PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Fun at JC Pennys

linda allen
07-14-2012, 08:07 AM
My wife and I went to JC Pennys to return a couple items that didn't fit. After returning them, she says to me "What now?" I said "Well, we might as well check to see what's on sale." so we went to the women's department.

I picked out a skirt and a couple blouses for me, she picked out a couple blouses for her. We took them to the checkout register where we were assisted by "Chatty Cathy", a pleasant, middle aged woman.

She scanned the items and made a comment about me helping my wife shop. I said I was just there for the credit card.

Anyway, as I was swiping the credit card, she says "No clothes for you today?" My wife looked at me and grinned. I said "No, I'm fine."

We grabbed our bags and walked away. My wife looked at me and said "I should have told her that those were your clothes. I should have told her that my husband was a crossdresser. That would have given her something to think about."

Anyway, the whole thing was fun. I'm a little worried though that I now have about four feet of closet rod devoted to female clothes and only about six feet of men's clothes. Actually, it's about even because I'm wearing female jeans and jean shorts in male mode (I'm always in male mode outside of the house). :heehee:

Laura912
07-14-2012, 08:14 AM
There clearly is a maldistribution in your closet. You have ten feet of clothes rod. Eight feet should be women's clothes and the other two feet whatever. ;)

linda allen
07-14-2012, 08:23 AM
There clearly is a maldistribution in your closet. You have ten feet of clothes rod. Eight feet should be women's clothes and the other two feet whatever. ;)

I did put some male stuff in a storage closet to make room for skirts and blouses, but I have to pass as a male when I leave the house so I need shirts and pants. Of course, I select my shirts so my bra won't show. :heehee:

Soccer21
07-14-2012, 08:26 AM
How do you hide your bra? I have a couple I would love to wear outside the house in male but can ways see through the shirt. Especially now in the summer heat

linda allen
07-14-2012, 08:33 AM
How do you hide your bra? I have a couple I would love to wear outside the house in male but can ways see through the shirt. Especially now in the summer heat
I wear an "Ahh Bra". They are seamless with no hooks or adjusters. A relatively loose shirt with a print or stripe helps to hide the bra. If I will be where friends or relatives might hug me, I leave it off, but shopping, restaurants, etc. are no problem. I wouldn't wear one to work or anywhere people know me or would be around me for a long time.

I ask my wife if she can see my bra. If the answer is "no", then I feel comfortable going out. Besides, if I don't know these people, I don't really care. At worst, it's a back brace.

Soccer21
07-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Thank you I will take that into consideration!

Joan_CD
07-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Linda, maybe you should be careful with the amount she sees in your closet? Would it bother her if she noticed the amount you are accumulating? Just a thought. Also, what if you put some slight padding in your bra to develop smallish breasts. Do you think she would react ok? I only mention it because she seems to accept everything else. I hope you get to the next level of acceptance soon! :)

linda allen
07-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Linda, maybe you should be careful with the amount she sees in your closet? Would it bother her if she noticed the amount you are accumulating? Just a thought. Also, what if you put some slight padding in your bra to develop smallish breasts. Do you think she would react ok? I only mention it because she seems to accept everything else. I hope you get to the next level of acceptance soon! :)

She has helped me pick out every bit of it so it's not an issue. And she usually gets clothes for herself when I do. We share the closet. She has one side, I have the other. She has said she would give me a necklace but it hasn't happened yet.

I think I'm getting closer to the shoes because I stubbed and cut my toe on the brick stairs from the garage in my flip flops. I'm working on them. Breasts or a wig are next.

Joan_CD
07-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Stubbed toes hurt!!! So you are hoping for her to say something like that blouse is a little loose in the front because you don't have anything to fill out your bra? Gee I hope it's soon!

Cynthia Anne
07-14-2012, 01:48 PM
I think it would of been very cute if your wife had of told the SA lady that you were a crossdresser!:eek:

linda allen
07-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Stubbed toes hurt!!! So you are hoping for her to say something like that blouse is a little loose in the front because you don't have anything to fill out your bra? Gee I hope it's soon!

