PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Line Bandit

STACY B
07-10-2012, 08:34 AM
An dont yall lie ! I was just wondering how many chix out there have robbed a clothes line when you were young ,,Or even recently ,,lol,, Or the laundery ,,Or anywhere .How many chix have stole clothes or shoes from family an friends or friends sisters or mothers or any woman ,,Girl friends ,,Like if ya broke up an she was moving out ,,Or just took something so you didnt have to get caught buyin it ? :devil: :devil: Yall know yall did it !

Karren H
07-10-2012, 08:37 AM
We'll let's just say I was a prolific borrower!! and I don't apologize for that......

Jorja
07-10-2012, 09:04 AM
I have never stold anything in my life! Now I might have borrowed a few things with the intention of giving them back. :)

sonna
07-10-2012, 09:12 AM
i just borrowed! it if they ask for it ill give it back.

Georgia_Maine
07-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Is taking clothes that my wife set out for donation considered stealing?? Hmm

Gigi

kimdl93
07-10-2012, 09:45 AM
honestly, never once.

Cynthia Anne
07-10-2012, 09:50 AM
I may be poor but I was tought not to steel! Case closed!

Mizz Nyla
07-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I have "borrowed" a top from my wife. That was a year ago and she still hasn't missed it. ;)

Ondine
07-10-2012, 10:14 AM
My teenage cross dressing was only made possible because my sister was almost exactly my size and my mother had an old wig. So, yes, I'm a "borrower," too.

STACY B
07-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Alrite ,,,Yall dont make this about being honest or stealing ,,Yall know exactly what Im talking bout ! TAKING ,,, USEING ,,, TOUCHING ,,, WHATEVER ya want to call it ,,,NEVER ,,,,, EVER ,,,, COME ONNNNNNNNNN :devil::devil::devil:

Foxglove
07-10-2012, 11:32 AM
This fascinates me. Im not trying to criticize. but it must be a MtF thing. I like to dress like a guy, but I would never, ever, EVER steal used tighty whities from my dad or brother. Eww. :yucky:

You've given me a good laugh here, Andy: "I don't mean to critcize, but you people are disgusting."

But having given the matter some thought, it's like this: when you're a 10- or 12-year-old boy, cleanliness isn't your highest priority. So that's the furthest thing from your mind when you go "a-borrowing". However, women do worry about cleanliness. So when you slip into your sister's undies, they're undoubtedly the cleanest ones you've ever had on.

STACY B
07-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh thats right ,,,The Ol Dirty Clothes Hamper ,,,, Wit cha,,,,Got Cha,,,,, So now ,,,What do yall say now ? Thats not stealing,,,,An like she said I didn't say any age . You could be 5 or 95 ,,, Just fess up ,,,SISSTAS !

Beverley Sims
07-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I had girls giving ME stuff.
Mostly expensive dresss that did not fit them any more.
They used to pitch in together and buy me sexy lingerie so as they could see me in it.
They thought it was a GREAT laugh.
Me! I just thought it was great.:)

Alice B
07-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Never have, but I will go through items my wife has set out to donate to charity to look for treasures I can use.

Stephanie47
07-10-2012, 12:18 PM
When I was in junior high school some of my friends and I on the way home from school would 'dirt bomb' clothes and bedding hung out to dry on clothes lines. Great fun. The thought of ever stealing anything from a friend or relative, let alone women's clothing, never crossed my mind. I know some guys collect 'trophy' panties, but, I think that may be a different subject! :)

Sam-antha
07-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I am truly so old that I can honestly say that my memory ain't what it used to be.
Samm

Billiebluenose1878 GG
07-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey,.... I used to snitch my sisters clothes as a teen ... And my Nikki,s tops too lol ..we gg love to pinch SO stuff ..lol xxx

BillieJoEllen
07-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Never stole from a clothesline but when I had an early morning paper route I would most definitely go up to the line and 'inspect' the items hanging there.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-10-2012, 02:12 PM
This fascinates me. Im not trying to criticize. but it must be a MtF thing. I like to dress like a guy, but I would never, ever, EVER steal used tighty whities from my dad or brother. Eww. :yucky:

LOL!! I also would not recomend that just for safety reasons, my wife describes my used tighty whities as a biohazard and they have to be kept in a shed outside of the house where they provide a nice home for flies. :o

Also I swear I have never taken anything off a clothes line. From a dresser, closet, trash can of immediate family members yes. Clothes line of neighbors or strangers never.

