PDA

View Full Version : Need bigger looking boobs

Sexycd1234
07-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Anybody wanna share their sexy tricks and tips to making it look like you have larger boobs.

Beverley Sims
07-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Bigger are not always better.
They can get in the way of admiring those new heels you have just bought.
You don't have to be outstanding all the time.
Sometimes little bumps look great.:)

Cynthia Anne
07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Breast forms works wonders!
By the way! Welcome to the forum! Have fun!

JenniferR771
07-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Apply dark makeup to your cleavage.

Failing that, if you need more boobage. Fill two condoms with water and slide into a D-cup bra.

Karren H
07-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Anybody wanna share their sexy tricks and tips to making it look like you have larger boobs.

There's nothing sexy about making bigger boobs.... Only having bigger ones..

KateSpade83
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
My main boobs fit a 36C bra. Bought another set of forms for BIG boobs to fit a 38DD. Found out many of my clothes won't fit and that a bra can hardly hold the weight of 38DD forms because these forms are not attached to your body like real breasts. They really make a bra sag with their weight. So BIG heavy forms don't work out well. Stick with a C cup the most.

diannecourtney
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Oh my dear girl welcome to the club. Several things should be considered when deciding boob size, 1. height and weight, 2. How you carry yourself 3. whether you want to be a lovely girl or a ****. I think you may be the former wanting to go out and be the lady. If that and your small a size up to an 8 would be fitting if on the heavy side an 8 or 10 would look just great. Oh to be you again,

anonymousinmaryland
07-10-2012, 06:56 PM
If you need just a lil, get a box of nursing pads. Designed for the breast, for use in the bra. Soft and comfy. Inexpensive, and easily purchased in many stores where you shop.

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Sexy, Give us some idea what size person you are how tall &how heavy you are .

BobbieBrooks
07-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Dolly Parton costume. LOL

Marleena
07-10-2012, 09:55 PM
What look are you after? I don't think you can order this size.:D

Lois LaLane
07-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I use homemade fabric bags filled with birdseed to fill my 42 D bras. It works. I do wear full figure full coverage bras, so this might not work for slim little cuties.

dragdoll
07-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I have some foam ones for sale in the classified section. Really lightweight and affordable.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?176845-2-pairs-of-Breast-Forms-For-Sale

Silmaril
07-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I've gone the birdseed route too, as Lois mentioned. I'd read that it gives a fairly decent look and feel of being realistic breasts, and have found that to be true. It's a bit of a low-tech solution; nowhere near as fancy as actual forms (which I haven't ventured into trying yet), but it's a quick, *cheep* method (insert groan here) that can at least let you experiment with a range of sizes.

I've usually cut the feet--at about foot's length each--off of pair of tights or heavier stockings (e.g., Peaveys), and poured in the seed. You can start really big, tying them off loosely, and then seeing if they fit the way you'd like. If not, just keep pouring out small amounts and rechecking until you hit the size you like, then tie them off tightly. A word to the wise: I recommend using measuring cups, both for the initial filling and for the subtraction process. Otherwise it's pretty easy to end up with different sizes ...unless you're going for a sort of Picasso vibe, in which case I say let the spirit move you. ;-)

I need to point out the major drawback I've noticed though, which is the reason I usually don't bother with the birdseed method. Once they start to warm up, you spend the evening having to put up with the occasional mild yet unsexy scent of birdseed heating up in your bra, like you're brewing up some kind of odd recipe for avian porridge a la brasierre. Nothing cuts into feeling like you're dressed to the nines like getting hit with occasional wafts of millet whiff. Of course on the plus side, you end up worrying less about whether you're getting read, and more about whether you might end up being accosted by Big Bird...

I'll echo what so many have already suggested though: bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. But I suppose the decision on where to draw the line that says "Too Big" is a matter of personal opinion.

Noemi
07-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Hey Sexy.....What.......Hey Sexy........What

Do not get larger than a C cup.
I use C's and am 5' 10 170. They work for me, but I may get smaller forms. It suits me to be voluptuous. I have hips and a great behind for a guy")

My point is that as males we have large torsos. it fun to say torso..you know when I buy tops I am an XL but can do a size 12 or 14 bottom. So B and C forms help balance the equation.
Have Fun, I am totally dressed right now and am pretty happy about it.

♥♥♥
Noemi

girlinside
07-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Hey Sexy.....What.......Hey Sexy........What

Do not get larger than a C cup.
I use C's and am 5' 10 170. They work for me, but I may get smaller forms. It suits me to be voluptuous. I have hips and a great behind for a guy")

My point is that as males we have large torsos. it fun to say torso..you know when I buy tops I am an XL but can do a size 12 or 14 bottom. So B and C forms help balance the equation.
Have Fun, I am totally dressed right now and am pretty happy about it.

♥♥♥
Noemi

iam about the same height but thanks to my families genes i am 200 and have massive thighs and no hips but a nice butt for a man ive been told. i got sized at VS as a 38C what size forms should i get to fill that i dont want to go much bigger then a C cup because i dont need huge boobs. just passing ones.

