PDA

View Full Version : went to wall mart

lori m crawford
07-09-2012, 09:41 PM
went to wallmart to night to cash my check an get some fishing things an bout a toaster oven an other things but went to the women things to an got a bra on sale i look at all of them even shape wear panties ever thing an no one said a word the thing is now seem to care no bad looks or nothing even at chak out but i wood like to know if you go to a store for one thing an come home with more like a bra top dress shoes is that being a women or a crossdresser:)

stacycoral
07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Lori, girl don't worry the check nout people don;t care they just want to check you out, and go to the next,i buy lots of women clothes at WalMart, and never hadd a trouble, shop in a town of 16,000, but everyone and it dog drives 75 miles there, don't worry, purchase anything and if any one ask you can say it's for your SO Hugs girl take care!

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2012, 10:45 PM
I have been known to do that many a times! I can't even buy oil without buying makeup! I wont say it's being like a woman but it's sure like being the woman in me! Hugs!

Mizz Nyla
07-10-2012, 10:24 AM
I shop for pantyhose all the time in our local Wall Mart. Sometimes that's all I buy, and not one word has been said to me about it.
Maybe it helps that I wear a wedding ring? I don't know.

sissystephanie
07-10-2012, 10:32 AM
I have been shopping at Wal-Mart for many years, and I do frequently buy myself feminine things when I really had gone to buy something else. The checkout people just want to get your money, they don't care what you are buying! For that matter, neither do most of the customers in the store!! Shop for your pleasure and don't worry about the other people!!

Tracii G
07-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Buy what you want and need I do it all the time.
I love it when the female cashiers say something like "Oh that is a cute top I would wear that".
Or the comment "You sure know how to shop for a lady"."

cyndigurl45
07-10-2012, 10:46 AM
My last trip to Wal-mart was just like any other, short shorts and tank top some flip flops. I grabbed a few groceries and I tried on the cutest sundress, it looked better on the rack LOL no biggy :)

Beverley Sims
07-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I can go out for groceries and come back with nylon and cotton products I can't eat.
No one cares if I starve or wear the bras and panties I bought instead.:)

RainyNightGirl
07-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh thats being a CD. But I think its because when we are new to shopping for femme items, we get the courage for one visit and so we try to get as much as we can in that one visit. I never thought it would happen to me, but occasionally I go into shop (at Walmart / Asda) and come out empty handed....SHOCK HORROR.

anonymousinmaryland
07-10-2012, 06:59 PM
And everytime you make a purchase, it gets easier for you to do. Take a deep breath, undo the top button, and go shopping.

Ondine
07-10-2012, 07:10 PM
In my experience, the employees at Wal-Mart or any "big box" type store have absolutely no interest in anything you might be looking at or purchasing.

Princess_of_Hckloins
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
I had a box of JMS pantyhose among some items on Sunday night at my nearest Walmart, started to check out and put the items down and struck up a conversation with a couple of ladies. One of them (she was about the age of my mother) talked my ears off and thought I work in retail (which I do). Those pantyhose were a non-issue and never asked about. I was in Bubba mode at the time.

ktsimmons
07-10-2012, 08:20 PM
I never have a problem at Wal-mart, but I do go to a bigger town down the interstate from my home town (only 6000 and always know someone in the local store). Buy pantyhose, panties, bras, fem clothes, and makeup.

However, when I do go to the Hanes / Bali outlet for pantyhose, I can not help but think the clerk knows they are for me, since I am always buying the largest size.

KT

STACY B
07-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I never have a problem at Wal-mart, but I do go to a bigger town down the interstate from my home town (only 6000 and always know someone in the local store). Buy pantyhose, panties, bras, fem clothes, and makeup.

However, when I do go to the Hanes / Bali outlet for pantyhose, I can not help but think the clerk knows they are for me, since I am always buying the largest size.

KT

Thats what I hate about friggen wallymart,,,Alway be seeing somebody ,,What cha doing ,? An of corse they wanna talk,,,An Im right in the middle of fighting some fat aldy for the last pair of 10 dollar capris . Dammit ,,, Dont you know Im shoping here ? I always buy way to much stuff that I dont need ,, An hell Im supposed to be buying food !

Lynn Marie
07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
went to wallmart to night to cash my check an get some fishing things an bout a toaster oven an other things but went to the women things to an got a bra on sale i look at all of them even shape wear panties ever thing an no one said a word the thing is now seem to care no bad looks or nothing even at chak out but i wood like to know if you go to a store for one thing an come home with more like a bra top dress shoes is that being a women or a crossdresser:)

I pretty much avoid Walmart whenever possible. Don't care for the zoo atmosphere and the denizens on display there.