JenniferR771
07-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Stacy! have you been in my closet? Just trying on a bathing suit and hanging it back on the line doesn't count, I know. And finding almost a full outfit(in my size, whoppee) lying on the ground in woods behind the park. I still wonder how that happened. Well there were a nice pair of pumps in Monday mornings trash in my neighborhood, size 10. There are a few items of makeup that I borrowed from my wife's dark closet shelf. And there are the watches she never wore any more.

Melody Phillips
07-10-2012, 02:44 PM
I must admit I did this. I did take a few things. When i was young and walking home from school, I would take short-cuts through apartments and sometimes come across some pretty things.

Vickie_CDTV
07-10-2012, 03:12 PM

Remember though, for some it is a bit of a different dynamic. If a young male wears ladies panties it might be a way for him to be close to a woman and part of the appeal may be that intimate contact. Not to mention those with vaginas (regardless of gender) also have to worry more about cleanliness there than those with external genitalia, and for young males cleanliness is not always foremost on their mind (though in either case it can spread some things around.) This kind of dynamic is certainly not the case for everyone of course but it is not uncommon.

reb.femme
07-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Never stole any items per se. I only ever borrowed whilst the real owner was out and about, and hopefully, totally unaware :o.

In UK law, using something that belongs to someone else is assuming rights of the owner and is prosecutable as theft. However, mitigation in defence is if you honestly believed the owner would have been OK with your utilising their goods.

My mum would have hated the fact I raided her stuff, filthy deviant and all that, so I'm pleading guilty! :heehee:

Rebecca x (Raider of the lost Undies and Slips)

DonnaT
07-10-2012, 04:33 PM
I had a morning paper route and would borrow from a line or 2, but I always returned what I borrowed before heading home.

TGMarla
07-10-2012, 06:35 PM
I cannot tell a lie. I've never done that.

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi Stacy, Does going through a Goodwill box that my wife filled up count??

Teri Ray
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi my name is Teri and I have been a hamper diver. Does that make me a bad person? But my twelve step program has resolved my past issues. No longer dive hampers but my habit now is uncontrolled shopping.

STACY B
07-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Come onnnn ,,,,When you were young,,, Where in the hell are ya gonna get girl clothes from ? Come on !!! Ya gotta tell the truth ,, Take the wieght off after all these years ,,LET IT OUT !! Me ? I smoked all of them ,,,I didn't let not one person off the HOOK ! 70s---80s ,,,,, Thats was PANTYHOSE HEAVEN ! An they still had a few die hard platform chix left ,,, Took a few an gave em back ,,, Some were just to SPECIAL ,,,LOL,,,,,,,

STACY B
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Check it out Im at it again !!!!!

BobbieBrooks
07-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Younger, borrow put right back.Moms stuff LOL Now just buy my own!!!

BobbieB

Ms Mira
07-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Well, if I'm to be honest, there was this one pair of panties that I took from a friend's Mom when I was younger...

But not since then.

Jinny M
07-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Okay , I'll admit it . When I was younger I used to scout clothes lines while doing my paper route and then I'd go out that night to check if they was still hanging on the lines , if what I wanted still was there, it became mine . also in the apartment complex's I delivered too ,since I knew the codes to the doors to get in to deliver the papers, I'd check the laundry room for clothes left in the dryers.

Noemi
07-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Stacy,

I am Mrs Lex Luther. I took all kinds of stuff. Funny because I am a very honest person, never take a cent and dead honest in business...
I attribute my behavior to being Lex Luther, closet boy. I buried this so deep and was so ashamed that I enjoy feeling fem that I did things to hurt myself/dishonor myself.

