PDA

View Full Version : My encounter with my 20 something friend

Mistress Frillee
07-03-2012, 01:36 PM
The 20 something girl so far.

The 20 something girl and me were at a scavenger hunt saturday. We were a team with another friend. So we had to go have a big water fight as part of the scavenger hunt challenge. BUT I did not want them in my car because I have leather seats and after the water fight, 3 people soaking wet sitting on my leather seats that would ruin them.

So we had to go in my friends smart car. My friend said she will have to sit on my lap. She was OK with this! We even seat belted us together in the seat. All the way there my friend and I were making sexual jokes about her being on top of me! LOL We had our water fight amongst ourselves first. The 23 year old jumped on my back and I went down on all 4s like a dog so they could get me wet. Fun stuff.

Anyways, as we were walking, someone sitting asked us about what we were doing. We told them and I went and said, " its all good! I get to have the 23 year old sit on my lap and she is all wet!" WOOHOO

Before we left to go back, she said that she was all wet! I was not thinking about her connotation, , so I asked her to explain. She could not believe that I did not get it (I was injured in the play fight and was attending to this) and mentioned a female body part. Then I told her, I am not even thinking about that, but since you mentioned it, I am all hard! And that set the tone for the ride home!

On the drive back I grabbed her leg twice and all the way and made sexual jokes. I told her things like" You said you wanted to get laid, well I can help you with that!"
And I would pretend like the car hit a bump and thrust into her body! LOL She sat there laughed and tried to act like she was not not enjoying this. She always got back
in the smart car on top of me.

I think this was important because I figure 2 things have to happen for me to bed this woman:

1. I have to make physical contact with her in a joking,
playful way. The smart car ride did that and then some

2. I have to get her to think of me in a sexual way. The smart car ride did that too.

So I think I will see how things go and allow the universe to guide me. I am not going to force anything and the above was not planned, it just unfolded. But I can't see how she does not know I want her. It should be pretty obvious. She could have told me to stop, she could have told the driver to stop the car. She could have moved off of my lap onto the floor where your feet are, she did not have to mention that she was wet right before we jumped back in the car. but she did none of those things.

Karren H
07-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Why does sexual harassment lawsuit come to mind?? She didn't want you to stop... She was gathering incriminating evidence!! .Lol.

Marleena
07-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Why does sexual harassment lawsuit come to mind?? She didn't want you to stop... She was gathering incriminating evidence!! .Lol.

Lol..

The mistress is such a stud!:D

Vickie_CDTV
07-03-2012, 01:57 PM
You are probably fine, but in this day and age where everything is a lawsuit who knows. I know some colleges advice their students to explicitly ask permission before touching someone in any kind of remotely sexual manner. I have done this myself with women who I did not know really really well, not so much to avoid being charged with something, but to make sure I do not upset them or cross any boundaries. If you have witnesses who hear you ask and hear her give permission you are probably fine.

Babeba
07-03-2012, 02:50 PM
I thought you had a girlfriend already? I think sleeping with another woman will piss her off more than colored nail polish.

CharlotteCD
07-03-2012, 02:52 PM
What does this have to do with anything?

Cynthia Anne
07-03-2012, 03:08 PM
After reading your thread I stoped to see where I was! Sure enough I'm still signed into crossdressers.com! I must of skipped a page!:doh:

BRANDYJ
07-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I thought you had a girlfriend already? I think sleeping with another woman will piss her off more than colored nail polish.

Babeba, That girlfriend lasted about 10 days. Turns out the OP is not the cool Alpha dog he thinks he is. And what's with this describing this last girl as a twenty something, unless this whipped puppy is 50 something. lol I too would like to know what this ego building bragging BS has got to do with crossdressing too.

Mistress Frillee
07-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Look, here is how relationships go:

1. hang out and have sex which leads to
2. having much more sex and exploring which leads to
3. dating which leads to
4. a relationship

I am in phase 2, more sex and exploring part with the older woman. This 20 something is part of a group of people I see every week. I know her very well. She responds to the Alpha Dog stuff. Just like what happened above, she responded to that. She admits she likes to be submissive.

