PDA

View Full Version : Swimming in a Bikini!

Tee
07-12-2012, 03:04 AM
During a recent holiday shopping trip, SO dun want me buy another bra set, so as we walk past a shop, she got me to buy a bikini set! the bikini we bought was easily for a D cup. though it is padded, without any forms, the cup collapses when you presses it. so i was a bit hesistant whether it will work.
she says i can go swim in the hotel pool early in the morning while she sleeps. she does not want to go along as she is not used to this kind of stress or excitement. As usual, i am always up to challenge to this kind of stuff. was very excited.
when we went back to the hotel, i went to the pool to check it out, and found that it is small and L shape.
that night, we also went to buy some hair removal cream, as i forgot to remove my leg hair before the trip. so she roughly knows i am really go to do it. but at night the hair removal was a semi failure as there are patches of hair remaining. i did not buy a spare razor, and she says it is really not a good idea to shave after using the hair removal cream. it was not very obvious so i took her advice.
the next morning, as she slept, i woke up with a bounce, and quietly put on my bikini. then i put on a t-shirt and shorts. i was half thinking i should wear normally first to check out the pool and then return with my bikini underneath or i should just wear my bikini underneath straight away. for the latter, i suppose if there is no one at the pool, i can just quickly take off my shirt and shorts and hop into the pool!
after pondering about it while i brush my teeth, i thought if i return back after a visit to the pool to check out the people, i might chicken out or she may wake up. so i decided i shall just wear the bikini and go straight to the pool...heart pumping!

Kylie4
07-12-2012, 04:51 AM
So what happened at the pool?

Tee
07-12-2012, 05:28 AM
as I was about to step out of the hotel room, i realised a problem... towel! typically hotel pools do have special towels for guest swimming. but i recall that this hotel kept their towels in the gym right beside the pool. that will mean i will need to go into the gym, wearing a D cup bikini. I did not have a wig too. being tall with broad shoulders does not help. So i brought along my room towel.
A long walk to the lift lobby was uneventful, as well as the lift ride as there were no one around. it is only 7 am. surprisingly, i find myself unnervous.
Once the lift opens at the pool level, silence again. so far so good.
A short walk to the pool, i was shocked as i open the door to the pool that a middle age man walk right past me, from right to left. he did not see me, as he was dressed in t-shirt, shorts and running shoes. he proceeded to go to a small open space further away from the pool, to do stretching.
ok...no chicken out.
So i walk to the pool in a couple of more steps and saw that there was no one else except an lady hotel employee who is standing at the long end of the L shape pool. She have the back facing me and is using a pole to clean the baby pool. I quickly walked to the shorter end of the L and there was hidden corner with a beach bench. I place my towel, and thought to myself that i am going to quickly take off the clothes and jump straight to the pool.
But first...i walk over to the pool and use my toe to touch the water. No point getting a greater fright from cold water than being seen in my bikini right?...lol.
the water turn out to be warm to my great relief. I swung around, took one last look around, and out come my shorts first (not the usual guy routine!) and then follow by the shirt! there was a ladder, and i used the ladder to go into the water since the shorter end turns out to be the deeper end. glad that I am a good swimmer!
it is actually really a small pool, so i quickly swam within a few strokes to the other side of the pool, with my head above water since i did not bring any goggles. before i know it, i have already done a few trips to and fro the sides to warm myself.
As i swam, the padding pushes against my chest. it feels and is empty. i told myself that i need to get some forms to fill it up next time! I look down too, and was shocked!
this is definitely a impulse activity because i found to my horror that my bushes below was not well covered!! lol
During this period, the man finishes his stretching and walked out. Now i have the whole pool to myself, except the hotel employee. So i got a bit bolder and decided to swim from one end of the short part of the L to the other. There was no problems so i hang around that end because it was more shallow. I could stand. Happily, i swam, rest and hang around.
Then the employee seems to finish what she is doing and then started to pack up. I got nervous now...so i quickly swam back to my "safe" corner.
As i look at her area, she walk down towards the door, saw something at the side of the pool, and picked it up and put it down beside the poolside.
I quickly recognised what is it!
It was the ribbon for my Bikini! A small strip of cloth that is to be tied between my 2 Cup D cups!
I swam over to get the ribbon, tie it up to the middle of my chest. I guess normal girls will not do that because it will not look proper.
At this time, I do not know if my heart is beating fast because I have been swimming or because of this adventure!
I guess I have enough, so now is the 3rd part of the challenge... which is just as exciting. Being in the water hides my height and body. So i am not too afraid.
But to get out of the pool, to dry myself sufficiently, and then put on back my clothes takes time!
I went back to the deep side, and slowly climbed out of the pool as it was not easy. It felt like ages!
I guess with no one around, I was more calm. So I dry myself slowly and then proceeded to out on my clothes. this time round, I decided to hang the towel over my shoulder.
Again, as i walked to the lift and back to my room, it was very much a non event.
To my surprise when I reach back my room, as I look into the mirror, I saw that my t-shirt have 2 big patches, over the peak of the breast! Luckily I had the towel to cover it up! Absolutely hilarious!
Being greedy, I put in the hot water in the tub and lay down in the tub in my Bikini!
What an Adventure this is!
I tried it again the next morning, and it was even more adventure because almost 5-6 people turned up at the pool next morning...to be continued

Cynthia Anne
07-12-2012, 06:33 AM
That is quite an interesting story thus far! Glad to hear you enjoyed it so! Hugs!