PDA

View Full Version : why did you

lori m crawford
07-12-2012, 07:35 PM
okwe all started wearing moms or ants sister things wen we wer yong an trying to hide it but wen you got older an on your one what maid you wont to go out dressed what is it the srell of it or you can or what is it i know the first i got dressed an went out it was scarry but after i was out ther i was just a nother women was not a big dile no body said a thing went to sears -pennys lane brient an walk from end to the other of the mall in heels man my feet hurt lolo but what is the big dile be you un liss you look like the bride from hell you will pass just take a look at women are age they are not so good looking eather :)

BobbieBrooks
07-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I go out because I choose to.

lingerieLiz
07-12-2012, 10:55 PM
My mother put me in my sisters hand me downs panties early, I've always assumed that I would grow up and wear dresses and what went under them. I loved it but then she didn't. I practiced dressing a lot with my sister while mom was at work. After I moved away at 17 I progressed like many here, at home, diving around etc. all in a few months. Landed a great job at an upscale clothing store. As I built my wardrobe there and elsewhere the sales ladies quickly figured out who my purchases were for and started giving me tips. Went in to buy a wig for my "gf" and the owner pushed me into a chair to try it on. She said, let me show you why you want her to have this wig and started moving the hair around as she told me about the wig I had on. All of a sudden she stopped and said, wow you are so beautiful. Most girls would love to look as pretty as you are. I about jumped out of the chair, but she said, I didn't mean to upset you. I was just telling you the truth. I relaxed, we talked and I bought the wig.

I tested the water at a few stores where I wasn't known and easily passed. As a joke I went to a drive-in movie with a guy friend who wasn't aware of my hobby. We passed as a couple at the dance there. I'll post about it some other time. After that I began going just about everywhere as a girl. I started shopping in fem even at stores I used to shop at in drab. My landlady didn't object to my hobby and participated as a substitute mother advisor so I was free to come and go as Liz. Within a year or so I had built a great wardrobe. I moved to a better job and the rest is history.

This was all happening in the early 60s. I didn't know that it was illegal, but knew that many people frowned on it. So I was careful who I let meet the other person.

Cynthia Anne
07-13-2012, 07:10 PM
I've always enjoyed going out and shopping! I think when I was in my teens it was for the thrill of it! Now I do it because that's who I am! Hugs!

Soccer21
07-14-2012, 04:36 AM
My sister and her friends used to dress me up, then it just kind of started on my own. i woudl go into her room dress up and then start sneaking them into my room. now its wheneer im home alone i am wearing i love it, wish my g/f knew and was accepting