PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Kylie4
07-09-2012, 08:31 AM
What if we(united states) had a openly crossdressing president? Dont you think the world would be a lot better? So which one of you is running for president?

Hilary Clinton wouldn't count.

Karren H
07-09-2012, 08:43 AM
I sure wouldn't vote for one!! the President should be concentrating on running the government and not on what lingerie he should wear to the G20 summit! Lol.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2012, 08:52 AM
There will be another clutch of not to vote for's coming up soon.
CD or not CD they still don't get it right.

Kylie4
07-09-2012, 08:55 AM
ROMDLMAOAW. I nominate you Karen. I'm sure you can do the job! Crossdressers at great multi taskers. Fixing the economy one pair of panties at a time.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 09:19 AM
It would be kinda neat to have pretty hands for a change raising out taxes!

UNDERDRESSER
07-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Jeepers Karen! I didn't realize that avatar was you! Best one yet!!!

Babette
07-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Forget the presidency!!!! How would it be if the members of Congress were openly crossdressing. Uhhhhhh, never mind on that idea. There are some of those guys I don't ever want to see in a mini :facepalm: .
Babette

Crissy Kay
07-09-2012, 10:40 AM
I really don't care what he wears, just so long as hes not a commie.

Tracii G
07-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I feel lucky to have a gay mayor LOL
I wouldn't care if the president cross dressed as long as he made the right decisions for the US economy.

ronda
07-09-2012, 11:31 AM
how do you know he is not a crossdresser and i will say with out a doubt that there are a few in the house and senate that cross dress or at least under dress Hugs Ronda

Lorileah
07-09-2012, 11:41 AM
I cannot even imagine any of them crossdressing. But then again, most CD's I know if I saw them in "drab" I would not guess either. John Edwards might have been cute. The thing is that the presidency wears on you so much that even if you started looking like Marilyn Monroe you would end up looking like Margaret Thatcher

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Well you got me to wondering! Would the white house be known as the PINK house!:D

Kylie4
07-09-2012, 01:21 PM
LOL. That would be pretty funny.

Kylie4
07-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Would he be known as Mr.president and first lady?

Foxglove
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
This thread has been very sexist so far. Why assume that the Prez would be a MTF? Why not a FTM? Then we wouldn't have to worry about some silly girl who's preoccupied with her bras and panties like all of us . No, there'd be a Prez who'd be a regular guy, throwing out the first ball of the baseball season, etc.

Foxglove
07-09-2012, 02:30 PM
I really don't care what he wears, just so long as hes not a commie.

Commie? What's that? Does it have something to do with ".com"?

reb.femme
07-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I cannot even imagine any of them crossdressing. But then again, most CD's I know if I saw them in "drab" I would not guess either. John Edwards might have been cute. The thing is that the presidency wears on you so much that even if you started looking like Marilyn Monroe you would end up looking like Margaret Thatcher

I love Maggie, the only UK politician with cojones (the Brit word I want to use would be moderated) :) David Cameron is a big girl's blouse. Does that count?

I follow US politics and I'm sure John Edwards would have denied it until a lover came forward to out him. Not that this married man would do such a thing to his wife.....surely not? :devil:

Rebecca x

Eryn
07-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Well you got me to wondering! Would the white house be known as the PINK house!:D

The official residence of the President of Argentina is called La Casa Rosada, or, you guessed it, "The Pink House."

My thought of a crossdressing president is that all the big and small fashion designers would be lining up to fill the White House closets with their wares. Of course, the Commander in Chief could only wear clothes from American Designers, but that still makes for quite a fashion selection!

Brittany CD
07-09-2012, 08:04 PM
This reminds me of an episode of the West Wing where one character said something like 1 in 40 men in America dress up as women and the US has 40 Presidents and there's a chance one President liked to crossdress. Maybe you guys have had a crossdressing President ;)

BobbieBrooks
07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
my platform, I would see to it that panties would become tax deductible!!!! LOL

BobbieB

UNDERDRESSER
07-10-2012, 12:38 PM
how do you know he is not a crossdresser and i will say with out a doubt that there are a few in the house and senate that cross dress or at least under dress Hugs Ronda It would seem you are correct

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/cross-dress

Quote "You can't imagine how many politicians can't give a speech in Congress without wearing women's panties," Dr. Stayton commented, adding he has first hand knowledge since many are his patients.

Foxglove
07-10-2012, 01:44 PM
"You can't imagine how many politicians can't give a speech in Congress without wearing women's panties," Dr. Stayton commented, adding he has first hand knowledge since many are his patients.

I never imagined that women's panties would be an aid to eloquence. There's one way the taxpayers could save some money: buy the Prez a few pairs of panties and he can fire his speechwriters.

Ms Mira
07-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Well, we've JUST gotten to a stage where we have a black President. Several years in, that's still pretty unbelievable.

You never know what the future may hold! Though I don't think the President will have much time for anything.

RainyNightGirl
07-10-2012, 01:55 PM
I sure wouldn't vote for one!! the President should be concentrating on running the government and not on what lingerie he should wear to the G20 summit! Lol.

I bet Tony Blair did LOL!

Joann Smith
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM
What if we(united states) had a openly crossdressing president? Dont you think the world would be a lot better? So which one of you is running for president?

Hilary Clinton wouldn't count.

we had one ...sorry the world did not get any better

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Hi Kylie, Anything would be better than what we have now!!!

5150 Girl
07-11-2012, 03:35 PM
I'd take the nomination of whatever party wanted to sponser me. First, I need a job of some kind, and second, I don't think I could do any worse than the iditos of the last 20 years or so.
I am of leagal age to run, and thre is no questions about the location of my birth certificate.

Jessica86
07-11-2012, 04:09 PM
It wouldn't matter. Everyone blames the president for all down falls. Truth is the guy/girl can't do anything without house or senate or supreme court approval. So, don't be mad at past presidents for the economy not getting better. All they can really do is order around the military. I would vote for one. Course, people think Obama is black, when he really isn't. He's a darker complected half white/black background. We still have a way to go.

Kylie4
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I Didn't mean for this to become a political debate.