PDA

View Full Version : what a beautiful week.......

beatriz
07-06-2012, 08:33 PM
hello everyone, i was lost in space, because i was deep in work, but i have a history i like to share with all you.....

last 2 weeks my wife and her mother travel to medical check down to capital city, and i was left with a lot of bras and panties, i put myself all day long...

but the nicest thing is that i finally decided go to mall to buy a pair of stockings!!!!! .....it was amazing, i am rude face , big body man , and was very funny see the cashier and the packer(an mayor lady) when they watch the stockings pack and my ice face when pay the pack...

i enjoy it very much, i wear them until next day, because i had some things to do in town.. but it was wonderful to re experience my kid´s experience with those stockings..

this 2 weeks become to finish tomorrow, but i did not pass the chance to talk with you about this...

i will come back i hope soon, because my internet is out of order because i did not have money to pay it, so maybe i ´ll be late to conect, but always i have you in my heart, because this is a place when i feel understanded.....

be good, and receive all my lovin´ as some famous group said so...

love you all
beatriz

Cynthia Anne
07-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi Beatriz! It's nice you could get out and buy the stockings! Thank you for sharing your story! Hugs!