PDA

View Full Version : finally meeting other CD's

Jess6887
07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
finally i have got in contact with another CD who lives not far away, we are planning on meeting and getting all fem together yay :)

toni_62
07-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Good for you! It's great to be able to get together with others like ourselves or those friendly to CDs.

Jess6887
07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
yeah it should be great i will tell them about this page :)

Eryn
07-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Glad you found a friend. It's great to have a FTF friend who understands something of what makes us tick.

Jess6887
07-03-2012, 10:47 PM
yeah thats right it will be good to meet the person, i hope they like my photo on this website

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Hello Ladies
Yes Im sure it would grand to be able to bring something deep inside out to someone else. I fortuantly have my wife to share this with. Becafeful and watch your steps. Remember my motto "Always carry weapons",Brass Knuckles would be best for this situation.

Sorry,Ilove this guy
:bigsmack:

Thera

Jess6887
07-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Wise choice I may bring something, just for safety

Cynthia Anne
07-03-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm sure safety is the best choice! Let's hope this is genuine and you have a good friend! How nice that would be! Hugs!

Annaliese2010
07-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Wise choice I may bring something, just for safetyThat's so funny. Relax & enjoy...

Um..I geuss. On the other hand...use common sense & caution when dealing w/strangers...ya know? :battingeyelashes: (LOL...)

Thera Home
07-04-2012, 12:06 AM
That's so funny. Relax & enjoy...

Um..I geuss. On the other hand...use common sense & caution when dealing w/strangers...ya know? :battingeyelashes: (LOL...)

My gosh, you scare me Annaliese. Can I hire you as my bodyguard if I ever go out in public?

Thera

Lynn Marie
07-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Wow Jess, congratulations, what fun. I had the same expeience a few years ago and it pretty much changed my life. This other CD I met was so sweet and uplifting and encouraging that going out the door just felt as natural as could be. I needed a little help and I got it. What a treat. Like some of the other girls said, use a little caution. There are some wierd "tranny chasers" out there, but for the most part I've found them to be pretty harmless. Although, there are a few scary ones.

MysticVero
07-04-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm so happy for you! Hopefully it's all true and you have an awesome new friend. Hopefully I'll meet a friend one day just like you will. Getting girly together should be super fun :)

Rebecca W.
07-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Jess,
Get to know the person you intend on meeting first. I have a few local CD's that I would like to meet in person but I have not spent the time online to get to know them better. Only meet in a public place, like a mall or a large store.
I have been told that it is a lot of fun to meet like minded people and I will do it someday soon.
Good luck and tell us all about the day when you meet your friend.

Kate Simmons
07-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Not sure how far you are able to travel but as an "FYI" the Rainbow Mountain(LGBT) resort in East Stroudsburg PA is having another TG/CD themed weekend on July 13-15 this month. Always plenty of girls to meet there Hon.:)

Sara Jessica
07-04-2012, 08:58 AM
What is this allure in meeting up and "getting all fem together"??? Even if this is purely the motivation, it seems like risky behavior for a first meeting. However, if the intent is to build a lasting friendship, then meeting for coffee as previously suggested seems to make much more sense. Build a friendship and if a situation ever comes up where having that "dress-up session" is still something that is important to you, then at least you'll have an idea what kind of person your new friend is. You may find nothing in common with your new friend. You may even find their intent different from yours. Best to find this out not being in such closed personal spaces.

Ressie
07-04-2012, 09:25 AM
I agree with Rebecca W. and Sara Jessica. Brass knuckles are illegal aren't they? Carrying a weapon will give the wrong impression if it's seen by the person you're meeting. If it were me meeting you, I would think you are the weirdo and aggressor if any weapon were discovered.

Meet in public first

Jenny Doolittle
07-04-2012, 09:38 AM
That is what is so great about TG chatrooms, a person can get to know someone before meeting.

I have had the privledge to meet several freinds in person... but before meeting them I had gotten to know them all.

The world is a wounderful place, but can also be a scary one, so be careful girls and use comon since that any regular girl would before meeting someone new.

Noel Chimes
07-04-2012, 10:02 AM
"Always carry weapons",Brass Knuckles would be best for this situation.
Brass knuckles? A well placed pump, especially the point toe works quite well. Also car keys through the fingers works quite well. Just use good common sense an have a good time.

PretzelGirl
07-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I am a big fan of meeting others. But this being the Internet, you are meeting someone that you have to assume you know nothing about. Meet in a public place for safety. Once you get talking, you can then have a better feel that all you read on-line is true. I have had all positive meetings, so I feel it is a great thing to do as I have made some wonderful friends, whether they are local or not. But please be safe just in case.