Yes, pretty much that. If she doesn't, I'll probably make a comment about needing boobs to fill out a blouse and see how she reacts.

She is much more comfortable seeing me in a skirt and blouse now. Each morning she goes to the gym and when she comes home, I'm dressed. Tomorrow, she is supposed to come home and pick me up to go with her to an appointment. Time will be short. She said "You need to be dressed and ready to go when I get home. And not in a skirt either!" (She was smiling).

Progress - She gave me a necklace. I'm wearing it today and probably won't take it off. It's a cute little heart with stones. Not as nice as the one in your avitar, but I'm getting there. :heehee:

Joan_CD
07-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Maybe This time it's be ready and not in a skirt, but I wonder if once you get makeup and hair and pass if she will be saying... Gee Linda, let's go shopping!!! ;).

I guess she may think since you wear a bra anyway boobs would make sense! Just don't overwhelm her in size. Make sure you are smaller than her!!!!! :)

kimdl93
07-16-2012, 01:12 PM
How did you respond to your wife's suggestion? And was she smiling when she said it?

linda allen
07-16-2012, 04:13 PM
....... Just don't overwhelm her in size. Make sure you are smaller than her!!!!! :)

She is a natural DDD. :D

linda allen
07-16-2012, 04:16 PM
How did you respond to your wife's suggestion? And was she smiling when she said it?

Which suggestion?

(OK, my message is too short to post. This useless babble should take care of that problem. Disregard it.)

Joan_CD
07-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Gee. I'm a B cup. Can I borrow a cup from her???? :)

linda allen
07-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Gee. I'm a B cup. Can I borrow a cup from her???? :)

Her boob size leads to occasional complaints from her such as "You should have to have boobs for a week." Sadly, the last time she said this, I was so astounded that I couldn't think of a comeback in time and the moment passed.

I'm waiting for it to happen again. :heehee:

As far as borrowing a cup from her, you have to return it before bedtime! :D

But seriously, I'm thinking "C" or "D" at the largest. I don't want to have to buy all new bras and tops.

Joan_CD
07-16-2012, 06:15 PM
My goal is a C cup. Good luck Linda and I hope it's soon for you!

linda allen
07-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Had to take a few things back yesterday that didn't fit and durn it, we came home with more than we left with. :D

Our private joke is that her boobs grew because I'm constantly playing with them. So yesterday she is playing with mine (my flat chest) and she says "If I keep playing with your titties, you'll end up in a 3X (referring to the Ahh Bra size she wears). I replied that the only way I would have 3X is if I bought them. She said "We already have some" (meaning the bras). I looked at her for a minute and said "I meant buy the titties."

Well, she didn't say anything and I just let it go. Planting seeds. :heehee:

While we were at the mall we looked at necklaces for me but it was either $200 and up or three for $10. After dealing with the pushy sales people and their "deals", I said to her, We ought to just look on ebay. So, this morning I have bids in on a few things.

Baby steps.

Joan_CD
07-18-2012, 07:27 AM
So what is your feeling? Think she will let you get them and if so, how long before you think she will?

linda allen
07-18-2012, 08:10 AM
So what is your feeling? Think she will let you get them and if so, how long before you think she will?

I'll just see how it goes. Plant a few more seeds. I know she would "let" me get them if I insisted, but I don't want any negative feelings or comments or any "just wear them when I'm not around" talk.

Walking though the mall, a shoe store had some shoes on display outside the door so I picked up a platform shoe with about a five inch heel and showed it to her. Instead of her usual "I'm not wearing something like that." She said "I'm not taking you to the emergency room and explaining how you sprained your ankle." So in a sense, we have turned a corner. :heehee:

Joan_CD
07-18-2012, 08:22 AM
LOL! Too funny. But seriously, pick out a 2 inch heel pump. It's conservative and not over the top. She might go for that now after seeing the other ones!

linda allen
07-18-2012, 10:02 AM
LOL! Too funny. But seriously, pick out a 2 inch heel pump. It's conservative and not over the top. She might go for that now after seeing the other ones!