LisaMallon
07-11-2012, 04:43 AM
My first thought when I saw this thread was "don't we all". 38D works for me.

BobbieBrooks
07-11-2012, 05:38 AM
you might end up being accosted by Big Bird...

OMG LOL!! Use rice!!!!

diannecourtney
07-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Boobs are soooo nice. I am not yet totally out of the closet as I have a number of other things to do, but the lovely 38Cs are there75% of the time,grocery shoping, fast food drive thrus,post off runs etc. And they are soooo mine, but this past night I did what I frequently do, and it is such a joyous feeling, slept with them, oh its soooo dreammy! I just had to tell you the joy of it all.

jillleanne
07-11-2012, 07:31 AM
What look are you after? I don't think you can order this size.:D

It that an actual size or a location? Probably has it's own zip code.

Marleena
07-11-2012, 07:46 AM
It that an actual size or a location? Probably has it's own zip code.

Lol.. how the heck would she find a bra in that size?

linda allen
07-11-2012, 07:50 AM
I have had success (and this is the short description) laying a plastic trash bag over a bowl (you will end up with two layers of plastic), pushing it into the bowl, filling it with a measured amount of water (whatever you want but make them both the same), gathering the sides of the plastic, squeezing out the extra air, securing the plastic with two rubber bands, and cutting off the excess.

If they leak water through the cut end, put a small piece of plastic wrap over the cut end and secure it with another rubber band.

They have almost no shape but they have the weight and bounce of real breasts and you can warm them in the microwave if you wish. The bra provides the shape.

Shananigans
07-11-2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw

I also am a little in love with her.

I realize the first girl has boobs to begin with...but, i figured it' worth a try since she uses everything that you should already have around the house. She also explains the makeup tricks involved in a non-complicated manner. She also shows that you build from the side of the boob to push everything to the front...then, you position the boob how you want. Then, add makeup.

This next video is from a crossdresser, and I think she gets good results. (Don't judge her in just the wig with no makeup in the beginning). I personally am not a fan of those sticky bras. I think they do wonders for "pulling you together"...but, be careful if you are wearing these bras out to the club. I think it's a good idea she wore a regular bra over them. I wore one of these things to prom (feel like a million years ago, so maybe these bras are better now). But, anyway, my prom dress was see through on top with strategic beading...I couldn't wear a regular or even a strapless bra. So, I wore this "NuBra" and after dancing vigorously, my boyfriend pointed out that my "boobs" had migrated down to my stomach. It looked like I had 4 boobs. I played it off and it was a good laugh, but then I had to go the rest of the night without a bra. So....keep this in mind if you sweat in this bra.

I think she should have done the makeup trick that Jenna recommended. I can see where she extended her makeup all the way down her neck...I'm guessing a slightly orange color to cover up beard shadow. But, she could have blended a bronzer in an upward motion from her cleavage to her neck...maybe add some contouring. I think the contouring is important when you are making no boobs into boobs, because it gives you less of a "butt-crack" look. Like...you know what I mean....it looks like they were just taped together until a sort of butt crack was made. Real boobs are round...so, you want to round things out. The CD in this video got a rounded effect on the sides because she started placing the stick-on bra into her axillary region. So, this gives "side boob." But, then, there's just the flat crack. To give the illusion of roundedness, some shimmer and bronzer would have been good. Plus, it would make the makeup line of her neck less obvious.

Here is a boob trick vid from a crossdresser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9hjtZ_GX8&feature=related

Noemi
07-11-2012, 12:22 PM
iam about the same height but thanks to my families genes i am 200 and have massive thighs and no hips but a nice butt for a man ive been told. i got sized at VS as a 38C what size forms should i get to fill that i dont want to go much bigger then a C cup because i dont need huge boobs. just passing ones.

Hey Girl,

If you get C's for your 38 C it will fill the bra completely. I like to have the bras cup size one size bigger than the forms. I am also a 38, but look for D bras to accommodate my C cup forms. The reason is I do not want to see the forms sticking out, that ruins the illusion for me. So if I go up a cup I am get better boobie coverage.

JamieQ
07-11-2012, 03:48 PM
My first thought when I saw this thread was "don't we all". 38D works for me.

That is what I thought too, "don't we all"

Jessica86
07-11-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm in a unique spot. I'm 6'06", so my 38DDDs work nice. They don't look huge as I have a tall figure. Cs just don't set off the look for me. As long as you use the proper things like adhesive while wearing a bra that fits them, Ds are easily possible.

girlinside
07-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Hey Girl,

If you get C's for your 38 C it will fill the bra completely. I like to have the bras cup size one size bigger than the forms. I am also a 38, but look for D bras to accommodate my C cup forms. The reason is I do not want to see the forms sticking out, that ruins the illusion for me. So if I go up a cup I am get better boobie coverage.

so if i get a c size form then i should be good. and if i want it to be more natural i can get d cup bras so it hides the forms a bit.