PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

Callum2000
07-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Ok so I wonder if anyone could give me some pointers on how to achieve this. Just to begin with, I'm 23 years old. During puberty, I guess what I now realise is that its a blessing. I got well, more breast tissue than most boys are meant to get and well, I wonder if there is any form of bra I could buy that would make my chest "come together" to make them look like natural breasts. It would mean I wouldn't have to buy breast forms and could get away with wearing strapless dresses, tank tops and other clothing that generally shows off a lot of cleavage. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

vickyheels
07-13-2012, 06:52 PM
HI callum
well before you start you need to know your breast size so you can get a bra that fits properly.
As for the bra's them selves there is a lot of choices available, pushup bra's, gell filled, padded bra's.
all of which will give you a bit more clevage.
the other thing you could try while wearing a bra is breast enhancers or "chicken fillits" as they are sometimes called
they are designed to enhance the clevage on real girls.
Im sure the girls here can give you some good pointers as to which way to go

Karren H
07-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah... Either a standard pushup bra and a couple silicone pushup enhancer pads or one of the new "add 2 cup sizes" bras like the VS hello Bombshell or any of the knocks offs. Walmart sells the Sweet nothings twice as nice bra and it works as good as my VS....

Here's some sizing information. http://www.beautyliesbeneath.com/sizing_guideline_s/45.htm

Cynthia Anne
07-13-2012, 07:28 PM
I myself wear a pushup bra! It does the job quite nicely!

nikkiwpbfl
07-14-2012, 06:35 AM
If you have enough natural breast tissue you might want to look at the Nu Bra too.

Soccer21
07-14-2012, 07:04 AM
Sadly currently I just use socks. As I don't go out much. But some cleavage would be awesome!

Karren H
07-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Also look at a chic shaper - here's an old post of mine. Walgreens and most drug stores carry them in the "as seen on tv" isle.... www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?123220-Bought-a-Chic-Shaper-at-Walgreens&highlight=shaper

Go down a few posts and I posted a link to a Photobucket slide show showing how it works...

Candice Mae
07-15-2012, 01:57 PM
And once you get the cleavage you want, don't forget to use make up to contour and highlight.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/crystal8812/001.jpg

vickyheels
07-15-2012, 02:14 PM
WOW Crystal... I wish mine looked as good as that.
How do you do the make up contour and highlight thing ?

AngelaKelly<3
07-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Wow! those look so natural, and well...pretty :D

I hope to be able to achieve a nice pair like that one day!

Candice Mae
07-15-2012, 02:20 PM
WOW Crystal... I wish mine looked as good as that.
How do you do the make up contour and highlight thing ?

Search Cleavage make up tutorial on youtube, its easier then trying to explain it in text.

Callum2000
07-15-2012, 02:31 PM
And once you get the cleavage you want, don't forget to use make up to contour and highlight.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/crystal8812/001.jpg

This would be my ultimate goal! Also Angela, where in Scotland are you!?

Tera
07-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Wow they look so real!

lingerieLiz
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Since I grew up and developed breasts to my dismay I understand what you are asking. BUT, you rally need to do some research. Bras will not make your breasts grow. They will shape them. Actually going to a shop who really knows bras could help you. Most VS sales people are there to sell bras. I've given more than one a lesson in fitting to their SAs. I've tried on a lot of bras trying to find the one I wanted. Don't feel bad about it, the women I shop with try on several before buying one.

If you don't mind buying and returning bras, it is easier to just try them on in the store, buy some, try them on, and then take them back if they don't fit. The problem with bras is that brands and styles vary in how they fit.

Brittany CD
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Wow Crystal, your breasts are amazing!

linda allen
07-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Sadly currently I just use socks. As I don't go out much. But some cleavage would be awesome!
You can do far better than socks even at very low cost. Socks have no weight so they ride up and look about as fake as can be. There are options for homemade forms including water filled ballons and stockings filled with birdseed or rice (uncooked).

larry
07-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks Karren. That is a nice site..