PDA

View Full Version : What is your family background?

ms. victoria
09-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Who were your parents? Were they involved with you? Did you have more mom or dad time? My father traveled a lot. Mom and dad were just like Ward and June Cleaver. Very typical loving parents. I was definately a mama's boy (girl?). Even at that with 5 kids, there was little personal lengthy attention. I come from a family of five kids. I am middle son and second from the last. I started dressing when I was 8 or 9. It made me feel special. I got along the best with my oldest sister. In fact when she was going through nursing school, I loved to sneak into her room and grab a pair of white pantyhose. It was great! So, what is your story?
Kind regards,
Victoria

Jill
09-13-2004, 06:42 AM
I grew up in a church going family, I was the youngest of four kids, I had three older sisters. When I really started dressing at age 11 or so, I had quite the selection to choose from. Three sisters with drawers and closets chock full of just about anything I wanted to wear, it was great.

clarissa3d
09-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Love this.

I am the youngest of 4 two sisters and one brother. My father traveled 5 to 6 days a week some times. Very very little dad time. I was on my mothers skirt tails all the time. My mother was a stay at home type. My oldest sister is 9 years older, my brother is 7 years older, and my other sister is a year and half older. Started in my mothers high heels and boots at the age of 5, then my sisters sunday school clothes.
My brother felt I was to young to play with and my oldest sister just thought of me as a baby. (Still does)
I played dolls and dress up with my closest sister all the time. When my mother was busy painting art I was in her makeup.

t12117174
09-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Youngest of 4, older brother and 2 older sisters. Dad wasn't around much, but when he was, it was fun. Mom and Dad split when I was 5. Near then, my brother and I discovered "Sister's panties are different from mine, I wanna wear those" so I stold them. Brother and just changed into them and took our daytime nap as normal. Dad discovered us (5 year olds don't know how these things happen) and gave brother and I a quick few whacks with a belt. I was a changed boy, questioning everything from that moment on. Haven't really talked to my brother about it as yet, now 28 years later.

Used to steal Mom's stuff when I hit about 9, or 10, by then, sisters had moved out. One to college, one to Dad's house (where she got some sexual, physical and mental abuse).

Whenever I would house sit, I would always find my way through their things to see if there was anything interesting.

I suppose I've been dressing alot in my mind, but since that beating, I've been afraid of others giving me the same sort of disapproval.

hmm. I'm interested to see others reply!

XO! -t.

jessicadiane
09-13-2004, 08:57 AM
I grew up in a church going family

I also grew up in a church going family. I am the oldest of six(three boys and three girls) I was definitely a mama's boy. Whenever I needed to talk to one of my parents it was my mother. My mother was also a homemaker type while I was growing up until I hit my teenage years.I have two younger brothers who are 27 and 23 respectively. I have three sisters who are 25,21, and 18 respectively.Pretty close knit family.I tried on the oldest girls clothes sometimes but mostly wore my mom's clothes starting when I was 5 years old.I liked the classy look