PDA

View Full Version : wife slowly accepting dressing

CdD Janessa
07-07-2012, 11:23 AM
My wife finally let me dress after a long 3or4 months she went out of town for a weekend and said that I could play out my fantasy since she wasnt home and when she got she said that I could dress as long as she wasnt home to see me do think eventually she might help with my dressing someday

suzy1
07-07-2012, 11:33 AM
To be honest? It doesn’t sound like it. The opposite really.
Sorry but I am just trying to be realistic. But I hope I am wrong.

Jolene Robertson
07-07-2012, 11:47 AM
She may or may not, but at least she knows and lets you know when it'll be safe. Eventually she might want to see more, lets hope.
Hugs
Jolene

Stephanie47
07-07-2012, 11:51 AM
You and your wife are into the classic 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell" level of acceptance. Don't expect more. Don't push the envelope. If she wants to expand her involvement with your cross dressing, she will let you know.

MsEva
07-07-2012, 11:52 AM
yeah, what Stephanie said!

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I see this as progress! So not to discourage you futher let's hope it keeps prorressing! Don't push it and let her decide if progress shall continue! Hope the best for you! Hugs!

cindybabe
07-07-2012, 12:56 PM
She might someday but dont push her,the important thing is at least she knows about your crossdressing

good luck

Kaz
I think the progress is in what you do next. Your wife is 'allowing' you to dress when she is away? What else does she 'allow' you to do? Watch football? Go for a walk? Mow the lawn? Wash the dishes?

What do you 'allow' her to do?

Karren H
To be honest? It doesn’t sound like it. The opposite really.

Yep... I highly doubt it too. Personally I'd be happy with your situation... Push her further and your lawyers may have to sort it out! Lol.

JenniferR771
07-07-2012, 12:59 PM
I am not a good example. However...I think you should treat your wife like the goddess she is. Its not an easy thing for a wife to accept. Some secrets are a bit of a shock when they come out. Appreciate her.

What if the shoe was on the other foot. Suppose your wife came to you and admitted she was born a boy named "Larry" and is actully a very pretty transexual.

Beverley Sims
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM
A bit of do it when I am not around.
Go slowly on this one.
At least she knows about you and is not bitterly opposed like some wives.
You could have a pleasant future if you deal the cards sparingly.

BLUE ORCHID
07-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Jst a word to the wise ( Don't Push It ) Stay ithin your boundries.

KlaireLarnia
07-07-2012, 05:17 PM
My wife "allowed" me to dress while she was not around for over 3-4 years. But it has taken her 7-8 to get to where I am now. That is she does not object to me wearing female underwear, jeans and trainers out in public but nothing more - same applies around her btw with the additional allowance of female pyjamas/shorts at night.

She recently became aware I sometimes carry a medium sized shoulder bag at times (and always hidden under a male zip-up jumper. She lets this go as she knows I cannot fit my keys/wallet/phone etc in the pockets of my female jeans and this is the only safe way to carry everything. Today she looked at my bag which I left of the kitchen table after coming back from the grocery shop with her, eyed it up and then put it down not saying anything. I did not ask, push or say anything. If there was something to be said (good or bad), she would say it or tell me when she is ready, not to satisfy my own... need or desire.

My point is, it is one thing for a wife to say you can dress when she cannot see it or risk seeing it. Anything else that comes will come under her terms, at her speed and within boundaries she sets and changes. This will probably take YEARS, not months or weeks. YEARS. You need to be patient, trust in her. If you feel restricted or the need to expand what you do, explain it to her and see if she will go with it even on a "test basis" to see how she feels). She is in control of what happens next and please do not rush in and think she will accept anything you feel like, cause that will only lead to pain and disaster. Been there, done it and suffered the consequences.

kimdl93
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM
It's not an overwhelmingly positive response. And seriously, based on that limited bit of information, no one could possibly offer an informed opinion.

Sara Jessica
07-07-2012, 05:36 PM
It's not an overwhelmingly positive response. And seriously, based on that limited bit of information, no one could possibly offer an informed opinion.

Oh I think the advise thus far represent very informed opinions based on the limited info provided. It's really quite simple, OP describes a "she gave an inch, now may I take that mile, please?" scenario. I think the advice is spot-on.

Jacqueline Winona
07-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Jeremiah, it is progress. I don't see enough for you to conclude she will be comfortable with seeing you dress more in the near future, though. Just enjoy the moment this weekend, if she asks about it, then you'll have an idea where this could go for you.

Joanna Maguire
07-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Something similar happened to me. My wife noticed that I had traces of lipstick on my lips. She accused me of seeing another woman> I told her I was a CD. I then dressed myself enfemme to show her> Horrified at first After a month or two she sort of accepted that relieved that I was not seeing another woman> I took her to a CD club where she met other CDs> I now dress most of the time in retirement> The price I have to pay is that I must do all the housework We now go out as girls together

Eryn
07-08-2012, 01:09 AM
While she may not want to see you at present at least she is aware that you CD and is willing to make an accommodation, however slight, for you.

There is nothing wrong with showing your gratitude with a thoughtful gift, perhaps with an appropriate sentiment like "Thank you for letting me be me for a while."

BobbieBrooks
07-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Always remember when a wife says "FINE" what it really means. Might be your fantasy but it is not hers. I would move slooooooooooowly.

BobbieB

uggslover15
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
you can only hope for the best, but in my experience, don't push it at all.

MelanieB
07-08-2012, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=jeremiah;2895033]....................... and said that I could play out my fantasy since she wasnt home...............

I agree with many of the other replies.....take things slowly and don't push too far, too fast

But, your quote, "play out my fantasy", may just sound a bit like she's hoping it will disappear altogether if she turns her back on it for long enough

Just my opinion...hope I'm wrong

Silentpartner GG SO
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd say its a step in the right direction - yes its a slow one, but one inch forward is better than one inch back.

As everyone has said, just accept what you are offered for now and dont hold out too much hope of improvement. That way, anything more will be a nice surprise.

If you are anything like my OH, the dressing puts him in such a great mood its a bonus for me! maybe your wife will see how happy it makes you and will realise that this can only be a good thing for both of you.

Marleena
07-08-2012, 03:21 PM
If you are anything like my OH, the dressing puts him in such a great mood its a bonus for me! maybe your wife will see how happy it makes you and will realise that this can only be a good thing for both of you.

This was so true for me I was like a bear for years because I suppressed it. Put me in a dress and I'm actually pleasant and fun to be around and shop with. Lately I don't even need to get dressed up. Bonus for her.:)

Oh and Jeremiah I agree with the need to take it slow she needs time to become more comfortable with it all. I'm just concerned that she still doesn't want to see it and used the word "fantasy."

linda allen
07-09-2012, 06:24 AM
My wife finally let me dress after a long 3or4 months she went out of town for a weekend and said that I could play out my fantasy since she wasnt home and when she got she said that I could dress as long as she wasnt home to see me do think eventually she might help with my dressing someday

None of us can tell you if your wife will help you with your dressing someday. It's between the two of you.

Her knowing that you want to dress puts you more than halfway there. It's out in the open.

Here are some suggestions:

When she says anything positive (not negative) about you dressing, give her a hug and a kiss and tell her how much you love her. Give her a nice gretting card and write a personal message inside telling her how much you appreciate her understanding.

Help with the housework, especially if you can do it dressed (yes, it's a sexist thought, but it works).

Take her shopping.

Tell her how dressing makes you feel nicer and more relaxed.

Tell her how much you love her.