PDA

View Full Version : Looking feminine

joan47
07-12-2012, 05:34 AM
My goal is to be a feminine as possible, even in male mode. I have my eyebrows thin and shaped, pierced ears, arylic nails, hair less body and painted toenails. I wear only girls clothes pretty much now, in the summer short shorts or capris or bermudas. Girls tops and bra and panties. My goal for this year was to carry a purse and I have found one that is not to oblvious and I carry it most of the time. I now wear sandals and I have a gold ankle braclet.

How do you girls dress when in male mode?

JamieQ
07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
guy mode?... sounds like to me you are in girl mode 24/7...in guy mode, underdresed.

Cynthia Anne
07-12-2012, 06:48 AM
I do about the same thing! My purse goes everywhere with me! The only real difference between guy and girl mode for me is the wig! I don't know if that can be called guy mode! Hugs!

Mollyanne
07-12-2012, 06:57 AM
How do i dress in guy mode you ask????? As little as possible hun, as little as possible!!!!!

Molly

Cindy J Angel
07-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Hay girl frend was in tidewarter over the 4th had a great time i try to do the same but wife will not let wear woman clothes all the time. whin i am by my self that is all i wear eye ears and all hair all done will be moveing back to va beach soon we need to talk love cindy. I need a gf to go out shoping with .

Contessa
07-12-2012, 08:05 AM
I am to myself switching to femme mode w/o a wig. May soon straighten my hair. I am a long way off though but I keep moving towards. No makeup though yet, but maybe. I need some capri's for summer and girls tennis shoes. There is a dress code at work so no dresses or skirts and heels. I can carry some things in a tote bag but can't change at work. What I wear to work is what I will wear home or away from work. I always have my purse and I don't want to take two like I use to. I was thinking of getting a larger tote bag anyway. Although others will be judging me I won't be judging them. I want to stay happy.

Tess

Kate Simmons
07-12-2012, 08:14 AM
In female mode I dress for fun and to please myself. In male mode, I typically dress functionally. If I'm sweating or doing dirty work, I don't want to mess up my good stuff.:)

Dr.Susan
07-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Like a guy but still stylish I hope. I don't turn into a slob just because I'm in men's attire.

kimdl93
07-12-2012, 08:21 AM
It seems to me those are worthy goals...but with the brow shaping, pierced ears, acrylic nails, painted toe nails, etc, etc, etc...why on earth would you worry about a purse being too obvious? And if that is male mode, what do you wear when you're in girl mode?

Jennifer in CO
07-12-2012, 10:12 AM
well, in guy mode I always wear fem slacks/tops and shoes but never overtly feminine, always underdressed. Like yesterday was a pair of black 5th Ave slacks (talls), black blouse (Apt 9 from Kohl's - the front is button up but done such that you can't tell which side the buttons come from), and my "Believe" loafers from Payless... OK I did wear black lace socks but you only saw them if I sat down.

Jenn

Tracii G
07-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Womens jeans all the time since 2006.Womens tops/shoes part of the time thats my guy mode.
Toe and fingernails painted all the time.

cathie pantyhose
07-12-2012, 10:35 AM
For me, guy mode is guy mode. I do have shorter mens shorts than are what is considered "fashion". I can't stand some guys shorts (mostly cargo) that go past their knees. I always enjoyed summer months and watching girls wearing 3-4" inseam shorts. Some shorter. Patagonia recently released some mens 5" inseam shorts which come about mid thigh like they did in the 80's. I bought 5 pair. I've begun to look at womans shorts recently though and believe I can wear those very nicely to show some more leg. I doubt I'll ever go any farther to dress fem outside the comfort of my home. Just a coward.

JamieQ
07-12-2012, 10:07 PM
For me, guy mode is guy mode. I do have shorter mens shorts than are what is considered "fashion". I can't stand some guys shorts (mostly cargo) that go past their knees. I always enjoyed summer months and watching girls wearing 3-4" inseam shorts. Some shorter. Patagonia recently released some mens 5" inseam shorts which come about mid thigh like they did in the 80's. I bought 5 pair. I've begun to look at womans shorts recently though and believe I can wear those very nicely to show some more leg. I doubt I'll ever go any farther to dress fem outside the comfort of my home. Just a coward.

Ditto that! I could never understand why guy shorts are so long. I thought about hemming some, but then there are some shorter solid colour girl shorts that I think we could wear out in public without getting stared at.

lingerieLiz
07-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Actually, I think I'm going the other way. Maybe just a streak, but comfort is supreme. Guess I'm getting lazy. I have a lot of women's clothes but don't get dressed up alot. In my 20s I looked like the gals in Mad Men. Today I look like all the old women around.

Kimberlyfaye
07-13-2012, 05:50 AM
I dress like a male. Scruffy, guys clothes etc. I can't be feminine all the time. Too much going on in my life.

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Hi Joan, For me my nails are a bit long with clear nail hardner and nylon trouser socks.

Cheryl T
07-13-2012, 07:37 AM
If you only wear women's clothes, sandals, capris, painted toes and such why are you worried about your handbag being "one that is not to obvious" ?

