PDA

View Full Version : excuse me if i am thong!

Lacy75
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
:) I dont know about everyone else,thats why i am asking.Anyone else here have a complete love for womens thong underwear?Well,its the only kind of underwear i have,even though i am normally wearing guys clothes.Thongs are my main outlet right now for feeling like a woman.Drop me a line,give me your thoughts!Bye
lacy,,,P.S. I love this place!!

Alison Michelle
11-16-2005, 11:29 AM
I mostly wear panties, but sometimes I get a string up my bum and go for a thong. I get a little excited when I notice a women has one on.:thumbsup:

Nikki Dee
11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Thoughts on a thong..well, yeth...I do wear thongs thometimeth...though mothly I wear pantieth...but a thong ith exthiting ath well for a thpecial occathion...particularly if I'm wearing thtockingth and thuthpenderth too.!!!.Lotth of love Nikki. x

Lacy75
11-16-2005, 11:45 AM
I guess for me,the naughtier the better.One thing with thongs is,if you are wearing one,you can not forget that you are wearing one.A thong always lets you know its there!:)
I love long hair too,long flowing hair,its such a beautiful thing!Bye!
lacy

Sophie_A
11-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Love thongs, now stopped wearing mens undies altogether, and always wear a thong, they just feel so right.

robinLynn
11-16-2005, 12:05 PM
i generally wear a thong except for when i go to dr appts

paulaN
11-16-2005, 01:57 PM
I love to wear thongs but I only have two pair. I feel a shopping trip comming on.

Lacy75
11-16-2005, 02:01 PM
:angel: I could never have enough thongs! I could use some more of everything.Occasionally i will go on a guilt trip and throw out what i have in the way of womens stuff.Then i always deeply regret it!Does anyone else do that?If i still had all i had thrown out,i would be set!Bye!
lacy

Sophie_A
11-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Throwing all your female clothing out, is often referred to as purging, most of us have done it at some time, and all of us regret it. I would advise putting it all in a bag, and just hiding it in a cupboard, because a few days later you will want to wear it all again. There are very few of us that manage to stop dressing. I used to purge regularly, but now accept who I am, and now accept who I am, and since then I have had some truely wonderful happy times.

jessbcuzz
11-16-2005, 05:12 PM
PURGING! Uck! I've done it twice, and I can kick myself for have doing it. One, I tossed alot of money into the dumpster, and two, I had clothes and such that I just can't be found anymore. Word of advice, don't do it! IF I ever feel like doint that again, I think I will just put it all in bags and leave it in the shed outside or storage place.

Felicity
11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Can we stay on track?

Well for me, I like thongs, but I only wear one with a serious tape tuck, and one just large enough to cover the taped area. My other choice are the boy cut panties. I don't wear regular panties, disliking panty lines. If I am in female attire, I tuck. Bulges are for men! The only time I wear female attire that can loosely be classed as underwear other than thongs and boy cut are the jogging shorts or stretch shorts, under my male clothing. Rather than regular underwear, I have a large selection of jogging shorts I like to wear under my pants. Great for summer anyway when you may find sun and/or water!

lisa threesummm
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
oh i just love thongs all the time. they make me sexy n hott all day..........

Dayna
11-16-2005, 09:53 PM
...as sexy as they look, thongs just don't work for me--the women's thongs I have tried just don't have enough room for "the boys", and men's thongs are a bit too...drab?

Might have to try one from xdress.com!

Emma Chase
11-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Thongs for me too :) I do wear the 'boy' shorts too. Though I am trying to find a wide front panalled thong (keep the boys at bay) so not good at tucking, must learn to though, so I can really enjoy my thongs fully...

So if any of you girls have found a make/brand that id better for keeping things hidden ..... pleeeaaseeeee tell.

Thanks

Emma :)

Laurie Ann
11-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Thongs 24/7 cotton, silk, lace any style.

Lacy75
11-16-2005, 10:14 PM
So,i have purged myself!Whatever you call it,it stinks,and i vow to never do it again!Now,i just have to replenish my stockpile!Bye
Lacy

simonep
11-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Love thongs as you say they remind you they are there all the time. Just subtly. As for space check out the Fredericks Signature Embroidery ones good room and satin and lace int eh bargain - just bought some for myself and my wife. We both like them.

Teddie
11-17-2005, 05:56 AM
There's a thong in my heart.:cheer:

Love 'em. Love 'em. Love 'em.

cathy b
11-17-2005, 06:24 AM
most of the time i wear panties more comfie for all day wear but do wear tongs some time when i go out for the night love the way they look in the mirror. so i'm a little sick.
hugs

uknowhoo
11-17-2005, 06:48 AM
Oddly enough, I've never bought/had a thong.
Perhaps I need to make time for a quick purchase today.
Tammi

jessbcuzz
11-17-2005, 07:06 AM
My favorite thongs are the ones that tie on the sides.

azraelle
11-17-2005, 09:28 AM
I haven't worn normal male underwear since I was a teenager. About 2/3 of my panties are thongs, other third, bikini panties.

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Well,its good to see there are so many thong fans in the world!And yes cathy,you are sick,we are all sick!HaHa,Isnt it great..Seriously.If us "girls"wearing thongs was the worst thing going on in the world,well,it would be a perfect world!And Tammi,i suggest you try some thongs out.Keep in mind though,not any thong will work,or be comfortable.I have tried many types,,and it either works,or it dont.Well,Good luck to all!Love to my sisters!
Lacy

Sam-antha
11-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Definitely yes yes yes. Thongs are the thing, but, top rate tucking and taping seem to be essential both for comfort and looks. Otherwise I just fall out.
Love the colours too, as well as the leg sides. I have the same thing with mini bikini bottoms. Not for normal wear ( the bottoms I mean) but for the forgotten summer time and tans when they do not have to be bought.