PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Activities

Sarasometimes
07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Well i had my hair styled twice over the weekend and got a MAC makeover as well as shopping at Kohl's. Saturday I wore a light floral maxi skirt and babydoll styled top. Sunday I went with longish tan capris and a purple tee.
Both salon visits were fun and different. The first was at what I thought might be a bit of a pretentious salon but they were so fun and friendly and Sarah did what they called a Marilyn Monroe set which came out wonderful. The owner was beautiful and so nice. She thanked me for coming in and hoped to see me again.
Sunday I had another wig styled with hot rollers and got big bouncy sexy waves at a new different place. The assistant who set my hair was so cute and really skilled.
The MAC makeover in Nordstrom's was on a wim and Tiffany made me look gorgeous. The best was when she said my foundation/concealer was fine and said she would just do my eyes differently for fun.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Sara you are having tooo much fun! REALLY SOUNDS GREAT! Just remember girl YOU are worth it! Hugs!

kimdl93
07-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Great way to spend a weekend, Sara! I'm glad you had such a great time!

BobbieBrooks
07-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Yes, congrats on a great weekend!!!

BobbieB