PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from fellow CD here!! Pls help.. thanks...

edwinchoo
07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Deleted because problem has been solved

Jacqueline Winona
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi there! Lots of good questions here, I'll give you my opinions as follows:
1) I don't know where you live so it would be a guess about whether this is a crime. One the one hand, anything blown onto the street is probably something the owner doesn't want back. On the other, taking something that belongs to someone else, especially if you know the owner, isn't very nice. I wouldn't do it, but this is your call. Whatever you do, don't be one of the guys who gets caught stealing underwear off of a clothesline, it will be on national (maybe international) tv if they video this and will be embarrassing.
2) Best advice: get fuller cut panties. This is an issue for many of us. :) As for sizes of other clothes, everything varies. I've noticed ski jackets are like that (women's XL= men's medium), but not everything.
3) I'm not really qualified, but if you look in the clothing section I've seen a few threads on how to minimize upper body appearance. You can also try to google it, just use a query that women might (I'm a swimmer with broad shoulders, how best can I minimize them?) Stay away from sleeveless tops or dresses, though.
4) Tough one here without knowing what they already know. And do you really want to or need to tell them? You will get the gay question, they will have several others (do you want surgery, do you realize most women won't like this, did I do something to cause this, etc.). If you really need to tell them, then think about it for a few days, write some notes, do some research so you can tell them that most of us aren't gay, etc. And reinforce that you're essentially the same child they always thought they had, just have an interest that isn't typical of most men. Best of luck. :)

JamieQ
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Please just go out and buy your own things and find out what works for you if you can do that where you live. Once you overcome the fear and have the courage to say you did it you will feel better. Maybe start concentrating on legs rather than upper bodybuilding. As for telling parents... I do not know what to tell you. It might be quite probable they know anyway. I think you first need to figure out what your goal is or how far you want to go with crossdressing. Amanda

Roberta Young
07-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Edwinchoo, maybe i can answer a couple, for larger shoulders find a longer wig that touches the shoulders, distracts from being "top heavy" longer sleve blouses with"" no shoulder pads" for bigger arms and tatoos, how long did you wait for breezy conditions? haha. as far as tucking very good information at intro at top of forum. as far as telling your parents follow your heart. hope all goes well. Luv Roberta

Karren H
07-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Stealing is a crime.... Agree about buying your own clothes.... As far as panties... Read the sticky on tucking...... Yes your parents will initially think your gay..... And your old enough to do your own laundry!! Lol. So where did you get breast forms? Can't imagine them falling off someone's clothes line?

Melissa Rose
07-11-2012, 09:29 AM
1. If you know the lingerie belongs to a neighbor, it is stealing even if it is on the pavement. Buy your own.
2. Women's panties are not designed for men so coverage up front can be a problem. You will have to buy pantie styles with more fabric and coverage. Wearing a gaff may help.
Women's clothing sizes are inconsistent so there are no direct conversions for sizes that are always right. Some size conversion information can be found here. http://www.lauras-playground.com/size_chart.htm
Unless it has an elastic waist, skirts sizes are numbers (i.e., not S, M, L, XL). The only way to know if they fit is to try them on.
3. If you have big arms due to weight lifting, long sleeves are about the only way to hide the muscle mass. Curved or v-shaped neck lines help to minimize the appearance of broad shoulders. Strappy tops can make shoulders look broader.
4. Be honest and truthful. Let them know you are not gay, do not want a sex change, etc.. Ever consider doing your own laundry?

Janet77
07-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I will offer my "valuable" free advice:
1. Don't take other people's stuff.
2. Stay away from G strings and buy yourself some fuller cut panties.
3. Wear blouses with loose, billowing sleeves.
4. You are 19, and an adult. Why would you tell your parents about this? They have no need to know.

STACY B
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Another Clothes Line Bandit !!! Told yaaaaaaaaaaaa ,,,,,,,,

Vieja
07-11-2012, 10:06 AM
I don't know anything about thongs but Vanity Fair and Bali both have styles with good elastic round the thigh that keeps everything tucked in.

