B.
07-05-2012, 04:43 PM
I always thought we were here to support each other, NOT make fun of other people that are willing to push the envelope.

Michelle01
07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
That's awesome... hopefully his panties match!

Sweet Caroline
07-05-2012, 06:18 PM
I am sure you are a ver good engineer. however don't get your panties in a bunch over my musings. LOL

sissystephanie
07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Dear Sissy,

This is a common theme in your posts. You say this often.

"I started wearing a bra daily when I was 9 years old, because a doctor told my dad that I needed to!"

Just what was it about the military that meant you no longer had to wear a bra?

Jus' askin' S

Stephanie,

I was in the U.S. Navy during the Korean was. Since I did have noticeable breasts, I should have been wearing a bra at that time. But in those days I would have been kicked out of the Navy, and I wanted to serve. So I did not wear a bra when on duty. When I was on leave I did usually wear one!

busker
07-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Found this surfing the web the other day and thought I'd share for your comments. I wouldn't have the guts to wear a bra so out in the open like this guy. To bad there isn't a front view.

http://www.break.com/pictures/when-you-see-it-excuse-me-sir-2340617
He clearly has a shoulder bag on his left shoulder, he isn't wearing a t-shirt which is likely unusual, if you look at his shirt under his armpit, you will see that the shirt bulges forward so he probably does have gynecomastia, the straps are squarish maybe to distinguish it from a woman's bra, it does look like Japan from haircuts, glasses etc, but the shirt itself doesn't look like a woman's blouse. some guys like shoulder bags. The person looks older so I assume he wouldn't be doing anything to "affront" society as Asians have a different respect system than the west, they also don't put themselves in a position to cause shame for their .families, They may have sex hotels but honor is still something to be cherished there, at least according to my limited understanding. Also, there appear to be ONLY men on the bus! This could also be an ad to show prospective wearers what would be seen.

April_Ligeia
07-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Are we all sure this is a male? If this is a short-haired female riding a train, it would be ironic if she was commented upon by crossdressers when she was just looking a little androgynous while riding the train...