BobbieBrooks
07-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Answer would be crossdreser!!! LOL

BobbieB

roby54
07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I was in a Kohls in Alabama and bought a pair of panties and the girl asked if they was for me.I told her they could be but it will be our secret and that was all she had to say.

Andrea Renea
07-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I was shopping at Target a few month back. I Bought
2 womens long sleeve tees that were on sale and a few
other items. The only comment was from a lady in line behind
me "that's a pretty feminine purchase for man" the check-out girl
never broke stride, kept ringing up my purchase.

lori m crawford
07-11-2012, 06:58 PM
thanks to all but i am not new to this ben buying womens things for 50yrs an go out dressed but not for a fue yrs but i am going to start but wen i was 18-20 you go in the womens things they or women look at you funny but know likeyou all said they wont you money no matter what you buy yes you may some ass that will give you a hard time just go on or dont go back a nother store will be glad to get it

Jill Devine
07-12-2012, 06:42 AM
I was shopping at Target a few month back. I Bought
2 womens long sleeve tees that were on sale and a few
other items. The only comment was from a lady in line behind
me "that's a pretty feminine purchase for man" the check-out girl
never broke stride, kept ringing up my purchase.
I wonder where people get off thinking they can say what they want. Imagine you telling a women the pants she's buying is pretty masculine? Jeepers.

BLUE ORCHID
07-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Hi Lori, What I like is when some smart a$$ cashier says Oh that will look great on you
and I just say, I sure hope so or I'm going to return it tomorrow.

Christineblake113
07-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I've never had any problems. For all the cashier knows the item is for my SO.

Walmart, Target, and other stores seem to be adding U-scan lanes every day so you might be able to make a purchase without any human contact.

Christine

Ressie
07-14-2012, 08:10 AM
I've always had a tendency to walk through the ladies dept. at these type of stores. But I know there's a big chance that I'll run into someone I know, so I try not to hang out there too long. A few weeks ago, I went to walmart with the intent of buying a men's long sleeve t-shirt. I ended up buying one from the girls because it was marked down to $1. There's a difference between walking through the store with bra & panties and a women's t shirt. Less obvious.

almisami
07-17-2012, 08:27 AM
I know Wal-Mart cashiers don't really care what the hell you buy, but why do I keep winding up with the one slip or bra whose SKU isn't in the system? I've had ''Lingerie to register 6'' called out so many times I think they might be conspiring against me...

I find Zellers and TheBay to have far better products for the price, though. The former is now one of my few if not my sole supplier of AA bras for underdressing. It's a shame they're getting sold to Target.

Tess
07-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Another Walmart shopper here. With the self service lines its easier than ever. I must be getting more courage in my old age. Recently I went into a cosmetic store where I was the only male shopper.

AngieStone
07-21-2012, 06:09 PM
I have been in this pink fog for the past few weeks and have been out shopping at both Walmart and Target. Walmart bought some new bras, panties, dresses and shoes and did not even get one look from the checker. Target on the other hand was a different story. Bought some new dress slacks, tops, skirts, leggings and hose along with a new pair of sandals, they were way cute. Bought the sandals and dress slacks, tops and sandals one day then went back a few days later and got the rest. the first woman that was checking me out was in her early forties I would guess. She started to scan the clothes and when she got to the sandals she said those are so cute. I said and for under 8 dollars they were a great deal. She could careless that I was a man buying ladies clothes. the other time was a younger woman in her late twenties and when she got to the leggings and tights that I was buying she said those will look so cute. Once again I said yes and at half off it was a great deal and that I had never had leggings before. She said I would love them. Target is one of my new places that I will go to when I am heavy into the pink fog. Also been to a few different Payless shoe stores and found them to be just the same. The guy that was running one of the stores thanked me for having cash because the computer payment system just went down. I was buying two pair of heels one open toe black in size 12 and the other black pump lower heel in size 12 W, so he knew that they were for me and it did not bother him. But one of my favorite new places is a TG store in my home town. Don't know if I can say the name here,but I am from Vegas so that might give you a hint. Had never been in one before and was really nerves. I was looking for my first wig. I am sure glad that I went there first. From the moment that I walked in they put me at ease and helped me out so much. Found the perfect wig with her help and a pair of black strappy heels that I just love. I really loved it when she put them on me and said that when I painted my toes how cute it would look. I left there feeling good, I do thank them for that great experience. So I guess sometimes we just worry for nothing.

Emma Leigh
07-21-2012, 06:32 PM
I work at walmart....well its UK subsiuary....and we are always happy to help :heehee:......trouble is I have to travel miles to a store were I,m not known before nobody cares...could go to a rival store......but gotta get my 10% staff dicount...lol