PDA

View Full Version : Wrong size :(

Shulove
07-10-2012, 01:16 PM
So... Today my wonderful wife and I run out to Walmart to do our shopping and such. To my very tickled pink surprise she picked me out four pair of very colorful cute panties :) Walmart sucked, our kids were being turds, its hot as hell. so when we got home I figured I would put myself in a better mood and put on a new pair. I ran upstairs (literally) to put them on.... Way too big :( now I'm just sad. She tried... Oh well. Still learning :)

Hillary

Cynthia Anne
07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
She--------------it happens! I know how dissapointing that can be! Now you know you are smaller then you thought! And that's good! Isn't it!!!! Hugs!

Shulove
07-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Lol! Yeah, I suppose it is a good thing :) just would have been great to prance around today with some new panties ;) but its all good, like I said we are still learning. And I guess that's half the fun right? Heck at least she's good with it ;)

Hillary

P.S. - she is the one who gave me my name :*)

Cynthia Anne
07-10-2012, 01:58 PM
You have a very speacial wife! You are very lucky! Hugs!

kimdl93
07-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Be gratefull that your wife was so considerate and that the panties were too big! I'd rather that than receive panties that were way too small.

reb.femme
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
So... Today my wonderful wife and I run out to Walmart to do our shopping and such. To my very tickled pink surprise she picked me out four pair of very colorful cute panties :) Walmart sucked, our kids were being turds, its hot as hell. so when we got home I figured I would put myself in a better mood and put on a new pair. I ran upstairs (literally) to put them on.... Way too big :( now I'm just sad. She tried... Oh well. Still learning :)

I feel your pain. Nothing worse than having made your purchases, burst back home and,.....aaah!, they don't bloody fit.

However, not to miss an opportunity to gloat, 3 pairs of M&S soft cotton high legs arrived at work for me today. I've bought the style before so needless to say they fit. :devil:

Couldn't resist......SORRY! "The anticipation of the return trip will only heighten the future experience for you", she said, trying to accentuate the positive. :battingeyelashes:

Rebecca x

Shulove
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh trust me! I'm VERY grateful for her understanding, support, and love :) not a problem there at all! As a matter of fact her and Hillary just the the other night sat and watched a very cute movie, The Decoy Bride, very cute :) looking forward to some more girl time...hehehehe.

Hillary

Shulove
07-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey, no, that's fantastic for you! Once I get my size down it won't be a problem :) like I said, this is still all about learning for the two of us.... Just can't wait for the learning to be mostly over so we can both enjoy this soooo much more :D

Hillary

RainyNightGirl
07-10-2012, 02:51 PM
There is always a next time. Just remember to tell your wife she is wonderful. Have fun!

Natasha
x

BobbieBrooks
07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Put a new twist on "big girl panties" don't it. LOL

Marleena
07-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Put a new twist on "big girl panties" don't it. LOL

Lol..

It was the thought that counts Shulove. It's nice that she tried.:)

Shulove
07-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Lol..

It was the thought that counts Shulove. It's nice that she tried.:)

Oh I'm more than grateful she tried :) but we'll get it... Eventually ;)

Hillary

Karren H
07-11-2012, 07:47 AM
I'd divorce her for less than that! Lol.

Shulove
07-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I'd divorce her for less than that! Lol.

Lol! You know, I thought about it :) but I'm thinking I'll give her just one more chance to get it right ;)

Hillary

Cheryl T
07-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Your wife is wonderful...
Too bad the panties were too big. That's one of the problems with manufacturers. Nothing is standard and where I might take a 5 in one brand I need a 6 or 7 in another to have the same fit. That's why now I've found brands I like and the sizes that I prefer and I just stick with those brands.

At least you should be able to exchange them ...

linda allen
07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Your wife is wonderful...
Too bad the panties were too big. That's one of the problems with manufacturers. Nothing is standard and where I might take a 5 in one brand I need a 6 or 7 in another to have the same fit. That's why now I've found brands I like and the sizes that I prefer and I just stick with those brands.

At least you should be able to exchange them ...
I'm not sure you can exchange panties because of health rules. But, Walmart may take them back anyway, they are pretty good on returns.