PDA

View Full Version : Going out shopping for "him"...and shop for "her"

sandra_lag
11-16-2005, 07:10 AM
Hi, everybody

I can´t stop. I go out today cos I need some new autumn and winter clothes for my "male life". I promise me to spend my money only in male clothes.
I only buy a t-shirt and a jacket, and they can be unisex :lol:
The rest of things I bought :
- Lingerie set : bra, thong, two lacey boy, and a wonderfull top, all in
a beautiful mauve color
- Leather black Mini-skirt
- Hippy top
- Dark red Velvet minidress with pseudo-corset (for the goth look ;) )

And the best of all, appart from the lingerie, I bought the rest in a store with superb low prices, to make an idea, the leather mini skirt cost me...1 Euro !!!!!
(I think 1 euro is aprox. 1 $ )
I´m gonna convince my two GG friends to go together, I know they will enjoy it :lol:

kisses
Sandra

PS: tonight I´ll make me photos with all the clothes, except for the lingerie, I don´t wanna be banned :)

Wendy me
11-16-2005, 08:57 AM
i have the same problme go to get "him" something and out of nowere comes .... oh cute shoes....and i should get something to go with........
in the last year i only bought "him" a pair of gloves so "he" could use the snowblower in the drive way .....i have even returned gifts that people have bought for "him" and got her something ....your sooooo not alone........

sandra_lag
11-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Yes, I was going to a "only man clothes" store when I pass near a lingerie showcase and saw a wooooooooooonderful set :lol: . I stop, look at it and enter. Finally I get another set, as the one I saw didn´t have thong or lacey boy, only panties, wich I don´t like too much. I get another set with two lacey, top, bra and a free color fit thong :)
Lately I pass throw a store in wich I saw a hippie blouse for 3 $, and enter too. I get the blouse and a leather mini skirt, and a velvet minidress, I stop there but I really like many other things there...I must return. It´s a stocks store, cheap, very cheap... :lol:

kisses
sandra

Wenda
11-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Interesting! The male me hates shopping except at Home Depot, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire... I have two pair of mens dress shoes, two pair of mens boots. I have over 20 pairs of womens boots and shoes. I cant explain it, but femme shopping is just better ... when you are buying clothes, shoes or lingerie.. guys still have the best toys... power tools, saws, routers .. strange...

Karren H
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Same way, don't ever want ot buy any male clothing unless the wife forces me to but get me near the womens section or shoes and i'll have a cart full! Almost an adiction. Can't explain it but I couldn't put together and color corrdiante a male outfit to save my life, or his life!! Hehehehe Almost like Karren takes over as soon as either of us enters a store!!! Must be those extra genes (the shopping ones) or was it jeans? I get those two confused and i shouldn't since i sent Emily my blonde wig!!!

Love Karren

Julie
11-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Geez, I can't remember the last time I went shopping for guy clothes. :confused: It seems so pointless. And my guy clothes are beginning to show it. I'll bet people think I'm poor or something. On the other hand I've been itching to get out and do some serious shopping for 'real' clothes. What I wore last night I'll bet I've worn out five or six times, at least! And we all know "vanity, thy name is crossdresser!" I really need to get shopping!

BTW, I'm glad you didn't succumb to buying only guy clothes. Proves who's in charge :rolleyes:

Francine
11-17-2005, 09:52 PM
I like to shop, and yep....
Guilty..
I went shopping for some new jeans, you know, male kind.
but.. Nope.. not a $40 a pair..when the women's jeans were on sale.... for $24....
but I had to go order mine to get them long enough.. (ultra talls for the 36" inseam...
and then saw the clearance rack..with this nice sun dress, ... cream with floral pint.. for $15.. regualry $60....
so.. Ok. 2 women's jeans, and one dress....
:)

Katrina
11-17-2005, 09:57 PM
I know how you all feel. I hate (that's such an ugly word, but its appropriate) shopping for guys clothes. I love shopping for girly clothes...love it...love it...love it!

sandra_lag
11-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Guilt...There was a time when I felt guilty, even aroused when shopping for girl clothes. Now I feel it´s natural, I enter a store and go directly to the women section, look around, find something cute and buy it. One day I told a GG friend of mine that I prefer to go shopping with her, so I feel less "stressed", and she respond with a "I don´t believe you, you can handle everything in shopping for girl´s clothes and complements"...maybe she was right, but there´s still a little stress on buying for girl items, don´t you?

Kisses
sandra

Bridget
11-22-2005, 09:37 PM
I don't go shopping for male clothes so much, but I go shopping for feminine clothes, since i've been missing out for say 19 years now. And occasionally when shopping at a department store, I do see something I like in drab, so I guess I'm the opposite. :p