PDA

View Full Version : Went shopping at Mac today.

Courtney A Anderson
07-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I went shopping at a mac store today,(in drab) I needed some new blush, The SA Cristi, was very helpful in showing me all the different shades, till we found the right shade for me. After that she asked if there was anything else I wanted, I said no, She asked if I would like to have my eyes done :eek: Well I guess so, why not, sounds like fun. So after my eyes were done,(complete with false lashes) she asked if she could do my foundation, and then Blush and contouring, and of course lips. It was a slow day for her and she said that she had fun doing all my makeup. I kinda felt a little sorry for all her hard work, for a 50 dollar sale. So here I sit at home all dolled up, enjoying my new look, Thanks to a slow day at the store.:battingeyelashes:

Diana Bain
07-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Great experience Courtney. My wife and I have shopped at MAC and we have both always enjoyed their help...especially me

Debglam
07-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Sounds like fun Courtney! For $50, you got away easy!!!!!

Love your avatar BTW - very pretty!
Debby

Cynthia Anne
07-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Courtney that is too much fun for fifty dollars! But remember you are worth it! Hugs!

donnatracey
07-11-2012, 10:38 PM
What a fun day, Courtney! I would love to do the same thing.....wouldn't even mind spending more than $50......:heehee:

bridget thronton
07-12-2012, 01:05 AM
You look great courtney

Melanie Sykes
07-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey - I shopped at the MAC store yesterday! I was in drab, and the sales assistant was absolutely wonderful. She didn't give me a makeover though! I did end up spending around £75 ($115), but I didn't have any makeup at all beforehand. I bought Studio Fix fluid foundation, Studio Finish concealer, Studio Fix powder, a lip pencil and lipstick. I was going to buy brushes but that would have cost a fortune, so I bought sponges instead. The SA was incredibly friendly and helped me choose the shades, even putting the colours on her skin to keep mine clean. If all their stores are like this, I'm not going to buy anywhere else! Until I'm a bit more experienced, anyway, and can pick things a bit more reliably and cheaply myself. MAC stuff ain't cheap. I've just got to practice using it now :) I bought a brow/eyeliner pencil today from a pharmacy and it was much cheaper than the MAC equivalents.

Courtney A Anderson
07-12-2012, 10:43 AM
They normally charge 50 dollars for a full makeover, I wasn't charged that...yey... I bought a pink blush,and a brownish blush for countering,and the longest lashes I have ever seen, I still cant belive it...

divamissz
07-12-2012, 01:24 PM
If you buy $50 or more in products they wave the fee. Same thing with getting a makeup lesson-it's $125 but they credit you for whatever you buy that day.