PDA

View Full Version : It's all YOUR fault.

Dayna
11-15-2005, 10:51 PM
The more time I spend on this forum, the more confident I become.

Bouught a sweater and skirt today--and for the first time, tried them on before leaving the store. OK, it was a thrift store (GW) and no one was on dressing room duty, but by god I carried my purchases into that little room, stripped down out of my drab, put on my new clothes and liked what I saw in the mirror.

Check-out girl smiled when she took my money, and I smiled back at her.

Then I went to Walmart and bought a new waterbra.

So there.

And you, my friends, made it happen. It's all your fault. Thanks.

Adrianne
11-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Hello Dayna, great for you, there is no better feeling of trying on clothes to see if they fit or look good on you.

Billijo49504
11-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Cool, Now that you started, keep on going. I've found some really nice clothes at Good Will. Leather skirt for about $4 and a velvet dress for $12 something....BJ

KatieZ
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
The more time I spend on this forum, the more confident I become. And you, my friends, made it happen. It's all your fault. Thanks.

Glad we could help.

Have fun on your many more to come shopping adventures.

Hugs

Holly
11-16-2005, 12:18 AM
No problem Dayna... glad we could help! :cheers:

TGMarla
11-16-2005, 12:23 AM
Girl power!

Wenda
11-16-2005, 01:21 AM
I kind of got addicted to the high of shopping. When my visa card finally maxed out, it brought me back to earth. I loved trying on shoes, bras, pants, slips, whatever. En drab, I detest shopping. En Femme, my GF and Wenda are my visa cards most serious threats. I havent shopped lately, trying to pace myself. Girls have the best boots, the best underwear, the best clothes. Its not fair. Takes too much willpower. And you have found the secret source, GoodWill, SalyAn and Value Village. As long as you know your size and have a sense of quality, these are great sources. Go fit yourself, girl!

RachelDenise
11-16-2005, 06:09 AM
Ok, so blame me! There, I hope you feel better.

Jamie M
11-16-2005, 08:14 AM
hehe , we're all a bad influence on you i can see ;)

The power of this site and they affect it can have on all of us still amazes me . next step ? go to the shop en femme :D

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 01:06 PM
wooot!! one up on me! ;)

... I walk into the store, find what I like, just get a size 10 and leave again. Whether it fits well or not, I wear it anyway! :o

Wendy me
11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Dayna i got one thing to say to you....................

glade we could helpe..........

paulaN
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
yep! so glad we could help a girl in need. keep on girlen. Remember ye're all pullen for ya.