PDA

View Full Version : I Love Crossdressing

susancheerleader
07-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I am still, and probably always will be, in the closet about my cross dressing. No one knows of it except I am VERY sure my neighbors know because I am often outside and I know I have been seen, (Over heard comment [from a neighbor I could care less about] "Maybe he is gay") I've even had a cat call from another neighbor. My other neighbor is "business as usual" though he too has seen me. No comments have been directly made. I don't know if it is because they don't want to ask, or talk about it. But my relationship with them has not changed from prior to my dressing.

Whatever the case, I love dressing up. I just wish I was more daring to go public. Instead, I limit it to my house and property.

Lainie
07-09-2012, 08:20 PM
It is scary at first. Now I wear a mustache & dress in public. Sales assistants remember me. People are nice. Occasionally someone looks shocked. More often they can't stop smiling.

STACY B
07-09-2012, 08:43 PM
That neighbor thing is my favorite .. Cuz if I knew my neighbors would for sure not talk to me I would wear a Pink mini dress 3 sizes to small when they were outside ! Cuz I like to be left ALONE ! I moved so I would be left ALONE ! I dont talk to um,, Look at um,, Or have any contact with um ! I played that game all my life ,,Listen up girls ,,,One less thing to worry about . Its a big deal on the boards here if you watch close ,,Alot of chix abord there outings becuz of this . An its a dam shame to ,,I had some nosey ones at my ol place ,,,Good lord ,,Ya door open an BAM ,,,There they were ,,,Where ya goin ,,,What cha doing ,,,, Bla,,,Bla,,, But now ,,,,,,,,, SWEET ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ALL by MY SELF !!! I wanna be ALL by MYSELF ,,,, Make life BETTER ,,,, Sorry bout the freak out on the neighber trip ,,,lol,,,

BobbieBrooks
07-09-2012, 09:01 PM
As long as you are happy, is all that matters. Maybe your neighbors dont have the courage to leave the house and go outside???? One never knows LOL

BobbieB

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Susan if your neighbors have seen you your closet door is open! So talk gets around! I wouldn't worry about it and let them think what they want! It's your life! You should enjoy it and have fun doing so! Hugs!

Eryn
07-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I'm the other way around. I love going out in public, but not close to home!

STACY B
07-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if two CDs or TS chix lived side by side an didn't know it ,, An both were looking an waiting for the other to leave or ducking an dodging each other so they wouldn't get caught ,,lol,,, An the whole time keeping each other hostage in there own houses . DOH,,,,,,,,,,,,

susancheerleader
07-12-2012, 11:54 AM
It's kind of fun walking about and doing things outside while dressed. I used to run every time I heard a car coming near by. But now I don't as I have learned what one sounds like as it come up my dead end drive. (I am the last house on it.) There is another drive near my house that I can see cars as they drive by. I don't hide from them any more. They are too busy to notice me.
Yesterday I went out to the bank dressed in women's shorts, and a women's t-shirt. (It really didn't look much different then a mans though) and shaved legs. And no one seemed to bat an eye. I am very slowly getting more daring about dressing in public. I take small steps....

AngelaKelly<3
07-12-2012, 12:50 PM
As long as you are happy then that's all that matters, right :)

I'd love to go for a walk sometime dressed, but I think I might want to go somewhere I can be sure not to bump into anyone I know first. I'd love to go to Japan and walk about dressed, it seems like a fun place to do it with tonnes of wacky fashions :heehee:

kimdl93
07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I am still, and probably always will be, in the closet about my cross dressing. No one knows of it except I am VERY sure my neighbors know because I am often outside and I know I have been seen, (Over heard comment [from a neighbor I could care less about] "Maybe he is gay") I've even had a cat call from another neighbor. My other neighbor is "business as usual" though he too has seen me. No comments have been directly made. I don't know if it is because they don't want to ask, or talk about it. But my relationship with them has not changed from prior to my dressing.

Whatever the case, I love dressing up. I just wish I was more daring to go public. Instead, I limit it to my house and property.

I love cross dressing too...find myself repeatedly singing, 'I enjoy being a girl...' as I go about my day, despite the fact that I hate the song.

But I think you are much farther out of your closet than you may imagine. Once you've been seen by the neighbors what's the difference if you're seen by absolute strangers. There I go again , advocating for coming out of the closet and going public....mea culpa!

cathie pantyhose
07-12-2012, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=kimdl93;2899448]I love cross dressing too...find myself repeatedly singing, 'I enjoy being a girl...' as I go about my day, despite the fact that I hate the song.

I enjoy singing the "Lumberjack song" from Monty Python as I go about my day dressed.

I finally started walking around in the backyard fully dressed when the kids are gone. My house sits at an angle and has a huge backyard fully covered with very large trees. I also began to walk the dog at 530 am dressed in a skort, hose and a jogbra with a top. Not sure if the neighbors see anything but i do get very nervous when a car drives by. I guess most really cant tell im wearing a skort and because i keep my bra size at a b cup it isnt that obvious either but it is fun.

I'm getting there slowly.

KellyJameson
07-12-2012, 04:43 PM
The neighbors have been complaining about how hot it is and I tell all the men to try wearing a skirt when they are working outside around the house because it will keep their sperm counts up by keeping them cool where it "counts".

I would tell them this is why I wear skirts but they have seen me in heels to often to be buying that.

You can get any guy to wear a skirt if he thinks it will enhance his sperm production.

Once everyone is wearing skirts we will all be free!

Curelle05
07-12-2012, 06:02 PM
A few weeks ago I was enjoying some alone time at home and was prancing around on my first floor hardwoods in high heels (when I say prancing I actually mean wobbling as the heels were 5 inches and I am new to walking…er…falling in them) and high waisted leopard-print tights (my legs looked awesome)… After a few minutes I realized that I had neglected to draw the shades. I immediately took a dive and slid/crawled to turn off the lights. Clearly, I am not ready to share with my neighbors. Perhaps someday. I do love to dress though.

SuzieLod
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Ohhh those rare occasions when I can be seen and show off. Wonderful, better than sex, lol