Janelle_C
07-04-2012, 11:01 AM
I think it's great that you are meeting another CDer. Just be safe! When I met some of the Gems at a drab gab luncheon it was a great feeling meeting someone like your self. Have fun but be careful. Janelle

Annaliese2010
08-07-2012, 08:31 AM
My gosh, you scare me Annaliese. Can I hire you as my bodyguard if I ever go out in public?

TheraThat depends on your body, Thera, and if you're able to meet my fee. ;)

(said in good humor)

Karren H
08-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Wise choice I may bring something, just for safety

A condom or a 38?? or both? lol

Launa
08-07-2012, 08:25 PM
I would meet with this person a few times or get dressed at a local Tri-ess meeting long before I went somewhere private one on one to get dressed girly. You don't want to meet another Jeffery Dahlmer or John Wayne Gasey if ya know what I mean.

STACY B
08-07-2012, 08:41 PM
A condom or a 38?? or both? lol You are BAD !!! LOL,,,Thats to FUNNY

Wonderwho
08-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Here is a guick question to add to this post. Would you still go to meet another Cder if that person wanted to meet as male? Would you still have the same fem feeling or would you have some reservations. What if the other CDer was just a closet dresser but wanted to find someone of the like mind to talk to in person.
Is it always just about the fem lifestyle or the actual meeting of people who like to understand each other?

Maybe it's really all about the " getting all fem togeather yey".

Voulez-Vous
08-07-2012, 09:34 PM
That's so funny. Relax & enjoy...

Why is it funny? You haven't seen 'silence of the lambs'?

NathalieX66
08-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Well, I met a bunch of you from this forum, and I'm not dead yet.

lexie89
08-07-2012, 11:57 PM
i have not meet anyone until now. i feel that i am pretty much all alone in my city but i know its not true but then again the journey just started for me so i am to keep on the path and see where it leads me

Voulez-Vous
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM

I guess you got lucky...

Launa
08-08-2012, 10:31 PM

I hope to meet a lot of ladies on this forum in the future at an annual convention sometime in the future too. It just won't be one on one!
Remember that deep well on Silence of the lambs? And that crazy guy says to the girl, "one rubs the lotion on the skin."
That ain't going to be me.

Annaliese2010
08-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Why is it funny? You haven't seen 'silence of the lambs'?Well...I did also say use common sense & caution but..good point, Voulez. It is variously estimated that 0.5% to 2% of the general U.S. population are psychopaths. It's a brain disorder of the frontal cortex. These people truly lack a sense of conscience. Have no gut feeling that distinguishes 'right from wrong'. Feel zero compassion. Have no respect for life. And yet they may come accross as being entirely normal, trust worthy if not friendly, out-reaching, attractive & engaging.

They're not all serial killers, but because they lack those inner feeling states that makes normal ppl automatically recoil from murder mayhem & ultra violence, they are unpredictable & capable of anything.

If it's 0.5 - 2% of the General population, my geuss is it's significantly higher in the Transgendered or CD community. That just stands to reason. So...just how many OF us are like that? More to the point: Over the years (1) How many innocent members have met & befriended them? (2) How many m2f cd or trans girls have been trapped, tortured, raped & murdered by other members who are psychopaths? (3) How would anyone here know?

Question: Is there a CD.com friend you're used to chatting with by PM, email or whatever..who suddenly, without a word & for no apparant reason stopped contacting you, stopped visiting this site, as if she mysteriously disappeared?

I'm not trying to be histrionic or provocative. It's just...Food for thought eh.

(no Hannibal Lecter pun intended)

rita63
08-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I am starting to meet others too. A younger CD has been coming to my support group and latched onto me as the only other CD. The rest are all trans and dream of SRS. And I am coresponding with several others on thhe net. Its something I only dreamed of befor, not being alone, being able to share honestly who I am. A great weight has been lifted and freedom is sweet on my lips.

hugs rita

NathalieX66
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
I guess you got lucky...

I met CherylT, and Becky Anderson, and a few others through Tri-Ess support group, this broke the ice for me. I met AbigailF and Amber Anderson at a TG fashion/talent show, and we are great friends who drove to Atlanta for SCC in Atlanta last year , and I met a bunch more of you there. I even met docrobbysherry! This is more than luck.

I can safely say that I have met more than 20 of you in the last two years.