I think I'll start with flats. Work up from there. Remember, she never wears heels, doesn't have any. Foot and knee problems.

Joan_CD
07-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Good idea! My goodness you have thought this out!!! :)

Jaymees22
07-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi,I like shopping at JC Penneys on line because they have in store pick up so no one knows your coming home with really big shoes or whatever. Jaymee

Richelle423
07-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I just learned today that JC Penny is going to install self scan registers.Now I don't have to worry about chatty cashiers when I check out since I usually shop en drab.

girlinside
07-20-2012, 03:08 AM
i enjoy shopping there as well, i bought this beautiful ballgown there two or so weeks back it was bought online and shipped to my house cuz they didnt have any in store. also the SAs are very helpful and dont judge when your a guy buying womens clothes they just say its cute (if it is) and continue the check out process.

linda allen
07-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Update:
Yesterday afternoon my wife was going through her old clothes to make room for the new ones we have bought recently. In the pile of old stuff were three pairs of swimsuit breast pads. She doesn't use them.

When she got done and everything was put away she set the pads down next to me and said "I gues we might as well throw these away unless you have a use for them." I immediately stacked two piles of three each and put them in my bra, then pulled my blouse back down. :heehee:

She looked at me and said "That's not fair, that's the size I want so I can wear cute blouses." (They amount to somewhere between an A cup and a B cup on me).

Anyway, I left them in the rest of the evening. There were a few comments but they were upbeat, not complaints. She even "played" with them a little. When we got into bed she asked "Where are your falsies?" I told her they were in my dresser drawer, that I couldn't wear them to bed because they would probably end up behind my back.

Anyway, we'll see where this goes, it seems to be headed in the right direction. :D

Joan_CD
07-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Wow Linda. That is fantastic!!!! I hope you put them in this morning! Sounds like this is ok with her. I bet in a few weeks you will have a beautiful head of hair! :)

linda allen
07-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Wow Linda. That is fantastic!!!! I hope you put them in this morning! Sounds like this is ok with her. I bet in a few weeks you will have a beautiful head of hair! :)

I am wearing them now. She is out but I'll have them on when she gets home. We're going out of town on business and to meet family next week so there won't be any dressing except a bra and panties. :sad:

These pads don't have any weight or bounce, they ride high, and they are uncomfortable, but they are "beginner boobs". I'll be working on getting a real set. And a wig. And shoes. :heehee:

Joan_CD
07-21-2012, 08:59 AM
And don't forget makeup!!! ;). Do you think she will tell you she misses you not in a skirt when you are not dressed for a week? Have a wonderful trip!

linda allen
07-25-2012, 10:36 AM
OK, this time we were at Kohls. I'm standing among the blouses, holding five in my hand. Three are mine and two are for my wife. I'm standing near her while she is looking through the rack for more.

Another (lady) customer walks up and says to me "Finding anything that fits you?"

My wife looks at me with a big grin. I say to the lady, "No, I'm just the rack."

She goes on about how I'm a good husband to shop with my wife, that most would just hang around the front of the store or even just stay home.

I should have told her that those were my blouses, but I didn't. :sad:

Joan_CD
07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
LOL. Hi Linda! Hope you had a good trip. So, are you still wearing your breast pads and did she miss you not dressing those few days?

charlytuna
07-26-2012, 09:22 AM
my wife and me went to fashion bug got a couple of outfits for both of us went to check the sa scan the tag than look at me and her never said a word since the sizes were totally oposite from one form the other. It was diffently a hugfe difference in sizes between a 24 and 18 tall. Anyway she just smille and check us out never said a word but I'm sure she was talking after we left. But it felt good to go shopping and buying myself fememin stuff

EllieOPKS
07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
I just learned today that JC Penny is going to install self scan registers.Now I don't have to worry about chatty cashiers when I check out since I usually shop en drab.

