PDA

View Full Version : i seen sonething

lori m crawford
07-11-2012, 06:44 PM
i have see it be for but for some resing got to thanking about what i i know i have read a lot of you about wearing high heels but to me what funey is to see a young girl or a women in 3-4ins heels an dont know how to walk in them an try to i seen a young girl in them an about to brake her neck an they look at us an can wear them:heehee:

Vanessa Storrs
07-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Not all of us are especially graceful in heels. This old fat crossdresser in heels is about as agile as a pig on ice skates.

stacycoral
07-11-2012, 07:04 PM
i have ateenage daughter that asfallen down a couple of times wearing them, i have good ones to wear and n ot so good ones, i was told last yearthat i walk better i n them than they can, it just takes time to learn.

Eryn
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Simply possessing XX chromosomes doesn't mean a person will be graceful in heels. Grace comes from a good fit, relaxing the right muscles, and lots of practice. Those young women Lori mentions might well have less time on heels than many of us do. GGs don't typically wear heels around the house just for the heck of it like we do! :)

Cynthia Anne
07-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I know what youn mean Lori! I love heels! I ''use'' to wear 4'' heals all the time! But since I lost my leg I can barely walk in a one inch heel! Breaking a neck is me trying to walk in a 4'' heel! Hugs!

Cheryl T
07-12-2012, 10:00 AM
I suppose the fact that I've been wearing heels since I was 9 (my mom's then) helps with my ability to navigate the world in them.

Annette Todd
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
The way men and women walk tends to be a bit different. Men walk and balance with the shoulders and top portion of the torso basically twisting the from the waist up for balance. women balance with the hips and lower part of the body. The fundamental change you make to walk in heals is that it is necessary to hold the shoulder square and the upper body erect while thusting the hips and twisting the lower body. This tends to bring the legs and feet into a narrower track (some will tell you to cross your feet over while you walk). In some sence this is true but it is more complex. Work on walking from the lower center of gravity. Try this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p70B93DFd10&feature=plcp

Diana Bain
07-12-2012, 03:36 PM
wether your a gg, cd or m.o.u.s.e...heels take practice, practice, practice...IMHO:D

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Hi Lori, after about 64years of walking in heels it's just soo natural.

Roberta Young
07-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Lori, with years of practice, and crossdressing every halloween the women of the block are mad because i walk with no problem. Luv Roberta

cathie pantyhose
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
i practice by running in mine in my basement and on the backyard patio. If I can run in them 4" heels than I can walk in them. Just dont try it on the grass. the spiked heels sink quick

lingerieLiz
07-12-2012, 11:17 PM
I can't wear them very long anymore. Don't know how some of the old women can. When I was young heals were about 3 inches and I could wear them all day and dance backwards in girl mode in them.

SerenityQueen
07-13-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm with Diana on this one.

The more time you spend in heels, the easier it gets.