PDA

View Full Version : A Surprise Complement

Joan_CD
07-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Ok, I just had my hair styled today. It's almost down to my shoulders which is my goal. It's hot, so I have on a pair of jean shorts with a blue and white striped tank top. My female mail carrier came to the door and when I saw her coming I immediately got a bottle of cold water from the fridge for her. I opened the door and she was sooo grateful for the water. She has seen me a couple of times dressed since this is how I am now except for work. I asked her if she was ok with it and she said... I love your hair! She made me turn all the way around and said your hair looks fantastic! I asked which way did I look better, m or f. She looked for a moment, smiled and said... Oh you look much better this way.

She made me smile!!! :)

Cynthia Anne
07-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Wow that is a great complement! I bet you are still smileing! Hugs!

kimdl93
07-13-2012, 09:12 PM
That was a wonderful compliment and I'm sure we'll deserved....even if you did bribe her with a cold bottle of water ;)

Marleena
07-13-2012, 09:14 PM
What a wonderful compliment! No wonder you would be smiling.:)

Joan_CD
07-13-2012, 09:31 PM
That was a wonderful compliment and I'm sure we'll deserved....even if you did bribe her with a cold bottle of water ;)

What can I tell ya. Works for me! ;)

RainyNightGirl
07-14-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm going to stock my fridge with bottles of water too!! Lovely story Joan,

Hugs
Natasha
x

Jane G
07-14-2012, 02:19 AM
She looked for a moment, smiled and said... Oh you look much better this way.

She made me smile!!! :)

She was so right. You look great.

Quick note to self. Stock fridge with lots of bottled water.:heehee:

linda allen
07-14-2012, 08:38 AM
That's great Joan. It's time to update your avitar with your new hairstyle. Keep the necklace though. I love it. :battingeyelashes:

Joan_CD
07-14-2012, 09:37 AM
I wish I took a picture to update it when I came home from the stylist. How come you can never duplicate what they do??? But yes, I do have to update it Linda!