Vieja

Cynthia Anne
07-11-2012, 11:01 AM
First I would like to welcome you to the forum! Second, please quit taking things that are not yours! Third, I think you have already received some good advice here! Now come on in and enjoy your time here!

Lorileah
07-11-2012, 11:14 AM
hard to believe that who ever hung the lingerie didn't own clothes pins. also hard to believe that they even hung the lingerie out. hard to believe this post isn't a troll

Marleena
07-11-2012, 11:17 AM
hard to believe that who ever hung the lingerie didn't own clothes pins. also hard to believe that they even hung the lingerie out. hard to believe this post isn't a troll

Was thinking the same. Sounds like a hodgepodge of very recent topics..

EllieOPKS
07-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I have lived about 300 years (reincarnated 4 times). I have seen one piece of clothing "blown off" a clothes line in those 300 years. I can believe you drive around looking for lingerie on your neighbors clothes lines and if they are at home, if there are bushes to hide in. Don't worry about telling your parents, they will find out soon enough when the police arrest you for stealing lingerie from your neighbors. Even you can set up a camera to record a thief.

UNDERDRESSER
07-11-2012, 11:41 AM
hard to believe that who ever hung the lingerie didn't own clothes pins. also hard to believe that they even hung the lingerie out. hard to believe this post isn't a trollYes, it does seem a little off, but I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

1. Probably illegal, in some jurisdictions I've lived in, it's called "stealing by finding." Your laws may be different, and whether you get in legal trouble from it depends on factors only you can find out. But there will be trouble of some sort if discovered.

2. Size, i usually go up one size in most things, but it varies tremendously, the panties I wear most of the time are actually one size smaller than my mens size, they are bikini seamless panties, and are fairly generous across the front of the gusset. Experimentation will eventually give you an eye for ones that work for you. I've seen reviews of barely there seamless bikini panties that seem to indicate they can handle an un-tucked male.

3. I've read that little quick reps is better for longer more feminine muscle definition than heavy slow lifts. Ask a trainer at the weight room, say you want a slightly smoother look, "because some of the girls are intimidated" or some other excuse. As far as looking silly in lingerie,I rarely wear anything above the waist, partly it's because of this problem, partly because as far as real girls are concerned, my attention is on the legs, thighs and butt. i still look a bit silly in thigh highs and panties, but it kinda looks okay. ( I'm not trying to look female, just sexy )

4. Oh boy. You know your parents, we don't. Are you dependent on them? What's the worse case scenario? Can you handle that? You may just decide to stay closeted at the moment.

Sandra
07-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I got 4 problem over here which i am clueless about...

Hmmm you also have a problem with your age, so your either 19 or 21 which one is it?

reb.femme
07-11-2012, 12:28 PM
........................hard to believe this post isn't a troll

Oh Lorileah,

How could you say such a thing?
Yeah, exactly what I thought too. Makes my heart glad that I'm not the only dis-believer. :devil:

As I scrolled down whilst writing this, I see Marleena says the same.
Great minds think alike?

Rebecca x

Don't worry about telling your parents, they will find out soon enough when the police arrest you for stealing lingerie from your neighbors. Even you can set up a camera to record a thief.

Thanks Ellie,

I had a genuine chuckle when I read that. Harsh but true in all you said.

Rebecca x

JamieQ
07-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I lived in Asia for a while... yes...some people can barely afford clothes pins and in most places all things are hung out. If it "fell" off and hit pavement they sure would want it back. As for hanging out lingerie...I find that statement iffy too...if they really did, then they are asking for it to be stolen. Most would hang it and good clothes inside to dry. Most are hung inside a grate or someting over a window opening on a porch or overhang where someone could not reach through. Amanda

edwinchoo
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM
hi all.. thanks for replying.. i am living in asia now... and i will stop taking peoples laundry off the pavement as well... i brought the breast forms myself... so no worries...

Another Clothes Line Bandit !!! Told yaaaaaaaaaaaa ,,,,,,,,

I dont take them directly from the clothe line... I only took it when it dropped onto public property... :)