PDA

View Full Version : shopping

Wendy me
09-13-2004, 07:14 AM
I have been reading the threads and postings.thay made me start going throu my outfitts .......I THINK I LOVE TO SHOP...
LOVE IT..
WEAR IT...
WENDY ME :D :p :)

jessicadiane
09-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Wendy,
I also love to shop especially on E-bay :).Welcome and feel free to kick of your heels and join in

Starluscious
09-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Ah yes the lovely thing called shopping
today I will buy my own femme things
since I can't be using my cousin Nikki's forever
which is ok with her
but I want my own
I love shopping
I remember when I was at the mall once
and no girls where in this female shoe store
I felt up all the heels and stuff
the cashier didn't see me
I wanted to try a pair on
but then a lady came over and asked what I'd like to purchase
and I told I was just looking around for my girlfriend
and she said
come back anytime you want
I felt relieved

love you all
Starluscious ;)

Jennifer_Ph
09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Shop till you drop! Had extra time at lunch today and got a great skirt at Goodwill for $2.05 out the door.... can't beat it!

babe4life
09-13-2004, 11:49 AM
SHOPPING! Yippee!

I prefer online shopping at the moment though since I don't get much chance to get out there and don't always feel too comfortable out there either. Trouble is, there are very few online shops in SA and I can't trust our post service to actually deliver an international order. Sad, no?

So I have to be content with over-priced and limited-range options until I stroll into the shopping centre and get something nice. Although, it is getting easier to do! I have been buying more things for myself lately in the "real" world!

Oh, did I mention? SHOPPING! :D

nuffsaid
09-13-2004, 06:43 PM
I'm with you all, shopping is the best!!!
there are so many outfits out there. shoes to make your legs look slimer, taller, low healed for those that are too tall, hip hugger jeans, low rise miniskirt (for people that have the body), and a lot of dresses to match how you feel (one of my favorites is my black backless. I bought it a few years ago. It's made out of microfiber and they don't make it anymore. so I have something that is unique.

Did I mention jewelry? the favoriate of my collections is my silver butterfly. I love wearing it when I'm in fem and I when I'm male I tell people that it belonged to my ex girlfriend and that I wanted something to remember her by. it is the cutest thing.