PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Makeover! sry no pics (super long post, sorry)

AZashleemarie
07-12-2012, 01:05 AM
So last saturday I had nothing to do and was feeling the pink fog. After shaving the pits and chest i thought why not go have some experiences. I have always been intrigued (sp?) by the whole vajazalling trend, and seeing how I keep myself clean up downstairs i thought why not try it. I googled it and found a place that was totally cool with doing it on a guy. So I made an appointment. Next I thought why not go all out, called a local salon I havent been to before (this is not my first makeover by any means) and made an appointment for make up. I asked if they could help style my wig, they said no problem and invited me down to the salon. So I showered got closely shaved, underdressed and off I went.
I showed up to the wax salon and had to fill out some paperwork (used a fake name lol) then after about a 10 minute wait I was called back. The "waxer" asked if i was smooth in the area we were looking at vajazzaling, I confirmed I was, she then brought out the stencils. We settled on a star design, it was only $25 for a pre made design or up to $100 for a custom so I took the cheap route. She asked what made me think to do this, I confirmed with her that I cd and thought this would really help give me the girl feel. She stated it is great and even showed a bit of her vajazlled heart and said it is fun to have a little sparkly underneath your clothes. She then said I could just take my shorts off and lay on the table and then she could apply it and lower my underwear if needed. So I lowered the shorts and hopped on the table lin my pink vs panties with silver stripes. We settled on the lower part of my left hip for the star, and so i lowered my panties a little and she applied it. It was super cute, but in the long run probably not worth $25, especially after I found out I could buy the stencils off ebay and self apply for like $5-10. Either way a great and fun experience, one of the best parts walking out was when the girl at the front desk was like did everything go well. I said it went great and was very happy, then feeling bold asked if she wanted to see, she said of course so I showed my vajazzale art and she was like thats the cutest ever you'll love it (she had a sexy accent that made it so great lol).
Next stop was the salon. I went in drab (with a backpack full of my apparel for the night and my wig), I had purposely scheduled for 6:30 knowing they close at 7. I got in and there was a woman getting her toddler sons hair cut, that was wrapping up and a lady getting her eyebrows waxed that was also finishing up. awesome I would have the place to myself and one of these cute latina chicks dolling me up. Well the toddler hair cut finished up and Lisa cleaned up her area and invited me to sit down. She then asked what I'd be wearing and I showed her my black and blue shirtdress. She said okay I can make that work.
She started on the foundation, she literally spent like 30 minutes just on that I was shocked, a little run down salon was really working this hard, I honestly expected a half ass job then being sent out the door as it was a cheap price and a somewhat ghetto location. With the other lady bitching in the background Lisa dutifully kept beautifing me! Finally the eyebrow lady left to my delight and Brenna (the girl working on the eyebrow lady) cleaned up her station and got ready to leave. As she walked out Lisa called out to her then asked if she can stay and help style "her" wig? Brenna said sure and came back. We got my wig out, and I asked if i should maybe put my girl top on so I dont mess up the styling, they agreed and stated I could use the bathroom off to the side. So I went into the bathroom and put bra, forms, and shirtdress on.
So I came back out and had a "princess" moment. For about literally 25 minutes my eyeshadow, blush and lips were done while Brenna worked to style my wig I was ready to give up on into a super cute selena gomez-esque style. I was having an absolutely great time. Then they finished up and Lisa asked is there anything else you want. I honestly wouldnt think of anything then Brenna looked and said I'd do the lips darker and a little more eyeliner. Lisa asked if that was ok (like I was gonna say no to this cute girl putting more makeup on me), I enthusiastically agreed. Well finally the makeover ended and I was ready to go, they offered to kmake my eyebrows a little girlier, but I told them I have to keep them a little manly (i trim them up as much as i can) so as not to cause suspicion around the office. I thanked them and before I finished thanking them Lisa said feel free to use the bathroom to get your leggings and whatever else on. I then changed into leggings and shoes in teh bathroom and transferred my belongings from male shorts into my purse and loaded the shoes, socks, and shorts into my backpack. I then paid and generously typed these two great girls for their awesome job and customer service.
I got to my car and started it up, and to my disbelief it was 8:23, I sat in the chair around 6:45, these women spent over an hour and a half, and stayed way past their closing time to help make me pretty. I left and then felt bad they stayed so late, its Saturday night and they are too cute young women Brennna I would guess is like 19-22 and Lisa more my age 25-27, but they stayed no questions asked and kept dolling me up. I promptly turned around and went back to the store and tipped each of them a little more, and expressed my gratitude for their staying open so much later and treating me so well! Lisa said no problem, come back anytime we loved taking care of you. And trust me I will be back in the next few weeks lol!!
Sorry I rambled on, but this was an awesome experience and just wanted to share it with anyone who may be scared to try stuff like this. If nothing else go to a part of town you are never in (if your in a big city like I am) or another town, if you do not, you will regret it. Thanks for anyone who stuck around for this whole novel and have a great day or night depending on where your at!!

Jolene Robertson
07-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Ashlee, Sounds like they found a new customer. I hope the rest of your evening went as well. And good for you, going back to tip them properly :thumbsup:

Hugs
Jolene

Cynthia Anne
07-12-2012, 06:17 AM
I agree getting a makeover is a great exsperince! I've gotten several in the last twenty years! I'm happy to hear you had so much fun! Hugs!

Connie D50
07-12-2012, 06:50 AM
sounds like a great time please tell me you live in the Milwaukee WI area Connie