TGMarla
07-13-2012, 08:14 AM
In male mode, I dress like a guy. I'm usually clean and presentable, business casual, but nothing real fancy unless I'm going out somewhere.

Beverley Sims
07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Jeans blouse and sandals, they work well enough for me.
Only the occasional quizzial look.

Sweet Caroline
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
For me it's only a dress or skirt and blouse. Womens Jeans, shorts and dress pants hold no appeal. So I dress mainly on special occasion or around the house to relax.

Rachel Morley
07-13-2012, 07:23 PM
My boy mode is quite girly. Firstly, I always underdress with a panties and a bra. I usually wear skinny jeans, and a girls t-shirt (in various colors) with pale blue Keds. In the summer I sometimes wear flip flops with painted toenails. If it's a colder time of the year I wear a baby blue girls hoodie. I also wear either a white or khaki baseball cap. I also have thin eyebrows and I wear small gold stud earrings. Sometimes I wear light foundation and mascara too .. it all depends. I do look fairly girly but I'm sure people see me as a girly (gay?) guy, although there have been several times that I have been called "mamm" when dressed like this (which of course I love).

k lynn
07-14-2012, 05:36 AM
Always underdress With panties and bra wear womens jeans daily along with ladys sneakers so what guy mode

joan47
07-14-2012, 05:45 AM
I guess you are right, why should I worry about the purse when I am dressed the way I am. I do dress enfemme as often as possible, of course short skirts and junior dresses (xl). My wife say I need to get out of the junior department, pretty soon I will be wearing multi colored old lady briefs insztead of high cut panties

Annie D
07-14-2012, 08:46 AM
If you dress the way you described, where do you carry all your "stuff"? For me, it was just the opposite; if I was wearing girls jeans, I carried a small travel bag, sometimes called a "man bag", you know the kind that you can carry a passport, a wallet, cell phone etc. I bought it at a Samsonite Outlet; it is black and has a long carry strap.

Your description reads like you are pretty much in feminine mode all the time and with your nails done and wearing light make up, I wouldn't worry about carrying a purse. From your picture you might just need a purse to protect yourself from unwanted advances; unless you carry a wife and she can be your protector.

Brittany CD
07-14-2012, 11:38 PM
When I'm not a girl, I'm dressed like a regular guy in regular male clothes

Paulacder
07-15-2012, 04:01 AM
With summer being here my daily male mode is ladies shorts, a thin shoulder strap top, ladies sandals. keeping my legs shaved and as tan as possible, an anklet, and a light daytime makeup. I'm always looking for someone dressed similar...............

Brenn
07-17-2012, 06:37 PM
My boy mode is quite girly. Firstly, I always underdress with a panties and a bra. I usually wear skinny jeans, and a girls t-shirt (in various colors) with pale blue Keds. In the summer I sometimes wear flip flops with painted toenails. If it's a colder time of the year I wear a baby blue girls hoodie. I also wear either a white or khaki baseball cap. I also have thin eyebrows and I wear small gold stud earrings. Sometimes I wear light foundation and mascara too .. it all depends. I do look fairly girly but I'm sure people see me as a girly (gay?) guy, although there have been several times that I have been called "mamm" when dressed like this (which of course I love).

I'm always in boy mode, but mix in girl's clothes. Shorts, pantyhose and ballet flats. Not as girly as Rachel, but still fun and comfortable.

NathalieX66
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, as of late in this east coast heat & humidity, it's been girl jean shorts, rolled up above the knee, shaved legs, flip-flops with painted nails (today mine are metallic red) , cubic-z stud earrings, shoulder legnth hair, and a tight t-shirt, and I feel like I look like a freak, but nobody bothers me, so I don't care. I feel like if I wear shorter shorts, I look physically weird, so I just go gender-neutral, but more girl side.

At work, it's regular jeans, a polo, and a ponytail....nothing to upset the apple cart.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-17-2012, 10:18 PM
In male mode it's all male, minus the smooth shaved legs, and that cursed water proof mascara that I'm sometimes too lazy to take completely off.

noeleena
07-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi,

Boy mode hmmm you got me there no idear, if you call overalls boy mode then thatll be about it. other wise . to do boy mode i'd have to buy some clothes & that sure is not happening ever.

So , i may be percived as male thanks to facial features to some , & once they talk & get to know me thier perception soon changes, & im known for who i am.my friends know , so i quess im not a boy.

...noeleena...

scotsdeborah
07-18-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi All.

Iv been crossdressing most of my life now but have never ventured out in public is full ladies clothes. however living in scotland I wear womans t shirts, jeans (all the time now) womans jeans r by far a better shape than Guys jeans and also I wear ladies raincoats.

Iv never had a problem, sometimes I'll wear a ladies jumper and small heeled shoes.

Debs xx

paulinescotlandcd
07-18-2012, 03:43 AM
I like the difference between the two so I rarely mix both but i have sometimes went out and about with some French nail varnish on my fingers. When in male mode I tend to be a bit scruffy.

Katie83
07-18-2012, 04:17 AM
As a general rule i like there to be a big difference between guy and girl mode. That makes the girl mode more fun. Having said that i always have plucked eyebrows, shaved arm pits, back and chest. With an occasional necklace or anklet.
Katie