PDA

View Full Version : Found my Lost Phone ..........

Debra Russell
07-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Well, yesterday started out as usual - coffee shop, bagel and fruit, read paper, open my lap top and sign on here. After reading and perusing this site (which is the highlight of my morning experience) and conversing with friends - it's time to go. I pack up my computer get a refill and out the door I go.

Half way into my morning I get a phone call from my wife on my business line - "where's your cell phone?" Oops don't know "well I just tried to call it and some woman answered, she heard it ring at the coffee shop and took the call - I wondered who she was? She explained she just picked it up and I told her to give it to the counter girl".

So.... on my home page is a very current pic of my femm self (as well a lot in my gallery) -- not too worried but a little apprehensive. I go to retreive my vertual life and the cute barriesta says "yeah a customer turned it in - and oh.. by the way if you see a wierd pic on it Crystal may have accidentally snaped one! I say No problem and not to worry.

Fast forward to this morning - I arrive as usual, - say thanks for saving my phone and Crystal comes over and asks who's the pretty lady on your phone? (they know it's not my wife) -- I pause and smile -- well it's me! "WHAT, your serious? is that you? "but she had long hair" (puzzeling look :eek: ) Yes it's me :battingeyelashes: "like in your drag days right".... er...ahh.... yeah, sorta:D She really diden't have a clue, but sounded very excepting. we couldn't continue the conversation as a line had formed. I ended it by saying yeah I look like my sisters, "Oh I wanna see" she says

All the girls that work here are very cute and dress trendy cute - I really enjoy seeing what they wear every day and compliment them frenquently. I am not sure of who the lady was who found my phone; however, don't think she would reconize me or how many if any one else got a eyefull but I'am not afraid to talk and show more - who knows Debra may just stop in for coffee and a friendly chat.................................Debra

Lorileah
07-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Does Debra drink coffee? She seems more a Chai or Latte person to me...but then again I am sure she never leaves her cell phone at the coffee shop :D

kimdl93
07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
good for you, Deb. I do think its time for you to make an appearance in person...well en femme.

UNDERDRESSER
07-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Well, that seems to be a case of an incident that could have gone wrong working out way better than expected! Are you sure you didn't deliberately leave the phone?....

Debra Russell
07-13-2012, 01:29 PM
no not deliberately, but don't mind if accidental viewing happens, "incident gone wrong"? nah, not wrong just supprised - don't like loosing my phone - lucky the lady who found it was honest - wife said when she answered she sounded like if she haden't made a claim to it she would have kept it ..!!....................Debra

Chickhe
07-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Well...now you HAVE to show in all dressed up just to show them!

Teri Ray
07-15-2012, 06:37 AM
So Debra, ahem I have a question ..................when were your drag days??? or are you really living them now?? Glad you got your phone.

Debra Russell
07-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Drag days? well I hope I appeared a little more on the elegante casual well dressed lady side. I think a conversation is yet to come---really they dident have have a clue...................Debra

Ameli
07-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Was there a photo that Crystal took? If so, what was it?

Ameli

Debra Russell
07-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Was there a photo that Crystal took? If so, what was it?

Ameli

No I diden't see any. I think that was mentioned to let me know that they looked. This is the photo on my home page on my phone

Don't know what else was viewed----we'll see.................Debra

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Debra, That's a great wallpaper shot for your phone.

Teri Ray
07-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Gosh Debra, I hope you didn't take my earlier comment as serious.............was definately mean in jest. You look so feminine.

linda allen
07-16-2012, 07:29 AM
If you leave pictures around, they will eventually be seen. If you don't care, that's fine. If it's a problem, the rule is "no pictures".

My only pictures are on a password protected USB drive that's in a drawer with several others.

Well, I posted a couple here a while back, but I'm not recognizable (I hope). Besides, folks here are my virtual friends. :battingeyelashes:

Michelle 51
07-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Yeah I agree with Kim.

Debra Russell
07-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Gosh Debra, I hope you didn't take my earlier comment as serious.............was definately mean in jest. You look so feminine.

Oh no not serious Teri, and thank you but it might be fun to put on a show..........................Debra