PDA

View Full Version : Newbie trying to change his/her life

MarissaD
07-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi everyone I'm Marissa or Missy for short, and I'm new her. I am a crossdressers but at times I feel I want to be more than that. I feel like I want to overstep that boundary and be a full/time woman. I been dressing since I was like 12. I use to think it was just a phase and it will blow over. A couple of times I've tried to stop but I just couldn't and I realized that this is who I am and I love it. I have not completely come out yet there are only a couple of friends that know and they are fully supportive and I love them with all my heart for it. Knowing that makes me feel beautiful inside and out. Joining here I'm hoping to find great advise and meet awesome people and make some friends along the way. Well take

XOXOXO

Missy

kimdl93
07-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi Missy,

you've at the right place to find like minded people happy to share their experiences. Most of us have stories much like yours. Can't guarantee the quality of the answers, but you'll get lots of opinions. You'll have to chose what's best for yourself.

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Dear Missy
Welcome here to the family, you posted so now theres no turning back. Just remember that this is just a euphoric ride and dont attach anything to it. Just like alcohol and drugs, you can easily think you always need more. What I do is Ill put her away for a latter date,as least thats how I deal with her when she becomes a pest. Anyway theres a bunch of my sisters here that have been dealing with this much longer than I have and thier advice may be much better than mine but it'll be ultimately your decision. Best of luck on your journey and hope we can help.

Thera

P.S. maybe u can build one of these in your garage to keep your mind at ease...........http://www.break.com/pictures/poor-but-still-overcompensating490610.html

Kate Simmons
07-03-2012, 11:09 AM
You made the right choice Hon. Planty of good friends here for sure. :thumbsup::battingeyelashes::)

MarissaD
07-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Thank you all for your kind words. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all again

XOXOXO

Marissa

Karren H
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah! Welcome to the fray! I'm positive we can get you more confused.... faster than you could do on your own! Lol.

Kimberlyfaye
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi Missy. Welcome. I know how you feel. I'm the same way.
You'll find tons of support here and will make new friends along the way :-)

Hugs x

julia marie
07-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Welcome, Missy. Enjoy the forums. You'll find that no matter what question or concern you have, someone else on the site has faced it. And, everyone is super supportive.

Jeannie
07-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Hi Missy and welcome to the asylum LOL!! Are you thinking of transitioning or just presenting as a female? If you are thinking of transitioning then that is a very big step to take and I don't know if your are already in counseling but from what I have read here that is a very important step that should be taken. However there are others here that are far more qualified then I to help you with that decision and help you through the process. If you are not transitioning then you will learn a lot here about CDing, I know I have.

Jess6887
07-03-2012, 10:31 PM
it is hard coming out and trying to be a women all the time, i have been dressing since the age 5 and i still havent come out, i have gone to lingerie stores before and shopped in drab, but only one store knows and accepts that i dress and lets me try on clothing, once you feel ready and confident to be who you are wanting to be go for it nothing should hold you back, for me im a little too masculine to be doing that :) best of luck jess

Beverley Sims
07-04-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't think you need to change your life, just adjust it a little.
Always a great start having approving friends and you will find that there is very little new as most of us here have been there and done that.
Because of this there is always good advice and contradicting views to balance the various situations we all find ourselves in.
Welcome and make yourself comfortable.