PDA

View Full Version : Should I be doing this?

ronna
11-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Sometimes I think about how much time and money I spend shopping and dressing up,
you know, on clothes and makeup and things, and I think I must be insane!

What do you think?

Should I:
a) quit it immediately,
or b) keep doing it.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-15-2005, 09:10 PM
You know, it's not really what we think -- it's what makes you happy.

DanaJ
11-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Hmmm, you are asking on a crossdresser forum if you should crossdress? I wonder what answers you will get :D

Jesse69
11-15-2005, 09:19 PM
I have a small room full of stuff, and right now I feel I shouldn't buy anymore stuff. So I guess if you have too much stuff stop buying / start controlling your buying habits. Like this is just a fetish and I'm not a woman. But I just can't resist getting those bargains at thrift store and buying a real nice outfit that's rare.

Oh, those are nice pantyhose you have. Where'd you get them and how much did they cost?

Adrianne
11-15-2005, 09:20 PM
There is only one person who can answer that question and that is you Ronna.

KatieZ
11-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Your choice, but if you do quit, two words of advice.

Don't purge!!

Hugs

Lauren_T
11-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Sometimes I think about how much time and money I spend shopping and dressing up,
you know, on clothes and makeup and things, and I think I must be insane!

What do you think?

Should I:
a) quit it immediately,
or b) keep doing it.As long as you enjoy it, if it's your discretionary income you're spending and the bills and such are taken care of, why shouldn't you?

So my suggestion is:
c) keep doing it immediately... :p

shea
11-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I would say (b) because Cross Dressing like addicted to something that we feel, yes I do spend lots of finance on dressing, and infact I might having more woman clothes then man clothes ...The problem is I don't know where to put them all together when there's visits from one of my family members...:rolleyes:

KELLYANN
11-15-2005, 10:58 PM
I think you should keep on GIRL. you know you got what it takes!! i just love those pics. :cute: :GE:

ronna
11-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Wow, thanks for your vote of confidence, and your valued opinions!
You know, I count on you girls for the best advice.

How about another picture?

lisa threesummm
11-16-2005, 09:26 PM
keep doing it, u can never feel guilty enough, and you will regret it once u stop doing it..........

ronna
12-05-2005, 09:41 PM
I knew I could count on you girls for a valued opinion.
And even though you didn't ask for it, I have another picture anyway.
I think I'm getting better at this, don't you?

jayne-T
12-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I find myself being drawn to such stores like walmart --very prett bright colors --also many large sizes --i walk thru just to cheer me up and look at the sweaters and tops and skirts --many for $8 --$10 $ 12

cant resist --love going trhu the racks just like a GG would -----even bought some bras mmmm

just a fun place

and makeup i get at CVS --plenty to choose from and they have cool instructions at pretty low prices

love being a woman--can have so much fun with clothes on