Sorry so serious. I can never be as funny as you Stacy, you do put a smile on my face.

But yes when I was very young where was I to get stuff except liberating Mom's things.
I regret many things I have done. And I never take any clothes from ladies any more. I am old enough to have my own(yeah....small celebration, streamers plus confetti fall from ceiling)

I just got a Tencel skirt today from LL Bean that is adorable. I am happy. It fits perfectly, though maybe too perfect, I hope it does not stretch, maybe should have gone down a size.......it sits at your natural waist, very comfie mmm wish I was a real girl.

♥♥♥
Noemi

reb.femme
07-11-2012, 01:04 AM
No longer dive hampers but my habit now is uncontrolled shopping.

Yep! My treatment programme now entails constant shopping for my own wardrobe. Just hope there are no deviants out there borrowing or stealing my femme attire :)

Rebecca x

a1stephie
07-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Great thread. Aside from sneaking in mum's drawers for panties (how it all started), the true 'filching' as we call it in the UK...well I confess I did that quite a few times. Naughty I know. A few I can recall were from the laundry room at university, the laundry room at summer camp (so bad I know), some of my brother's friend's roommates drawers when staying over night...and last but not least, when I lived in London with four girls and on the last night before I moved out they threw a party and I filched a lovely chocolate brown thong from one of their draws. She was the most uptight of all the girls and it was a real thrill when I went through her draw, and to find a thong at that...sigh, good times.

Yes it is deviant and naughty, judge as you will, but these were in the olden days before I learned to stop purging and could not help myself!

ronda
07-11-2012, 06:56 AM
one persons trash is an other persons tresure if you put it in the trash it is any fair game for anyone who wants it the clothes line thats all together different i would borrow from the clothes line at nite for an hour or two then put it back hugs Ronda

STACY B
07-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Look at all of you ,,,Telling the truth FINALY ! :o Dont it feel good just to get it out in the open an tell someone ? Now all your SINS are forgiven ,, Now you are all older now an can buy your own stuff . Since were on the subject of buying clothes an shoes ,,Just Log on to my New WEB site ,,,,, ( Stolen undees.com) ,,,,, An Ill sell you back all the stuff I stole from all of yall threw out the years ,,, :devil: :devil: At a discount price of corse ,,, FREE SHIPPING !!

jillleanne
07-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Borowed lots of my s/o's and eventually swore they were mine. As for the clothesline, as kids we would switch peoples clothing from line to line late at night. Must have made for good neighborly chats. We would also move real estate 'for sale' signs to the wrong yards overnight.

Cheryl T
07-11-2012, 08:44 AM
I was just helping the neighbor lady to stop Hoarding.....lol.

Shananigans
07-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Lol you better watch out about whose clothes you are after...

A few years ago, my neighbor's kids tried stealing my clothes off the line. I saw them, they saw me, they took off...I took off after them and literally tackled them to the ground. Then, I snatched them right up by the wrists and dragged them off to their mama's house. I don't even want to know what happened after that. And, on a Sunday!

Don't go up in the country stealing clothes now. Lol I spend too much money on that crap...even if it were a grown man, I'd run after him...yelling bloody murder...using every name in my book. You'd have to move out of state because everyone would wonder why you were flying up the road with a skirt and why I was screaming at you, damning you to Hades 50 times over.

When I was a kid, I used to borrow stuff from my mom all the time and not give anything back. It drove her nuts. She used to say, "Well, I must just be sooo naturally beautiful, because I apparently don't need a damn thing for myself..."

I later learned that my mom used to take my grandmother's stuff and not give it back, and my grandmothe said the same thing to her. I'll keep that saying in my pocket for when my kids take my crap.

Foxglove
07-11-2012, 09:12 AM
When I was a kid, I used to borrow stuff from my mom all the time and not give anything back. It drove her nuts. She used to say, "Well, I must just be sooo naturally beautiful, because I apparently don't need a damn thing for myself..."

