PDA

View Full Version : Close call yesterday.

Jessica S
07-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I was sitting in my office in the basement of our house. My wife was home(in the basement) and my kids were still sleeping(most of the time till I wake them up). So I took the opportunity to dress a little. For some reason I didn't hear my wife that was watching TV so I stood up, walked out of my office and did not see her. So I went back to my office and thought I better closed the door. Not a minute later I get a knock and it is my oldest son. Couple of minutes earlier I would of been standing in the middle of the basement with no where to run.

reb.femme
07-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Not a minute later I get a knock and it is my oldest son. Couple of minutes earlier I would of been standing in the middle of the basement with no where to run.

And the old (or young) heart beats so hard it can be heard in the next room. When my wife first caught me, she had come through 2 front doors and it was only when the kitchen door opened did I hear her. Bit late when you are stood there in her nightie and wrap :o.

How many years did you age in that moment? :heehee:

Rebecca x

Roberta Young
07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Jessica, glad you did not get caught. that was close along with horse shoes and hand gernades.

kimdl93
07-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Am i correct to presume your wife doesn't know. it's playing with fire to dress under those conditions.

Eryn
07-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Looks like you are playing it pretty close to the limit! If you don't want to get caught perhaps you should set some personal boundaries that are a bit more restrictive, like being sure that a locked door is between you and anyone you don't want to see while you are dressing.

Jessica S
07-09-2012, 04:26 PM
My wife knows. This is why I took the chance to dress as she was in the basement and would see anyone come down first and head them off. She got up and went up stairs and I did not know she had left. I just got a feeling it was to quite so that's when I looked and saw she had left. I then closed my door and less then a minute my son knocked. I thought it was my wife knocking but I was wrong. Good thing I just didn't open the door.

linda allen
07-09-2012, 04:36 PM
I would not feel comfortable dressed with someone in the house that I don't want to know that I dress. Even if they are supposed to be sleeping.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Under those conditions I'd say it's just a matter of time!:o Better be more careful!:hugs:

BobbieBrooks
07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Looks like you used some of that skin on the teeth.LOL

BobbieB

Karren H
07-09-2012, 10:17 PM
You couid have told him you lost a bet!!

Teri Ray
07-09-2012, 11:20 PM
LOL Karren............nobody buys that excuse anymore. But you know that.

Sophia Claire
07-09-2012, 11:53 PM
or you could say that you just came from an all-night costume party. ;) But seriously, Kimdl93 and Cynthia Anne are right. You're making a pretty risky bet there, the odds aren't in your favor and eventually the house always wins. You might consider some extra precautions.

jillleanne
07-10-2012, 08:35 AM
And so from here on in, you will do what differently so as not to risk getting caught?
What will you do if you get caught regardless if you do things differfently?
Have you considered all your options?
Have you identified all your options?
Did you consider your son may have asked your wife where 'dad' was before he knocked?
Will you continue to use your wife as a security guard?

Hmmmmmmmmm....................things that make you say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Laura912
07-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Glad you did not get caught. Pilots know that if they continue to fly into thunderstorms, one will wrinkle them up into a small ball of metal and throw them out the bottom. Keep doing what you are doing and there will be sparks and thunder.

cindybabe
07-10-2012, 09:32 AM
That was close,made my heart beat faster thinking about it,
Try and be more carefull, lets face it there is no excuse you could ever use to fool your son :o:o:o

Mizz Nyla
07-10-2012, 10:15 AM
I could never dress at home, besides the wife finding out, my German Shepard sheds and loves to be close to me at all times.
That being said, I wonder how he would react? ;)

Beverley Sims
07-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I could never dress at home, besides the wife finding out, my German Shepard sheds and loves to be close to me at all times.
That being said, I wonder how he would react? ;)
If he is like some of my aviary birds he might not recognise you.
It appears to me pets associate you with a certain type of clothing.
When I wear a wig the cat goes ballistic.:)

RainyNightGirl
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Sometimes when I work from home I wear some lipstick or dress. I had just got a new iphone and my boss called me using facetime....glad I was not wearing my glossy sparkly bright pink that day.

RADER
07-10-2012, 04:47 PM
LOL Karren............nobody buys that excuse anymore. But you know that.

No she does not know that; Because she is constantly loosing bets.
Now Pay UP. And put on that corset.
Rader

Jessica S
07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. I have to be more carefully. It is the first time this summer I did not have to wake the kids up. I usually sit in my office with the door locked wearing something I can quick change out of and into something like a pair of shorts. I got a false sense of security with the wife in the next room. It just slipped her mind that I was dressed and said nothing when she got up. I shouldn't of rely on her as the alarm. It is my responsibility not to get caught.

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi Jess, You could've scared the kid for life or he could be headed down the CDing road for life.

MsJanessa
07-10-2012, 08:00 PM
or you could say that you just came from an all-night costume party. ;) But seriously, Kimdl93 and Cynthia Anne are right. You're making a pretty risky bet there, the odds aren't in your favor and eventually the house always wins. You might consider some extra precautions.

Unless you want your children to know, perhaps the best idea is to dress away from the house or when you know they are away for an extended period---dressing while they are at home will get you caught sooner or later--maybe a monthly hotel visit, with your wife, would be a safer outlet until they are old enough to leave home