I will patronize any store with self scan registers!!!!! Sure wish Home Depot had a lingerie aisle.

renaej7
07-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Wow Linda! That is awesome. Sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship. I wish my wife was 1/3 as supportive. Also, thanks for the advice on the bra....I may have to buy one soon.

Steffi Girl
07-28-2012, 12:26 AM
Going shopping on my own is heart-pumping excitement. Looking at dresses and accessories, the ladies look at you at of the corner of the eye "what's he doing?" then you swallow hard, bring up all your courage and dignity and take those selections to the check out. They know who its for, but usually don't say. One day I'm gonna go in dressed to the 9's and show those girls just who those dresses are for. Hat's off to the sweet teenager in the discount accessory shop who helped me match rings, bracelets, and earrings that night as I was comfortable telling her these are my dresses. My wife was impressed with my good taste.

linda allen
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm still out of town with my wife so no dressing except for panties and a bra (sometimes). It's another week until we head home.

She will be heading out of town next month for a week and made the comment "I guess you'll have to go shopping by yourself." She was grinning when she said it. Also, we were talking about my bra pad "boobies" and she said "You can buy some boobies" so that pretty much means I'll be ordering a pair as soon as I figure out which ones to get. I can just picture us at home when the UPS driver rings the bell and me saying "I guess my boobies are here."

I miss my boobies and I miss my blouses and skirts, but I'm with my wife and having a good time so I can wait. :battingeyelashes:

linda allen
07-29-2012, 11:16 AM
my wife and me went to fashion bug got a couple of outfits for both of us went to check the sa scan the tag than look at me and her never said a word since the sizes were totally oposite from one form the other. It was diffently a hugfe difference in sizes between a 24 and 18 tall. Anyway she just smille and check us out never said a word but I'm sure she was talking after we left. But it felt good to go shopping and buying myself fememin stuff

The SA probably doesn't care and didn't even notice that the sizes were different, but you and your wife could be buying for a child, sister, or friend.

Joan_CD
07-29-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm still out of town with my wife so no dressing except for panties and a bra (sometimes). It's another week until we head home.

She will be heading out of town next month for a week and made the comment "I guess you'll have to go shopping by yourself." She was grinning when she said it. Also, we were talking about my bra pad "boobies" and she said "You can buy some boobies" so that pretty much means I'll be ordering a pair as soon as I figure out which ones to get. I can just picture us at home when the UPS driver rings the bell and me saying "I guess my boobies are here."

I miss my boobies and I miss my blouses and skirts, but I'm with my wife and having a good time so I can wait. :battingeyelashes:

Congratulations!!! That's great news. Does she miss you not in a skirt? Heels, makeup and a wig. And after that a dress and two ladies going out on the town! ;)

linda allen
07-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Congratulations!!! That's great news. Does she miss you not in a skirt? Heels, makeup and a wig. And after that a dress and two ladies going out on the town! ;)
She hasn't said anything about the skirt, but she has mentioned the "boobies" several times. I think she's not that thrilled with me wearing skirts because she seldom wears them herself. She has started wearing them more often since we've been buying them together so I expect she'll get more comfortable with it.

I bought a necklace and a pair of low heeled pumps on ebay and they should be there when we get home so we'll see how that goes. The necklace will be fine, I'm not sure about the pumps.

Joan_CD
08-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi Linda, just wondering how things are going. I miss your updates! :)

linda allen
08-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi Linda, just wondering how things are going. I miss your updates! :)

I need a better thread title. :heehee:

We're still out of town. We took some friends to lunch and after we dropped them off we went shopping! :heehee:

I said to her "Where do you want to go first?" We were driving past the Super K Mart so she suggested we stop in. We were looking at blouses when she said she had to use the bathroom so we both went (each to the appropriate one). On the way back we passed through the shoe department. She said something about getting me a better pair of flip flops so we wandered around. I saw a pair of size 12W flats on the bottom shelf. I saud to her "How about these?" She looked both ways and nobody was around. She said "Are you going to try them on?". Well, I pulled off one sneaker and sock and slipped my foor into one. It fit (I was sure it would). She sasked if I wanted them and I said I did so she put them both back into the box and held them while I put my shoe and sock back on.

