PDA

View Full Version : Male bridesmaids (or flower girls) revisited

MarinaTwelve200
11-15-2005, 07:39 PM
A similar thread ran a while back, where cases of men and boys actually were brides maids or flower girls at weddings.----We established that it HAS and does happen on ocasion. I asked if any one HERE either witnessed it or has done it.----It was quite fun, and a couple of us personally knew of such a case or knew that one was upcoming---and would report on it. (havent heard anything yet)

WE also have new people since then, perhaps they know of such cases.

This is a fun fantasy for many of us and is enjoyable to hear about in real life situations.

Jesse69
11-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Well, I never heard anything of this but I do have a size 8 wedding dress that I tried on. Bought it on ebay but too bad it didn't fit I think I'm a size 12 instead !

Wedding dresses are so hard too move around in, especailly when they have a long train. I will be reselling my wedding dress on ebay and probably won't buy another wedding dress ever again - they're just too cumbersome !

I would never appear at an event in a wedding dress or gown outfit.

HaleyPink2000
11-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I'd love to be remarried in a dress. To my same wife though. Also to be in all the propper undies also, for the honey moon night playtime.

Haley:)

Bobbie40
11-17-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes, it does happen. I know of a crossdresser who was a bridesmaid at a wedding. But note that this crossdresser is very "passable", and is also good with fashion, make-up, etc. -- so (in "her" case) it was pretty much like having a girl bridesmaid. The bride "knew" (she is close friends with the crossdreser - hence having "her" be bridesmaid)-- the groom also knew, and the wedding party knew. But otherwise -- most wedding guests just thought this person was a girl, so no comments or anything.

Bobbie

HaleyPink2000
11-17-2005, 05:17 AM
I said to my Wife in the Truck tonight, Hun I'd love to go with you to a bridal gown store shopping for brides maids dresses, or even a nice wedding gown". She said Her and my Mother Inlaw had been to one in a near by town that sold consignment Wedding & brides maids dreses. Then said yes hun it would be fun.

Gawd, I about did stop the truck and see if this was the same person I married. I'd so love going to a place like that and try on some dresses I told her. She just smiled and said " yes it would be nice".

Wow, then she started talking to me of her likes, and dislikes of my crossdressing. Also of other people She has met, from TriEss, that make her on edge by dressing en femme, and how they look to Her. Said they freak her out. She has met 3 other CD's only. Not like She has met a 100.

So I was nice and talked to Her on anything she wanted to talk about.
She said many things about crossdressing tonight. But one was a plus big time. She said that She's been checking out postings on the forum here. Wowowowowow cool huh? Tamara will be so pleased. This was because Tamara had sent my wife a link for the forum.

This may save my marriage it seems and allow me to dress at home from what She did say tonight. I'm so happy. But She don't understand why I would want to go away from home dressed....

Love to you all!
Haley:)