PDA

View Full Version : Daughter was wearing my earrings

Maria 60
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
In our bedroom we have a junk drawer, and in this drawer there is a lot of Maria things. Last night my daughter was going to a wedding and she came down the stairs and when i looked up at her face my eye's caught her earrings and I just stopped. She said whats wrong it looks like you seen a ghost, she then turned to my wife and said, by the way mom I am borrowing your earrings, she looked up and she also had a look on her face. She turned to me and started laughing, my daughter walked away and said that we were both in a crazy mood. I told my wife I better get them back, she laughed and said, i would love to see her face if i told her she is wearing her dads earrings to a wedding.

Leah Lynn
07-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Now that's funny! Do you intend to tell her?

RADER
07-08-2012, 09:04 PM
This one I had to laugh. This is what real life is all about. Have fun getting them back.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
07-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Nothing like shareing! One of those times it's better to keep your mouth shut before you stick your foot in! Hugs!

STACY B
07-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Dont feel bad ,,,I had to finaly come out to my youngest daughter cuz she was always stealing MY SHOES !!! Heyyyyyyy waitttttt a min !!! She would go into our closet at our old house a comunity closet ,, An I could an would hear her say HEYYYYYYY where did ya get these ,,Talking to my SO,,, What could she say ? Out the door they went ,,,, Boo,,,Hoo,,, Not my favorite Wedges ,,,Nooooooooooooooooo ,,,,,,,, That will make yo come clean FAST ! So now she said HEYYYYYY ,,,, I sayyyyy ohhhhh no you dont ,,,,, Im wearing those Babys today,, Get your own,,, Shes a shoe luva too .

Rachel Morley
07-08-2012, 10:13 PM
There you go - see? CDing is a fun thing that can bring happiness and laughter to a marriage :)

Ms Mira
07-08-2012, 11:03 PM
What a perfect comedic moment.

Thanks for sharing.

Jacqueline Winona
07-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Another lol! Thanks, that is an awesome story!

Jorja
07-09-2012, 12:34 AM
And who says Cding isn't a family event?

Beverley Sims
07-09-2012, 02:06 AM
That was nice of you to give your daughter a pair of ear rings:)

noeleena
07-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Hi,

Better still when your daughter gives them to you at xmas time . well our daughter does for me, with help from our grandchild ,

...noeleena...

linda allen
07-09-2012, 06:15 AM
That's funny! A great story. :D

Debra Russell
07-09-2012, 11:58 AM
My daughter went through the closet and took a blouse my wife had bought me in Hawaii -- wore it off and on for a week and said she wanted it and was her favorite! she diden't realize it was mine although she knows about "Debbie" I couldn't part with it and had to tell her - borrow, OK but it belongs to me - we have fun shopping now........................Debra

brenne
07-14-2012, 04:04 PM
That was nice of you to give your daughter a pair of ear rings:)

Yeah I agree - I like to give my daughter some clothing items I get that might fit her better (and it's real cool when she accepts them.)

PretzelGirl
07-15-2012, 10:42 AM
If she is like my daughter, you don't have to "give" them. They are gone. I used to have to send my wife to retrieve things all the time. It got easier after I told her because then I could just say no. :heehee:

SherriePall
07-15-2012, 03:00 PM
It's always a challenge when your daughter borrows without knowing whose it is. My wife allowed our visiting daughter to borrow my short halfslip one time. Since I wear it often under some of my shorter skirts, I was a little afraid it would not be returned (especially since my wife has no skirts that length).

Billiebluenose1878 GG
07-15-2012, 03:14 PM
:heehee::DLooks like no ones clothes, jewelry,makeup,or even shoes are safe from the kids ...sheesh better invest in small padlock lol

Joann Smith
07-15-2012, 03:18 PM
That was soooooooooo cute ..LOL