We passed the cheap jewelry display and I said something about clip on earrings. She picked me out a couple pairs and a necklace. All cheap stuff, but it's a great start.

I'll make a long story short, but by the end of that day and the next day in a nearby outlet mall, I ended up with one pair of flats, some earrings and a necklace, a couple blouses and ten skirts. One was a $48 dress skirt for $7! I've got to make sure her family doesn't see them before we leave.

I have a pair of low heeled pumps bought on ebay that should be at home by now and I told her about them. I'll probably order my boobs when I get home next week. I don't want to be talking about them on the phone from here with people around.

I also planted the seed about a wig when we passed the wig store in the mall. I said "We could go in there and get me a wig." She said "Why?" I said "I don't know." When we passed it again she asked if I wanted pink or green (they were on display in the window). I said "Brown". No more was said. I think she is really nervous or embarassed about me trying on "girl" things in a store. I see her point and respect that. I'll buy a wig online when the time comes.

She commented about me buying so many skirts and having more than she has. I said maybe I should return some. She said "Now you know how a woman feels when shopping." She also said we would have to have a fashion show when we get home.

BTW: She got several blouses and some good (not KMart) jewelry out of the shopping trips. I can't wait to get home.

Anyway, I can

Joan_CD
08-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Linda, your story is absolutely amazing! She is such a wonderful woman, spouse and partner! I bet the hardest thing to get her to agree to will be makeup. I seem to remember you saying she rarely wears it. Have a wonderful time on your trip and a great time with the fashion show. I wish we could see pics of you in the new outfits!!! :)

linda allen
08-04-2012, 10:04 AM
We were getting ready to go out and she was putting on some makeup and eye shadow. She asked if I wanted some too. Of course, since we were going out and I wasn't dressed, I said no.

She didn't even bring lipstick with her. I made a comment about how she shoupd wear lipstick so I could kiss her. She said "You just want to wear it yourself, don't you."

Yep, she is wonderful and I love her.

Joan_CD
08-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Hahaaa. She can read you like a book! :).

linda allen
08-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I think once I get the boobs and get dressed up with the skirt, blouse, necklace and earrings, it's going to be pretty obvious to her that a wig is next. :heehee:

Tracii G
08-04-2012, 11:52 AM
I have two closets for girl clothes and one for male clothes.The male one never gets opened.LOL

Joan_CD
08-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Linda, you crack me up!!! :heehee: I can't wait for the next chapter and when you get makeup!

Leslie Langford
08-04-2012, 12:10 PM

I've moved forward in terms of buying clothes for "Leslie's" wardrobe so as not to be bothered by these kinds of interactions with SA's and cashiers, and in fact, now rather enjoy them.

I can't count the number of times I have received favorable comments on my good taste regarding the items of women's clothing that I have selected, expressions of surprise as to how well I was able to match up my various selections, and numerous wistful comments along the lines of "Ooh! That is so pretty! I wish my husband/boyfriend/SO etc. would buy me such nice things. Your wife is so lucky" ;).

Even better is when they tell you that they have the exact same thing that you have just purchased, and how much they like it or how comfortable it is (i.e. shoes).

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi Linda, When my wife and I go to JCP we both pick out a few things but she won't checkout with me .

linda allen
08-07-2012, 07:20 AM
I've moved forward in terms of buying clothes for "Leslie's" wardrobe so as not to be bothered by these kinds of interactions with SA's and cashiers, and in fact, now rather enjoy them. .
They don't bother me, it's just a cute joke between my wife and me.

Beverley Sims
08-07-2012, 07:35 AM
This is a lovely, progressive story.
May it happily roll along.:)

Joan_CD
08-07-2012, 02:23 PM
This is a lovely, progressive story.
May it happily roll along.:)

I agree. I love hearing how it's progressing. Hey Linda... Any news???

Anita_2
08-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I wish you happy progress of this story, you have wonderful wife. I am waiting next episode.