I am not asking if I am fine, i KNOW I am FINE. I want to know if this younger woman wants me to make a move or is she just an attention *****?

kimdl93
07-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Not in a position to answer your question. Is there any reason at this point not to ask her yourself?

Mistress Frillee
07-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Yes there is a reason not to ask her myself. She is part of a group of friends and I have to be SURE before I do anything, otherwise it will be very awkward in the group if I misunderstand.

BLUE ORCHID
07-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Had you thought about writing to Dear Abby for some advise??

Flent
07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
What's this got to do with crossdressing?

You need a blog.

Mistress Frillee
07-03-2012, 06:08 PM
No, I know the people here are much better.

Debra Russell
07-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Good to know some of us are crossdressers but still have another side that is very active -- wish I were 20 something........................Debra
........... you go Mistress frillee

BRANDYJ
07-03-2012, 06:53 PM
No, I know the people here are much better.

And this makes sense why????

But let's review. Let's see...you are not an Alpha dog
you are not a Mistress
you are not a Dom
you are maybe 16?
You said in one post that you tell bigger lies blah blah blah. Yet in another post you say you are about truth.:thumbsdn:

Your post about dating posted for the second time is still childish drival.:thumbsdn:

3. dating which leads to
4. a relationship

So let me try one more time to teach you reality and decency. Pay attention now..

1. dating which leads to
2. a relationship
3. hang out and have sex
4. which leads more sex and exploring
5. which leads to commitment. Which based on your threads and posts in the past
10 days proves you will not find.

Do you realize how many people reading your ego trip boasting are in fact laughing at you? Do you care?

And once again, this thread had nothing what so ever to do with crossdressing!!!
It should have been posted in: Trivia (Games, Jokes etc) Because so far all your threads and posts have been nothing but a bad joke!

MsJanessa
07-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes there is a reason not to ask her myself. She is part of a group of friends and I have to be SURE before I do anything, otherwise it will be very awkward in the group if I misunderstand.

So does she know you like to crossdress? It doesn't sound like you were dressed at the time--and if not, what does this have to do with crossdressing? Not that you shouldn't have a good time now and again but why tell us about it if it has nothing to do with dressing or transgender issues?

sandra-leigh
07-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Too Much Information (TMI), IMHO.

Mistress Frillee
07-03-2012, 08:09 PM
And this makes sense why????

But let's review. Let's see...you are not an Alpha dog
you are not a Mistress
you are not a Dom
you are maybe 16?
You said in one post that you tell bigger lies blah blah blah. Yet in another post you say you are about truth.:thumbsdn:

Your post about dating posted for the second time is still childish drival.:thumbsdn:

3. dating which leads to
4. a relationship

So let me try one more time to teach you reality and decency. Pay attention now..

1. dating which leads to
2. a relationship
3. hang out and have sex
4. which leads more sex and exploring
5. which leads to commitment. Which based on your threads and posts in the past
10 days proves you will not find.

Do you realize how many people reading your ego trip boasting are in fact laughing at you? Do you care?

And once again, this thread had nothing what so ever to do with crossdressing!!!
It should have been posted in: Trivia (Games, Jokes etc) Because so far all your threads and posts have been nothing but a bad joke!

I disagree with your relationship list. This has to do with cross dressing because I have lost the desire for that when I AM IN A relationship!

The 20 something woman and me were flirting heavily, but I will leave it at that. I will let the universe decide what will happen next.

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Now,Now Brandy lets be nice to each other. Some of us just need some advise on how deal with some situations. Yes I was there too. ooohh many years ago and it was nice,so glad I (evolved?) I guess to see the finer things in life. Sometimes junior has a mind of his own and unfortunetly junior in some of us continues to make the decisions.

my nickels worth
Thera

ReineD
07-03-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm closing this thread. It's not a crossdressing issue, it's borderline TMI for the rules here, people are arguing in it, and with all due respect, Mistress Frillee, not everyone is interested in your sexual undertones with girlfriend #1 or #2.

There are better places than a CDing support forum for you to write about your love life. But, if you ever do need help with CDing issues (in our out of a relationship) and it is the main focus of your post, you can discuss it at any time.

Maybe you just need to reframe your point and make it more about a topic that fits this board.