I later learned that my mom used to take my grandmother's stuff and not give it back, and my grandmothe said the same thing to her. I'll keep that saying in my pocket for when my kids take my crap.

Beautiful. Now that reminds me of something I once read in a history book: a guy in ancient Rome was hauled into court for beating his father. The judge asked, "How could you beat your father?", and the guy replied, "What can I say? It runs in the family. My father beat his father, and his father before him, and no doubt my son will beat me."

Amazing what your genes can do. Maybe someone caught clothesline-snatching could plead the genetic defence.

Shananigans
07-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Lol well, when you have kids, nothing is very sacred anymore. I think a lot of little girls want to be their mom, so I'd sneak in her room and wear her perfume, lipstick, and robe. In my head, I think I felt entitled to her stuff as a kid. I started taking stuff outside of the house when I was trying to hide that I was wearing makeup. At 12, it's not like I was driving to the store to shop. So, I'd grab some lipstick and powder before heading on the bus. But, I'd forget to put it back...after she was reduced to a few tubes, she would say something.

I think this is pretty natural behavior for young girls...probably since all my girlfriends were at it too at the time. It only becomes "bad" when it's not our poor mothers we steal from lol. For me, my mom got so sick of it that she let me save up money to buy my own stuff. My friends mothers jumped on that wagon too.

So, I'd say it's less of an analogy of an abusive trait that is passed from generation, and more so what little girls do to their poor mothers until their mom's let them grow up. But, now, yes, I totally would have gotten a butt beating for stealing as a kid. Probably a lot of the reason I don't steal now and didn't do it as a kid to anyone but my mom lol

Beautiful. Now that reminds me of something I once read in a history book: a guy in ancient Rome was hauled into court for beating his father. The judge asked, "How could you beat your father?", and the guy replied, "What can I say? It runs in the family. My father beat his father, and his father before him, and no doubt my son will beat me."

Amazing what your genes can do. Maybe someone caught clothesline-snatching could plead the genetic defence.

MelanieB
07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
I was just helping the neighbor lady to stop Hoarding.....lol.

I would occasionally do my bit for the community.....these things would look so untidy just hanging up for all to see...could also make the younger children embarassed...

Tracii G
07-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Borrowed from my Mom when I was a kid but always put the items back where I found them.
My first wife let me borrow an pair of jeans once because she hadn't done the laundry yet and we were going out.
She ended up giving them to me because she said they looked better on me.

Lorileah
07-11-2012, 11:17 AM
don'tcha know that women cannot keep track of their underwear? They expect you to take it off the line of out of the dryer at the laundromat. And they never miss it? They just assume they left it wherever they spent the night.

BillieJoEllen
07-11-2012, 12:33 PM
I lived next door to a family that had three daughters. They often had their laundry hanging on their clothesline. They had some of the most luscious, dainty, frilly, silky underthings that you could ever imagine. I never took anything (no place to put it). But I did love to stare, and stare and stare. When I saw those girls wearing their dresses (and they wore them often) I could only imagine what I would see if I could see under their skirts.

Don't get me wrong. I did pilfer a lot of feminine items - just not off clotheslines.

Michaela42
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Guilty . . . of frequently raiding the donations bag for clothes and shoes.

The worst I ever did was to take a very cute denim dress (don't judge, it was the 80's) that I thought was supposed to go to the donation bins. Turns out that it belonged to one of my cousins and she had given it to my Mother to have a few seams repaired. And since it was probably a size or two too small for me there were, um, more repairs necessary.

Shananigans
07-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Lol you do realize that if you wrote this Anywhere else, people would be a little creeped out?

I'm kind of playing...but, I'm also kind of for real...

I lived next door to a family that had three daughters. They often had their laundry hanging on their clothesline. They had some of the most luscious, dainty, frilly, silky underthings that you could ever imagine. I never took anything (no place to put it). But I did love to stare, and stare and stare. When I saw those girls wearing their dresses (and they wore them often) I could only imagine what I would see if I could see under their skirts.

Don't get me wrong. I did pilfer a lot of feminine items - just not off clotheslines.